JoJo Thread

Fuck It lets have a JJBA Thread.

So im running a JoJo campaign in a few weeks to a month from now and I Just finished writing the outline for the Plot but I need some stands. preferably non shit Villain Stand because these are usually the hardest to come up with for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Sr-zwkAho-hJcp4oiy-OAJwqW3Qi7F2fCSGjekEXQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you need 'em embarrassingly broken or just puzzle-bossy?

Depends. Mostly need Puzzle Boss's and kinda interesting PunchGhosts.

I already know what the BBEG Stand is so we don't need to think of how timebullshit works

Should I explain the Main tone/theme of the game too or what?

>tone/theme
*Tone/Plot

Yeah homie. Give us the gist of the setting and goals.

>the villain's stand completely changes how the game is played

The Campaigns tone is a whole slew of things but the best way I can describe it is SCP JoJo,

The Main characters are SpeedWagon interns/agents/researchers/what ever else working at what i can only describe right now as a Paranormal research devision that researches the weird shit in the JoJo'verse. This is mostly a Excuse to have Vampires as mooks and to have Spin and Hamon users in the same room as stand users. Cyborgs are also a thing but thats a Background detail.

Main Villain is bassically someone who works on the Cyborg Division tying to get his hand on a stand arrow thats somewhere around the base/facility. but thats the Longterm plot. short term wise the Main Party travel around the world investigating/stopping Vampires/Dangerous Stand Users. this is also a excuse for "hey the plot is going nowhere here fight a stand user in Tailand"

>The Villains Stand [ROUNDABOUT] changes what system where using.
>PC have to work with the Old Character sheets instead of updating for the current system

There was a thread on /co/ once with a TON of stand ideas matched to cartoon characters.

I took some ideas from there for a Jojo's campaign I was running back then. Maybe you can find it in the archives IF it was archived.

You mean CoCo's bizarre adventure?

Rhinestone Eyes
powers:
>tier one
future sight
can read peoples minds, more specifically can see their surface thoughts
example: an enemy is about to throw a right hook, the stand user can see a "shadow" infront of their enemy throwing the punch, giving them almost a second heads up to what their enemy is going to do and hopefully enough time to doge or block
>tier two
reverse
can rewind an object up to a few seconds
example: a ball is thrown, reverse is "cast" the ball returns to where it was a few seconds ago
and the stand user can control how far back it goes withing his power to do so, the ball could be halfway to where it landed or back in the throwers hands.
>tier 3 DEJA VU
>stand user reverses time up to an hour ONCE PER DAY, the stand user has no recollection of what happened but knows their stand used the ability and will have a strong sense of deja vu leading up to the use of the ability
the stand can use this ability independent of the stand user and can be used a split second after the user's death
cheesy but what do you guys think?

>SCP JoJoverse

I just came

Wonder wall
Stand can generate force fields from it's hands
stand essentially absorbs kinetic energy from impacts with shield
as the energy is absorbed an engine in the stand's chest begins to rev up
the more energy absorbed the stronger and faster the stand gets
example:
stand is able to block an entire "ora ora barrage"
the stand now has the strength and speed to unleash it's own "orra orra barrage"
but doing so uses up all the energy absorbed and the stand returns to it's "pre revved" state.

Ok I just came up with a stand Idea that's pretty good. Check This:

『 TUFF』is a standard punch ghost who's ability lets him "Harden" anything he touches. This lets him make it so traditionally hard things become as hard as steel. So he can use this to create functional weapons out of nothing but water and air, make his clothes completely bulletproof, Make it so any vehicle he is driving becomes like the cars in Crazy Taxi. Neat, eh?

Maybe.

I just remember it was a bunch of characters matched to stands. One of the ones was Didi from Dexter's lab having 'Radiohead', which weakened stands with a low pitch frequency that got easier to hear as time went on.

TOTALLY had the boss of my campaign make use of a stand user with that exact stand as a plant on their town's radio station. Nobody could figure out what was going on for like, ever.

I also had a gimmicky stand user who was this trucker guy that got physically bigger or smaller as he succeeded or failed at things, his stand being 'They Might be Giants'. As well as a 'Bad Company' rip-off that used ants (Alien Ant Farm).

