Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/

Enlarge Person Edition:

Exactly how GIANT is your character? how many times have you gone beyond Large or even Huge?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oxoEpVDGvPE
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/81935/essentia-our-last-days
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/82673/iron-gods
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83254/carnal-crown
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83277/the-fiends-and-intrigues-of-house-karvane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, SwimmingEagle!

What would you do if you were a player here?

how do you figure?

Sizeplay is a well known fetish of the wetbirb.

Okay, but i thought Riverhawk's primary kink was absurdly large boobs/ass/fat, and not size difference.

Nope, later stage Onryou was supposed to be an exercise in his expansion fetish.

How do I include a Nosferatu as a BBEG in my campaign? What do I do with him? How do I introduce him?

I'm bad at doing vampires but I really want to use one

The other, currently active thread:

thank you sir!

I'm playing a half orc barbarian with 7 in each mental stat. He is a chaotic evil rapist who worships rovagug. He shits on the floor and rubs it on himself as well as drinks his own piss and washes his dreads with piss. He is a cannibal as well as completely murderous. He peeps his dick cheese off and eats it. He doesn't care about his behavior in public and will murder and rape anyone he wants. His name is Gore Skullfucker.

are you having fun?

Anyone got that half dragon race that was in Dragon game?

How do I roleplay a lawful character who nevertheless comes from a culture that encourages bold, boastful and even chaotic behaviour?

Back up boasts and claims with hard factual evidence. Only make claims and boasts about things you have actually achieved, preferably with witnesses. Do amazing things and allow others to make the claims on your behalf.

Since clearly everyone's cool with it and enjoying themselves?
Share the cool fanart another player in the game made, and ignore the immature pissant trying to score 2huhate points on /pgg/

Bump

When will someone start an orphanage game for bamboozled/rejected apps?

Is cancer positive or negative energy?

Positive. It's unregulated cell reproduction

Real answer: It's neither. Positive and negative energy don't exist

Starfinder is Pathfinder 2.0

How would that go?

"You all wake up in what looks like a dumpster, garbage as far as the eye can see. There is smoke ahead AND you notice that all the Kitsune have had their illusions fail. GO!"

>kitsune
>using illusions

I wish there was a Bard archetype like Archaeologist that didn't trade away versatile performance. I wish I liked the vanilla Bard. I wish there was like, a fighter or rogue with versatile performance. I wish vmc let you choose to skip parts you didn't want.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=oxoEpVDGvPE

I think Owen Stephens, the Main Starfinder dev, is also publishing a 3PP book that carries over the classes, races, and SPELLS from Pathfinder, so you are right.

I'm willing to tolerate the races, but why the classes? You just had your chance to fix Starfinder, but it isn't even out and they're already blowing it?

Are people who will cry because it doesn't say Barbarian or Paladin on their sheet?

>Are people who will cry because it doesn't say Barbarian or Paladin on their sheet?
We've had this same conversation when Tome of Battle was a thing.

And again when the Advanced Class Guide came out.

>"You see them in their original form, noting that the plump breasts they possessed were just training bras filled with bags of sand."
>"However, with the weight removed, they now show considerable skill with hand crossbows."

>vmc
>trade away
but then we'd be getting people actually taking stuff like wizard or witch vmc, user. next you will be asking for hybrid vmc's, or even an oracle vmc that doesn't suck absolute ass!
next you will

Wizard is one of the best VMC's in the game, m8.
As long as you pick diviner, that is.

>an oracle VMC that doesn't suck ass

I WOULD FUCKING GIVE A LEG TO BE ABLE TO TAKE THE CHA TO AC REVELATIONS OVER VMC, BECAUSE GOD KNOWS THAT'S THE ONLY THING IT'D BE GOOD FOR

There are good vmcs, they're just hard to justify sometimes. The bad ones are fucking trash, though.

I really should make that guide when I come back and add all that to the BAN list. Imagine how many poor GMs are going to be tricked into allowing it.

Only thing is that the enemies will have way better weapons too. Fly isn't so useful when everyone has access to Jetpacks, all the Tuckers Kobolds have been upgraded to actual Vietcong with knockoff (which country in Golarion is closest to Soviet Union?) AKs and Gnolls have Rocket Lawnchers

What did he mean by this?

Half-Giant of max size under permanent Enlarge puts him at 16 feet. With an Effortless Lace on his Gargantuan Impact axe, he wields the biggest weapon most have ever seen.

By the way. Pirate drill user here.
Tharkanos if that was you calling me out in the last thread, we've got a game starting up in a few days that might be up your street.
Drop us a line.

>Character names his sword black scimitar
Oh fuck n...
>Sword is a black scimitar
...ah, ok

Did you ever get mind controlled by 2hu like in ?

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/81935/essentia-our-last-days (Ends in 3 days)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/82673/iron-gods (Ends in 1 week) (high chance of bamboozle)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83254/carnal-crown (Ends in 1 week)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83277/the-fiends-and-intrigues-of-house-karvane (Ends in 3 weeks)

Nah, I was playing a bad ass pirate turned paladin.
With a giant manta as his mount.
Shit was totes awesome.

No, you were playing a merpirate.

Do EU people play pfg games?

Yes. I'm Euro and I'm currently in Chalice.

They try to, but a lot of /pgg/ stuff happens during American hours.

All those wars in Europe have them divided by national, ethnic, and which bonus feats to give out lines. Especially those Britainers, wanting to switch to some Wulin system

Damn teabongs and their Wulin.

Kek, disregard, I'm an idiot.

If I remember I was playing both.
He was a pirate that'd been redeemed and become a Paladin.
Or Warlord. One or the two. It was like, 2 years ago, fucked if I can remember.

Either way, for fuck sake Thark is that you?

