ALL IN

Alright guys, what crypto coin should I throw all my money in. Just got a lot Christmas money.

sidenote: how the fuck do I add money on Binance

QSP

you don't. buy crypto elsewhere and send there.

Jumping in on this, thanks to a transaction error I received $500 so looking for a starter upper

I've heard good things of ICX?

Is Veeky Forums literally full of children gambling away their allowances on shitcoins?

Should I buy from coinbase? You can only buy on Binance with BTC right?

FUN and I don't think you can add fiat on binance.. buy some eth and transfer it over

duh

IOTA (on the dip)
RBX (hitting ATH, but it's gonna keep rising)
ICX (because kowreans know their shit)

It was either this or spend it on shit I'll forget about in a week so kys

where do you transfer over from? Have coinbase but fees are pretty redic.

No but you gotta understand that crypto is pretty popular with millenials, besides millenials the biggest group of investors are Gen X of whom which have produced the most millionaires in this space

You need to be 18 or older to post here, you know.

LTC is the only one

purchase LTC or ETH on Coinbase, move it to binance exchange it for BTC and put everything into ICX

Don't be a midget pass on knowledge heheheheh

You need to have 46 chromosomes to post here you know?
Also I have 6 litecoins I bought at $250 waiting to go to the moon

DNA Coin.

where do you hold your icx? on the exchange?

jeez don't get too excited lol you and everyone else right now dude

I have 9, purchased between $100 and $140. If I had more to invest, I would still do it, even at $300 per. Using some BTC purely as a hedge at this point. All other coins are shit in my opinion.

I would buy more LTC but I kinda want to just throw this money somewhere and see what happens

Only buy when they're in a 24hr negative. Split your money into something in the top 5, and something in the top 100, then when you start making profit spread some of it into higher risk shitcoins you think might do well while they're in a dip.

Word. Do what you must. If you have time to watch this shit 24/7, then not a bad idea. Otherwise, put it in LTC and watch that shit ride straight up Jupiter’s pooper.

is this a psyop?

Byteball is BTC whales favorite coin

Wonder why.. they bought at pennies man, they're loaded on that shit.