I have run three seperate JoJo campaigns and have made a handful of villains. Most of them slightly relate to Nordic gods (The Beatles), Greek Gods (AC/DC, very few) and the Twelve Zodiac signs (stand users who only work in pairs).

If you're interested in any of these, I can give some of the better examples.

it works. could work out as a Act Stand. I Like DEJA VU. could be a good counter/defense/puzzle stand.

turbo killer
>once a stand user touches someone they become marked with a small glowing crucifix
>the stand activates
>stand appears to be a car driven by a shadowy figure
>the stand will attempt to run down whoever is marked
>the stand always knows where the marked person is and will will travel any distance to get them
>the stand is more durable than a tank, faster than a racecar, deadlier than a homicidal maniac, and more relentless than a starving predator
>the stand has no real way of protecting it's user and can only go after marked targets
i think this one will make a cool villain
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

Ok, let's try another one.

『MAGNOLIA ELECTRIC COMPANY 』Is a stand that takes the form of a large office building that can teleport when no-one is looking at it. Inside there a host of computers that contain a huge encyclopedia on pretty much everything in the universe. Entries cannot be deleted from this computer, but certain things can be added. You can add concepts and functions to things, like say you can say that all tree branches from a certain species of tree can be fired like guns, or you can say that a certain brand of car can also fly or float.

It's extremely powerful but mostly immobile.

Ooohhhh, go on. having stands bassed off Mythology would be a great throwback to part three for a long term "deal with this threat" Mission/quest.

I just wrapped up a campaign themed around the greek zodiac. Let's compare.

Aquarius: Manipulate Water and feel with it.
Pisces: Shoot hooks that mindcontrol people.
Aries: Make inorganic objects soft or stretchy.
Scorpio: Living metal.
Cancer: Satellite Centipede monster with Microwave Blasts.
Gemini: Non-stand user with the power to absorb energy and be in two places at once thanks to Quantum Martial Arts.
Libra: Power to ensure things are fair and binding, great for Shadow Games.
Virgo: Makes you colder the more sleepy you are and vice-versa.
Taurus: A bull that could control bones via contact. Made minions from seashells and horns.
Leo: Shined a light that allowed telekinesis over eyeballs. Fought as a team with Taurus.
Sagittarius: See stands on cameras or photographs, including satellite imagery. No fighting power at all.
Capricorn: Had the power to swap other people's stands into statues. Ghost that can't leave their gravesite.

Not sure about the name but it's essentially a weaponized Placebo Effect. Believe it's stronger than you, and it can beat you. Believe the user can outrun you to a location, and he can. Believe it has [x] esoteric power, and it does. Actually pretty weak and pathetic on its own.

Works best with people who're good at bluffing or spreading rumors.

i kinda see the stand as sub optimal stat wise but it's ability to predict where the enemy will attack makes it seem stronger in fights than it is, think like the batman arkham games where before an enemy attacks you can see it and have a chance to counter attack, seems unbeatable 1v1 but up against multiple enemies you wont be able to block them all or have the reaction time needed
as for reverse it kinda works as a healing stand, it has the potential to "reverse" damage delt if it can get the person within the time frame, essentially "reversing" the bullet out of the wound and reversing the wound to a pre-shot state
i see deja vu as more of an "OH SHIT" button
getting stabed to death? DEJA VU
now your standing in the street infront of a dark alley and you know you just played your trump card.
do you know jack the ripper is in that alley? no.
but you are getting a bad feeling from it and you know you just reversed something so you can either avoid the alley altogether or proceed with extreme caution, also reverse cant save someone who died, deja vu can if you can figure it out on your second chance

simple but i like it
the stand user can be a mysterious librarian type of person who just oversees the building but cant leave it, hell maybe even a janitor

>tfw you want to play a JJBA RPG
>tfw you were going to play one, had a cool stand built and everything and then the game died
>tfw you're hearing is fucked so voice games are mostly out.
>tfw you're temped to GM a game but are kinda too shit at GMing to run a public game and your current RPG group are normies that hate the fabulousness that is JoJo.
I'd take a PBP game at this point.

love it. Great Sheer Heart Attack/Highway Star "fucking RUN!' vibes. Stand User could be a Drag Racer or something.

