F.A.T.A.L.

The one that lets you role-play.

Second.

fpbp

The one i like the most

Neotech 2 och Eon III depending if you want cyberpunk or fantasy

GURPS

Depends on the setting.

Nobilis. Unfortunately, it's only really good for playing Nobilis.

boiled egg Russian roulette

Probably RPG-32. It had been rumored to even take out Saudi Abrams in Yemen. However, if you don't need to deal with MBTs, RPG-7 is still good.

the one with players

DSA? hell, no! not even close.

For what purpose?
Also could you please not shitpost?

Roll 1d10000 and choose one rpg

D&D

The one with good dentistry, warm water and soft lavatory paper.

I'm not, why play a bunch of shitty lesser games when I could be playing the best one?

Dungeon World. It's fast, with a strong core mechanic built to enhance the story, not restrict it like the shitty D&D mechanics. Failure in Dungeon World is actually interesting, and all of the abilities are codified into the core mechanic to make it fast, fun, and easy to use. The combat is also much, much better. A dragon doesn't need 300 hit points to be challenging like it does in D&D, it can do stuff that's actually terrifying, like rip a character's arm off. Also, armor is damage reduction so no more of this "less likely to hit, but still does full damage if it does hit" bullshit. The monster stats are incredibly light, character creation is extremely fast and fluid, with just as many options as D&D when you consider that most of D&D is trap options. There is no powergaming in Dungeon World, just a fast story-based game that still has the mechanics from D&D that you love (hit points, classes, etc) but with much stronger mechanics that lead to a more fulfilling roleplaying experience.

My last session of Dungeon World, my human fighter wrapped a vampire in a bear hug and wrestled him out a window into the castle moat. That is real roleplaying, not babby D&D shit where you have to make two different rolls and then have some autist look up how far you can move about while grappling. Dungeon World is about fun and good story, not rules and combat bullshit.

D&D 3.5.

Without having a general or real discussion thread, it has embedded itself on the lips of every angry fuck for years.

Also GURPS

>shilling this hard or just being retarded

I'm sorry, I can't take seriously any game where a race can be a class. I don't care if original D&D did it, I don't play D&D anyway. I want to be an Elf Warrior, or a Dwarf Mage, and Dungeon World doesn't let me do that

You are 100% baiting, No one with half a brain thinks DW is the best.

Gurps.

Does nearly any setting, well.

There's no such thing. It's all about personal preference and intended use.

If you're a boring turd that's into accounting.

Dungeons the Dragoning 40,000 7th Edition.

Best pasta. Never fails.

I gotta say Shadowrun 5E, mostly because That's what I'm best at GMing. Literally made the party cry over an npc.

D20 Modern.

sick meme bro

Who's memeing? Creating even the simplest character in GURPS is an exercise in beancounting (inb4 "but gurps is just 3d6 roll under!" yeah well D&D is just d20 roll over, shut up).

Mine

I can't believe today was a good day.

Please be more conservative about your bait and try to make it look like actual criticism next time.

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2e

TRAVELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER