wlop.deviantart.com/gallery/
depingo.deviantart.com/gallery/
guweiz.deviantart.com/gallery/
viccolatte.deviantart.com/gallery/
selenada.deviantart.com/gallery/
madspartan013.deviantart.com/gallery/
deepdreamgenerator.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, what do you think about defense missions?

Which cyoa has the best knights, my frens?

Can someone post the Megacorporation cyoa? I bought a new calculator today so I might be able to build for it!

Mine

Sorry guys, I decided to nerf it a bit.
But I've got a concept for a dlc with ways to earn more points.

Someone please post a prison CYOA, I need good dreams tonight.

This will not stand. IT WILL NOT STAND!

Here's your prison.

The defense mission seems interesting but i assume it is yet incomplete right?

I NEED STRUCTURE

>bloodline 80 points

Ouch. Well, I screwed up on my last build not knowing I can only bound things to lower tiers so djinns basically dont have immortality anyways. So I'll wait for your dlc before making a new build.

I don't know how authors are so productive. I'm on waifu 2/6 and already I'm kind of strapped for ideas and interesting hooks.

Quit fuckin posting in the Middle of other CYOAs jackasses

>The majority of character images i find are anime style
>The majority of landscapes images i find are realistic
This vexes me.

That's what quoting the previous page is for.

Post what you got let us see and help

Some people are just born with innate creative talents and bountiful motivation.

I got non anime characters. What do you need?

Here's some inspiration for your cyoa!

You could try figuring a filter effect (or some combination of them) that makes the realistic backgrounds look less so.

Best of both worlds

>not making a Roger-Rabbit-esque CYOA except with anime instead of western cartoons

You just need to know where to look.

Where do I look?

Prison CYOA or I put a bullet through both our heads

I am more of an animoo guy so i think i will try idea but thanks anyways

I found this on /r/imaginaryhumans. Just now. To demonstrate it.

Just run the landscapes through those style transfer programs

Here's the fourth page. I had to drop the gnome because I could not think of a *single* thing that wasn't an undiluted gnome inventor trope. Creative bankrupty. He may come back if inspiration strikes.

Next step is proofreading and slighty revisions of the earlier ones (no significant personality changes except Lothienye), and then I'll post all four together.

Well, actually next step is doing a build for demonology, which looks rad. *Then* proofreading.

Feel free to let me know if any of these are shit in the meantime. Final release will be given in both png and pdf.

>reddit
ew...

Zui a cute. I like her.

It's a fairly solid roster of additions. Nice job.

They have no text, yes.

Also, there are three of them, of different difficulties.

wlop.deviantart.com/gallery/
depingo.deviantart.com/gallery/
guweiz.deviantart.com/gallery/
viccolatte.deviantart.com/gallery/
selenada.deviantart.com/gallery/
madspartan013.deviantart.com/gallery/
I think that's enough.

>I could not think of a *single* thing that wasn't an undiluted gnome inventor trope

Sounds good to me. He was the one I was most looking forward too. Oh well.

Umur for mentor, because I'd like to be a wizard.
Ilhas for friend, because of the perks.
With romantic options I always go for the one with the biggest tits, in this case I think I'll go with lady evet. Because nobility.

My first impression is that all the men are great husbandos except for Oraran because nothing that wears a big turban can be considered sexual.

My second impression is that in this page it really is noticeable how not all companions are suitable for all roles. Luga would be a terrible mentor for example since he can basically teach you nothing. Same for Ellyn, unless farsight can be taught but even then she is - quite amusingly - to Karesu as a seafaring warrior when it comes to being a mentor at least.

So, what stops Celestial from being an "I win" button? You can pretty much eradicate every non essential aspect of the setting there.

*inferior to Karesu

>copypasta inludes two links for fantasy stuff
>nothing for sci-fi
>making a sci-fi cyoa
H A L P

>sci-fi
ew

What do you need?

>Forth page features an autistic rune mage and a shapeshifting mermaid with water manipulation that needs no man
God fucking dammit.

lser rifle, modular shotgun, robot maid, skintight body armour, a few other things

It seems like most of these options are locked away due to the weakness of the classes

I want to spend as little time on that board. Here's the direct link so nobody has to go through their catalogue.