Like the Ultra gem or the Chair SCP?

『Anything you can do』

electric eye
>manifest as a satellite that floats above the user
>the user can see everything the stand does
>the stand projects a map if the area it sees into the user's head
>free gps
>the stand slowly drifts farther and farther away and the user can see more and more
>stand stays active while the user is asleep allowing them to monitor themselves and their area in their dreams
>stand has no offensive capabilities and is only "durable" because it's hard to reach

「REVOLUTION 9」(Freya)
Power: D
Speed: D
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: B
Learning B
「REVOLUTION 9」can start or stop the spinning of up to 9 different medium-sized objects. The spinning can be based on any axis. The spinning is slow at first but constantly gains speed. If used on humans, the spin is mildly inconvenient at first, but later makes it unable for a person to move normally.
Freya can use 「REVOLUTION 9」to make people sping around themselves, spin them around buildings or trees, or make object spin in a way that could hurt her enemies (if someone is shooting a gun, she can spin the gun around the finger of the shooter, making them shoot themselves). Finally, Freya can stop her own spinning in relation to Earth, meaning she shoots westwards at about 14,000km/h. This method of travel is extremely dangerous and only used as a last-resort getaway method.

You can take this one I used in a defunct JoJo campaign I ran a while back:

Basic Concept is that the boss' Stand created 2 versions of an individual, in my campaign one was based upon their sinful self and the other their virtuous self, but you can change it accordingly (The PCs were largely assholes), anyway, the stronger (sinful) version is trying to attack and kill the weaker (virtuous) version which is treated as the PC's stand such that, if that thing dies, so does the PC (or at least they get sufficiently fucked up).

The other one you may like was a duo: one of which had a stand that forced people to not interfere with any action the user got them to agree to him doing verbally, and the other who's stand could forcibly change a person's perception of the world. You can come up with some creative shit for those two as a duo, so I'll leave that up to your imagination if you want to use them.

Mind Games
>4 hovering hands with eyes on the palms, and tattoo'd all Indian-like
>A punch with each hand can respectively change the Color, Shape, Size, and Weight of an object, but it's just an illusion and the actual physics of an object are still kept
>Can see where ever the eyes look, theoretically in 360 degrees since there are 4
>The hands are actually connected by an invisible tether, which keeps the hands from going more than 15 feet apart, and can be a point of weakness

Bonus Requiem-- Mind Games Requiem
>A lithe, emaciated, and shadowy man, in glowing white shackles
>Can permanently "nuke" a belief or memory into a massive amount of people, within a range of 20 miles

If I knew of a good group that was running one with a slot open, user, I'd point you in that direction.

Howabout another car based stand?

『 DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNER』Is a stand that doesn't have a set form, but instead possesses cars. Possessing a car makes the car appear to stand users as a beat up rusted cadillac covered in graffiti (That still drives real well, capable of reaching 100 mph). The car looks the same to non stand users.

The gimmick is that whenever a car possessed by 『DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNER 』touches another car, the two cars exchange
Contents
Riders
and Velocity

So this means that if a person using it crashes into a car in front of him, the two cars exchange contents and the original driver of DEXY moves to the car he crashed into and continues at the same speed as before. This also means he's safe from head-on collisions as when they crash, the two cars will move in opposite directions, where they barely touched each other.

It's a getaway car that's completely immune to traffic.

I have a ton from my scrapped one.

Hall of Mirrors: area based stand that splits people into different facets of personality. Basically relies on the person making friends with themselves before they can fight the user.

March of Blood: can reopen any wounds the victim has sustained in life, reverts when the user is killed.

One's A Crowd: creates hostile stone creatures based on the memories of the victim. The victim can talk to them and turn them to their side, though. Sort of like Judgement but a full stand.

Return to Innocence: return a victim's mind to the state it was in when they first learned the meaning of death. Doesn't get rid of memories, but it's sort of like Set.

Space Odyssey: creates a "gate" an enemy has to walk through to activate. Walking through the gate removes them from gravity's influence. Obviously best used for traps, and probably looks pretty noticeable.