>mfw our campaign is coming to its climax and our party just hit lvl 16
This is the first time I have had character survive from lvl 1 to lvl 16

Iblydos campaign WHEN???

Feels pretty good, don't it?

I feel insecure because I have no experience of building high level characters

That shouldn't be an issue since there are differences between building a level 16 character and building a level 1 character who gets to level 16.

Pls

But I did... Somewhere. I knew I hit that Post button, I had it all written up for you!

Point is, the Nosferatu is what happens when a Vampire gets so old and powerful they go feral. The Nosferatu lacks the charm, nobility and grace of a Bram Stoker vampire, they're hideous murderers that terrorize the villages and towns of the darker places in this world.

Do not treat the Nosferatu as a rumor-shadowed nobleman or a mysterious serial killer. The Nosferatu is a monster of the old world, and should be portrayed how you would portray a rampaging dragon.

What are the best wayfinder+ioun stone cheap combos?

Is there anyway to extend the range of an Aegis's ranged attack customization?

I have no fucking idea why people make "ranged" options in the average person's fucking MOVE range.

Are there any fun ways to combine Perform(Act) and Bluff? Was thinking of doing Sherlock like shenanigans. Disguising myself as various roles to sneak my way past people or into buildings.

I'm going to be taking on the role of support for a bunch of newish players. I know enough about Dnd and PF classes to know that Cleric and Bard make good buffing choices but is there any better options in the system?

I'd prefer to have some melee options since we're playing at Level 1 and I don't want to sit out of the fights once my spells are burnt.

Back linking

Well, Skald is more of a frontline support than a Bard. You might like that-though if your group is largely casters, your Raging Song won't be as useful to them.

Find the Cleric Optimization Guide, and look for the Melee Cleric.

Thanks oni-senpai~

Never. Fuck off with that meme.

ignore this man. dualcursed or spiritguide oracle are the only valid options for divine supports!

Fuck off Karvane.

I missed that post, thank you very much for your feedback

It's also really old.

Is 3pp available in your game?

All material except Gun based classes and non core races

Why is she holding that sword backwards?

She thinks it's a falx.
Shh, nobody tell her.

Tell me about the characters you've made, or wish to make, for a Reign of Winter campaign!

because DSP cannot into good artists

see: Bloodforge

For a Reign of Winter campaign?

A pyrokineticist

>captcha
>stop bardsley

No, the bards will be slain

If I could play through RoW instead of running it? Barbarian. Smash witches erryday, become so angry you fly and cut through magic.

A poacher laying low in Helgren after killing the king's deer. He's an utter bastard and surprisingly clever asshole, but suffers from the minor issue of being a complete and utter coward.

Hiten Mitsurugi

It has a range increment, not a range, so you can shoot it further for a penalty, and shooting to your 2nd range increment isn't that bad.

Bodyguard for a cute Witch. I even have numerous different builds in case I ever get the chance to do so.

Is it an Ulfen guard?

What are we now all going to do now that Iron Gods is dead?
Which game accepts refugees of the bamboozling?

So it would be a dual app? Why does this witch need guarding?

Intrigue GM is actually active in the thread, so that game seems still alive. Essentia's ending apps soon, you can probably PM the GM to see if they're still active. Neither seems to have the same tone as IG, though.

Or did you just want to call IG a bamboozle to push that idea? It's not like any of these games are new.

Ulfen, yeah. Basically, it's the whole "Big martial being a bodyguard for a caster" trope that's as old as time. Best case scenario it's a duo app, otherwise, I'd just be bodyguarding an NPC.

Just to push it. That guy has a very distinct posting style, and is constantly stirring shit for the hell of it. I wish we could find out who he was, so we could ban or kill him.

Shouldn't an Ulfen Guard be the protector of a Taldan noblewoman, not a Witch?

Who'said to say a Taldan noblewoman also can't be a witch? Though at this rate, any caster would do.

Isn't he SSD@K?

calling me alive it pushing it, but i am indeed ITT

and apps are most welcome! but i dont really know shit about robot gods other than memes, so yeah, swing and hope for the best?

i am fairly certain i am not the IG GM desu

How exactly is Intrigue going to go? What kind of intrigue is it?

I misread the post and thought he was talking about Intrigue GM

THIS
H
I
S

Is it going to be thuggery to get dirt? Political maneuvering? Seduction?

Maybe she's a Witch (Seducer) who was sent away because her sleeping around was giving the family a bad reputation.

Maybe the Ulfen Guard is a eunuch and thus incapable of satisfying her urges the way she wants him to.

that depends. for one the various Stages have varying tone, and depending on how things turn out there may or may not be chaotic deviations from those due to player shenanigans.

at its heart the campaign isnt that complicated. Garavon is not the nicest tiefling around and he has a bit too much power than the House can appreciate. The problem is when so many parties has interests to guard when that conflict kicks off...well, think 1914. Things ate loaded and very much ready to blow up big at a moments notice.

>not breaking the witch before she breaks you

Once. Fucking ONCE. I want to see /pfg/ make a character concept they don't want to fuck or want to see fuck something.

depends on your preferred methods and allies! there are certainly a large variety of means available to you. all the ones you mentioned are fair game for the majority of the campaign's intrigue.

ofc not EVERYTHING is gonna be intrigue either. sometimes the offer of help is just that, nothing else. but this is not Cairhien and theres no easy way to tell who plays the Great Game and who doesnt... :^)

We had a few /pfg/-created characters. I seem to recall one that was a Tiefling and the 5th brother in the family or something?
The bigger problem is that everything is someone's fetish.

>Seducer witch memes
Well, there goes my interest.

But the Seducer archetype is literally built around sex and seduction! Why is that not good but Le Companion to Le Lonely good?