Ripple xrp

You all got to check this out. According to this analysis one of the two household names that will be announced for December 31 for ripple will either be Apple or McDonald’s.

xrpchat.com/topic/14401-a-new-partnership-theory/

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/xrp/post/p_166985
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Apple. They're going to integrate Ripple into Apple Pay and essentially become a 'mobile bank' on iOS.

this is for sure happening?

if he can confirm I will drop 10k on ripple right now

I bought 700 at around 0.98 cents. I almost want to go all in but i feel it's too late.

YES YES YES MY GOYIM. PUMP THAT RIPPLE! PUMP! PUMP! PUMP!!!

cryptocompare.com/coins/xrp/post/p_166985
this was 3 months ago, shill harder plz

Ok.

Ripple doesn’t even have a first party wallet, if I can’t be assed to set up a ripple wallet why will normies do it? Fuck even dogecoin is 100x more user friendly and has it shit more together and it’s the original memecoin.

If the devs are too lazy to make a first party wallet then what else are they too lazy to do

you saved me. Thanks

Yoo I bought 50 at .98 it's not to late but will prob give another buy oprotunity

Rumorville

lol, there's first party wallets, I have 100K XRP on a Nano Ledger S right now.

In Ripple-land, the users are banks, not people. The first party Ripple software is top notch, check out the Github...

It’s an interesting possibility. It makes a lot of sense too plus ripple and Apple have already expieremented in 2016

Imagine if an Apple accnt meant an automatic ripple account...

I need to make a ripple wallet

Which one do I use?

Where is this supposed to be by the end of the year in dollars? If you say 100 literally kys. Non meme answers.

Hoping for 2.00 usd myself

about tree fiddy

$1.20 at the end of 2017 (it will rise because there's a massive amount of hype coming for Q1 2018)

$5.00+ is reasonable for end of 2018

>he doesn’t know the meaning of first party

Hey it’s you’re money and if you don’t want to do any due diligence that’s your problem

This is old news.

65% sub coin, will it go llower? or is this the buy