Dirk in the Dark: summons up shit tier minions from the shadows to fight, but can be destroyed if there's no shadow to emerge from.

Knife Party: it's like that one ability from this battle harem anime. The user cuts invisible lines in the air to activate at any time and trigger their damage. Also I think in 7th stand user.

False Hospitality: can exchange favors with someone, eating parts of their stand based on how much they owe. Could be a hotel owner giving stuff for "free" only to take their power away.

Breaking Glass: makes you remember that one embarrassing thing you did.

Words Don't Come Easy: can make anyone say anything, so long as they are in earshot.

Seaside Rendezvous: can make any two people fall madly and debilitatingly in love. Ends when the two are separated for longer than an hour.

One more for good measure.

Monday: standard power stand.

Tuesday: can take on any one person's powers for the rest of the week.

Wednesday: becomes a wheeled vehicle of any kind, can attack stands.

Thursday: can create uncontrollable animals out of objects in the environment. Die at the end of the day.

Friday: can create inert, inoperable objects out of a finite supply of paint. Can be made to look like other objects.

Saturday: gains persuasive abilities of the highest order, persuading those without stand to protect him with their lives. Exhausting.

Sunday: loses all stand powers save for the objects and thralls. Thralls only operate on orders given on Saturday.

Additional information: The game was low-power, although you can just scale up the abilities.

The names weren't put there since we had stands be named after television and movies instead so that I didn't have any issues with stand-name crossover.

Forgot the name:

"Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon"

Ah well. Someday, user.

TWILIGHT ZONE
>stand user projects a force field like orb around themselves for several meters
>everything an enemy does in the sphere is reverse
>try to walk forward-> walks backwards
>try to punch enemy-> punches self
>try to jump-> crouches

>『DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNER 』 Crashes into 『Turbo Killer』
what happens?

[Chop Suey!]

Stand that severs anything but doesn't damage it. So you could cut off your own arm but you wouldn't bleed or feel any pain but it would be separate from it's body and still respond to stimuli (so it could crawl around the flaw by moving your fingers.

Bonus if the stand user is constantly stitching himself back together to keep himself relatively functional but has moved all his vital components to secure locations.

Alright, here's another one that's been stewing for a while.

『BENZI BOX 』Is a gigantic humanoid stand that manifests itself around it's user. The head of the stand is cubic, the rest of the stand looks like a bronze colossus with babylonian markings and flair.
The Stand user floats inside the the cubic portion of the head, where the stand mimics any motions the user makes. The stand is super strong and extremely durable.

This sounds amazing until you realize STANDS DO NOT WEIGH ANYTHING. As such, the entire gigantic 75 ft stand only weighs as much as the user does. That means that if a significantly strong stand got underneath them, they could feasibly toss them into space.

But this also means that the user can king kong themselves around as a feasible means of transport as he is unlikely to damage anything doing so.

You get trapped in a sentient car that wants to kill you. The car then tries to get you killed by driving into a lake or off a cliff.

It's actually not a good idea.

>『Turbo Killer 』starts to pannice and starts driving in circles
>passers by just see a man spinning violently in a circle.

I wish to god we eventually get a chapter or something dedicated to the weird shit that non-stand users see whenever JoJo shit happens

Mine focused much more on the pairing aspect of each Zodiac. The pairs were made up semi-randomly, but the stands usually worked well with each other.
Aquarius: 「SWAMP GAS 」- A very slow punchghost that fills the room he's in with hallucinogenic gas. Hallucinatons usually remove the exits from the room and make the enemy fight themselves.

Partnered with Aries:「SHEEPHERDER 」- Can change any signs to point wherever the user wants. Can change roadsigns, telephone books, GPS systems, even people giving directions. Traps victims in small spaces so that Aquarius kills them.

Sagittarius: 「BIRDLAND」- Can swap his user's position with anything wooden, almost instantly. Also can shatter wood to create thousands of deadly splinters. The user is a victorian-era witch hunter with a giant crossbow.