So Veeky Forums since this will never be filled in, what would you write for Gnomish Inventor?

Replace him with a cute girl

Eddison, but sympathetic.

Do thots really drink tea with the bag still in it?

>not eating the bag
ugh boyim

I thought they put them in their vaginas to keep away yeast infections.

And on that day I learned that a sexually frustrated waifu is a dangerous thing, and that the degree to which I mind being raped depends on how deeply I am in love with my rapist beforehand. Truly, /cyoag/ is an endless voyage of discovery.

Ruby is a pure waifu and best girl.

(Good lord, people actually remember that?)

I might have a few of these. Let me look.

>robot maid

Are you looking for humanoid or is a octopus robot ok?

You'd be eradicating yourself too.

i'm not making a fallout cyoa

thanks, user

Oh, ok. Well, if there is at least one user (you) who is fine with a unoriginal gnome inventor trope, I'll add him in for the final version. I'll still try to think of *something* to make him stand out.

Technically, Ninla can have the biggest tits. Just a note.

Well, as discussed on a previous page, and easily missed, there is going to be a fourth slot of "rival" added. So, Mentor, Lover, Rival, Friend. It's not realistic to try to make this many characters who can fit into all of the roles. I am happy if every one of them is a contender for at least two of those four roles.

Ellyn is *much* less inconvenient diplomatically than Karesu is, and arguably much more useful away from the water, since her divination thing works everywhere. Not everyone wants a reputation as a pirate.

Well, I needed at least one autistic character, right? And is Ninla is your lover, she may "need no man", but she does need you. Some anons are into that.

Eh? You could still use the robot, man.

No, no, you don't understand. Now i have to adjust my choices again!

I will only make a build for this glorious monstrosity if I'm promised (you)s.

I'll give you a (You) if you give me catgirl waifus.
It's honestly probably what I'd do if this were real.

I'll give you a (you) if you get halfway.

Mentor: Lenth Alchus - Whisperer of Ishtu
Lover: Mithrodae Deford - Runic Calculator
Friend: Alenso Asodil - Artificer

>Simurgh: A spirit of the oasis, natural enemy to the marid. Simurghs enjoy playing with humans and try to make them build up cities and societies. Their preferred forms are winged humanoids.
But that's wrong. Simurghs are spirits of wisdom and medicine. Their preferred forms are dog-headed eagles with the tails of peacocks. And they don't play with humans, they teach them.

I have >800 pins on my landscapes Pinterest board, all of them drawn. I can't link it directly because it's too closely connected to my actual name, but I could have a look through it if you tell me what you're looking for. How anime do your landscapes need to be?

Which text is this?

What style transfer programs...?

Looks like the ancient religions were wrong.
This is what simurghs are actually like.

>Which text is this?
Looks like a science textbook about scientific theory?
Luckily he didn't start another pants-on-head retarded shitstorm like he did last time he talked about philosophy

Does this cyoa have even one complete build made for it?

>Hermit
>Hands 5, Words 2, Eyes 2, Face 2
>Good Tools, Bounty
>A Dog, Travel Map

I'm a pretty competent medicine man. My dog can help me distinguish between plants and the map allows me to record sources of ingredients. My interpersonal skills are average but that's OK as I only need to convince a band of thugs to guard me (they seem to like the fermented juices I brew...).

Ah, I see. The truest tragedy.

Neat. Man, the latter two could probably create some god-tier artifacts in time.

So, wait; does doing "occultism" mean that you can *only* ever summon demons that have 0 power rating? Am I understanding that right?

I'd think a complete build can only be made on a complete CYOA, and that one is still a WIP according to the filename.

deepdreamgenerator.com
like this

>So, wait; does doing "occultism" mean that you can *only* ever summon demons that have 0 power rating? Am I understanding that right?
No it means you have to make Jars to siphon mana for bigger rituals.

It's clearly an introductory biology text. Maybe Purves et al.? It's been a long, long time since I consulted one, but for a number of reasons it'd be good to have one in ebook format. Especially if it didn't cost much.

Philosophy is fun. I don't really care whether it's useful or not.

You can only summon demons that have zero power requirement. Luckily with some jars you can create amplyfiers for your summoning rituals.

Wow that looks terrible.

A random image I pulled off of Google images. No sources, unfortunately.