What kind of sword is this

I'll make this quick and short. I just need to know what kind of sword this is. Soon as I get an answer I'll delete the thread if you guys want. Sorry, I'm from /co/ and I can't find an answer online anywhere and this is the best image I could find.

I tried this on /k/ but they told me it's purely a fantasy sword and that you guys would know better

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messer_(weapon)
archive.org/stream/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF/Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its a retard sword, Also known as pure fantasy, Also known as wildly impractical.

If you deleted all the fucking useless parts from the corner, it'd be kinda like a falx

It's a retarded sword.

It's a sowrd.

/cgl/ would know more about it.

The only thing that comes to mind is that it's some weird ass weeb interpretation of a Falx

Extremely retarded. No such sword exists. But if you absolutely HAD to give it a type, I'd say it's closer to a falx or some drunkard's attempt to mesh a sickle and kopesh, and falchion into a single entity that eternally begs for death.

Looks like it used to be a giant block shaped sword, until somebody hit some manner of round object with it, said round object was apparently made of some sorta anti-matter and for some reason just deleted matter instead of releasing an enormous explosion of energy.

I'd call this a side-edge sword. It's likely to be used by a main protagonist in a franchise designed to show how edgy and dark he is. More likely it's used by an even more edgy companion of a protagonist that continuously butts heads over moral issues, to maintain edgy dominance.

Naw man, it doesn't have enough eyeballs and cribbly bits on it.
It's clearly a sword meant for average grunt enemies.

It is a sword designed by someone who doesn't know how swords work.

If you put a handle on the other end and made it serrated, you could cut trees down with a friend.
Or I guess you could chop down the heads of goats with it.

It's the edgy MCs weapon from Celtic Fantasy 7

It kinda looks like a khopesh, if khopeshes could be inbred and retarded and constantly desiring the sweet release of death.

It's called "literally garbage", a piece of scrap metal glued to a stick would probably be a better sword than this piece of shit

Looks like someone took a woodcarving or gardening blade and made it entirely too big

I'm going to go with "parade sword" because it looks like something a smith would make with the expectation of it going directly on someone's wall.

If you cut the weeb shit, it's a Falx. Good for cutting though heavy shields and armor. The handle is too short tho.

That's not a spear.

Looks like a piece of shit to me.

"Who bit my buster sword?"

>what kind of sword this is
a terrible one.

I refuse to allow a perfectly good "stupid and/or ridiculous weapon" thread go to waste with this bullshit.

Post dumb weapons, fantastical or historical.

We all know you secretly love stupidly huge monster hunter swords, Veeky Forums. You don't need to hide it.

It looks almost like concept art of a daiklave from Exalted.

apparently I had far fewer silly/impractical weapons than I'd originally thought...

OP it would help if you told us what that's from.

Looks like a stylistic interpretation of an executioner's sword.

The level of autism in this thread is terrifying.

I don't think you know what autism is.

No, no he's right.

would wield in combat

I want you to stop and consider a moment how HARD he must be throwing those, cause his first weapon is a regulation blitz ball.

HE IS LITERALLY KILLING MONSTERS WITH A SPORTS BALL

No. Knowing what a sword looks like isn't autism.

Well normally he throws it underwater across an arena, and throwing shit underwater's rather difficult.
Fucking blitzball.

Welch Hook or go home.

I removed the most retarded parts of the sword and it looks like it's a falx to me, bud

Neither fantastical or historical, but very, very dumb and I love them for it.

This is the only real answer

Any of the "lost" weapons from the Maciejowski. Specifically that weird looking sword that looks kind of like a spear that's cleaving a dude in two.

Cutting edge is on the wrong side for a khopesh.
It's more like a falx

This
It's a falx with extra poundage.

And of course, also retarded.

If it's that specific sword in the picture, that looks kinda like a guardless, single-edges bastard sword. I think I've seen something like it IRL.

This user got it.

It looks like a modified executioner's sword. Wouldn't be too good for much else.

What?

Aren't these just those german knife-sword things?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messer_(weapon)

Fuck Blitzball. The whole point of playing it in a sphere is 3D soccer, then when I play it it's a fuvking 2d board game with no z axis.

it's not a sword

Amazing

archive.org/stream/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF/Veeky Forums%20sp%20UTV%20fan%20%27Everything%20PDF%27#page/n52/mode/1up

At least it's easy as sin.

Is easier than sin. Although in that game sin isn't all that hard either

No no, its not even his sword's final form.

Especially if you have a Blitzball, because Wakka is the only physical attacker that can reach the flying forms.

The fucking sports ball is literally the strongest weapon in this game. In my playthrough that even the only one I got the damage cap removed for.

underrated post

It's likely that a Blitz ball is a neutrally buoyant sphere, meaning it likely weighs the same as the water around it. A standard soccer ball volume of water weighs 13 lbs. This ball is kicked, thrown and manipulated in water, which as a soft rule resists 12 times the amount air does.

Functionally, this man is kicking a shotput at you with a 26 kilojoule impulse, maching 2 .50 BMG for raw power.

The contact area is obviously larger, but outside a blitz-ball stadium, a kicked blitz-ball is lethal.

Not to forget there are weaponised versions with spikes and blades. Pretty sure there was also a version with serrated blades, but I can't find a picture of it.