Partnered with Virgo: 「IRON MAIDEN」- a giant Iron Maiden that can fit up to two people. Has no spikes inside, but plenty outside. Anyone closed inside is invulnerable to any outside effects, but can't see outside it. Finally, 「IRON MAIDEN」can swap the consciousness of any two people inside. They still control their stands, but from the other person's body. This swapping can be done multiple times in a row, creating some real fuckery. Only way to reverse this is for either swapped party to be killed or knocked unconscious. Both users are chained with magical stand chains, so if Virgo is enclosed and Sagittarius teleports, he launches the Iron Maiden after himself in high speeds.

How would Veeky Forums run a Cyberpunk JoJo game?

Turbo Killer isnt a car, it's a stand so probably nothing
that or you'd be stuck in the car with the stand and forced to watch as it runs people over
or if you're the target it drives on, increasing in velocity until it hits it's max speed until it starts to doughnut, forcing the blood to your head causing a fatal red-out, all you hear is the screeching wheels as the figure beside you sits in complete darkness and silence, it's eyes glowing and empty, ignoring the outside world it stares into your soul, watching, waiting for your end. you belong to him now, an eternal witness, a testament to it's efficiency. no need for seatbelts, you wont need em where youre going

Like so

I've been wanting to do one since forever, an have a group that is interested. However, I can't find a good theme, setting, and general plot for the game to follow (mainly this latter one). I don't want to do anything that isn't the main plot of a manga part. I wanted to do a traveling treasure hunt in the 1950s, but it felt too close to SBR. Any suggestions?

Also, what are some general tips for running Jojo differently than a standard Tabletop game. I'm not the greatest GM in the world yet, but I want to do what I can to really hit it home in a fun way.

Some one stat this right fucking now its going in the game.

Let your people be creative. If your guys interpret their power in a way that let's do some crazy shit, let them.

>power A
>speed A
>range A
>durability B
>precision D
>potential D
the stand users name is Carter Brut

Pisces -「THE WORST OLD SHIP」is a stand made up of a giant rotten ghost ship and an 8 pirate crew: a captain, a first-mate, a navigator, a boatswain, an able seaman a repairman, a cook and an ordinary sailor. The user looks like the arms officer, a rank which doesn't exist. The idea is to overwhelm the opponents if they don't figure out who's the user.

Partner: Capricorn - 「ACE OF SPADES」can force the user and a victim to play a game of cards. The rules can be pretty much anything, with the caveat of the game having a roughly 50/50 chance (we draw cards in order until we reach the ace of spades, for example). The person who loses dies of a heart attack in 6 seconds. Roleplay it out with a real deck of cards, it's pretty fun. 「ACE OF SPADES」can also negate any stand ability if he touches the user with a playing card. Capricorn uses it to cheat death if he loses, negating his heart attack.

Taurus -「CASH COW」a cow-shaped punchghost that can turn anything valuable it touches into an equal worth of cash, or can turn cash into a random item worth as much.

Partner: Leo - 「KING OF KINGS」a lazy lion that offers a quest. If the victims accept and succeed, they get a free wish that's related to money. The quest is usually to knock out the mighty Taurus beast, 「CASH COW」. While the victims are fighting Taurus's stand, 「KING OF KINGS」is lazily eating stacks of cash. For each $100,000 eaten, the stand's power doubles. The catch is that the user's the King of Monaco, so rich af

My plot was about a growing community of stand users who wanted to isolate themselves from non-stand users and live in a sort of 'might makes right' 'utopia'.

The community goes out and shoots people with the Bow and Arrow and tests them to see if they are worthy of joining the community. Which is how the players get their stands. The first half of the campaign is them uncovering the mystery of this community. The second half was that the group is growing more cult-ish and desires a world solely of stand users and has plans to 'cut the wheat from the chaff' as it were.

The main villain was this Philosophy Professor who had the ability to command even nature itself to do his bidding (although he doesn't know this until a certain point in the campaign). His power didn't have any ability over stand-users, though.

Alright, I'm just gonna look through my spotify for more inspiration.

That's another thing you can do, by the way. I find it's much easier to get more creative stand by going through a bunch of music, finding the name first, and then making up the power to suit it. or Having the name and then getting the design.

Make sense. I swear if anyone tries to say "Next you'll say..." though, that shit ain't going to work

That sounds super interesting. I take it there wasn't much traveling in this one, and it was more of a part 4 kinda thing?

「Deadline」
>Applies a blur effect to objects, making them fuzzy and nondescript and also letting them operate like similar-looking objects
>Wounds inflicted by weapons transfer the effect leaving vague interchangeable bruises, cuts and stabs
>A blurred knife would just seem like an indistinct piece of metal, but could act like a fork, spoon, scalpel, screwdriver, etc.
>Stand user keeps a constant blur effect on his face, making him look like some nobody highschooler

>relation to user
>while turbo killer seems to be a mindless stand it is anything but
>it poses a cruel intelligence and terrifying creativity
>it will rarely ever just "run someone over"
>it will stalk them, appearing infront of their homes and businesses, parked on the horizon
>it will occasionally flash it's headlights as if to say "yes you"
>it often waits until you are in a vehicle of your own
>then the fun starts
>it will being to tailgate you, riding your ass until it hits a suitable road
>then it attacks
>ramming into you, bumping and nudging
>it will pull up beside you and try to gring your vehicle into walls, or push you off a cliff or into a barricade
>racing you down a pier and into a lake
>both of your vehicle's sink and as you panic and try to exit it just sits calmly
>watching until you breath your last
>the stan never goes away, and the user can neither "dismiss" his stand or call off a hit
>when not hunting it's prey the stand stalks it's own user
>following, watching, never too close...but never too far
>sooner or later it will have prey, it's user too afraid of his own stand to deny it
>and so the hunt begins anew

ok got one.

『 HIGHWAYS, HEARTACHES, AND TIME WELL WASTED』is a series of temporally parasitic signage. Basically a bunch of highway markers that drain time from people by being planted in them.

It's ACT 2 makes a whole bunch of signage including stop signs, speed limit signs, exit markers and such that the stand user can generate and throw like spears. Anyone who sees these signs are forced to obey what they say.

>A stand that literally eats money

I'm stealing this for my campaign.

Yeah. I had set it in Oxford and the surrounding area, although any moderately sized town/city works out just as-well. There just needs to be some sort of wilderness or something nearby for the secret community to be living within. It was largely a low-power setting with most of the stands being quite weak bar the Big Bad's and a few others.

like so

glad you like it user
i suggest you just listen to new music and ask yourself
"what stand do i see here?"
i also made the rhinestone eyes and wonderwall but nobody showing those two any love :(

Also, Act 3 lets them Have an inherent sense of direction, along with being able to see out of and edit the contents of any signage at all. Unfortunately, he cannot apply the effects of ACT 2 to signs he/she didn't place himself.

Double Dutch Bus was the name of the original one in the old Super Stand Sunday threads.

Keep in mind the names don't HAVE to have anything to do with the song name, but whatever helps you work.

Well, I might as well list my JoJo campaign that never was.
TLDR:
>Somewhat altered mainline universe.
>Tunguska Event carries its own strain of the Stand Virus.
>Important plot happens with Russian government, WW2 fucks it up, everything gets locked away and forgotten.
>Cold War happens.
>Diavolo stealing the arrows sparks both the US and USSR's attention.
>Russia cracks open its nightmare vault and starts producing a fuckton of Stand Users
>Speedwagon Foundation and CIA do not like this.
>An Arrow is acquired.
>PCs were The Best of the Best™. Steve Rodgers / Big Boss type people, the guys you could trust to fight those damn commies and not go mad with Stando power.
>PCs are given Stands and sent to Russian in Not-Virtuous Mission™
>MGS 3 Snakedust Crusaders ensues.

RIP campaign.

It helps if they relate a little bit

Cold War JoJo is always fun. Maybe you can find time / players one day.

Lyrics are usually what I look at more than names. Because some songs have super cool names, but they wouldn't be too good for making powers out of.

Sounded fun, user. I would've definitely played it had it been presented to me. Shame you couldn't find anyone.

For sale
Character sheets
Never filled

Here's a pair of Stands im using in an upcoming game:

>「White Death」
Destructive Power: B
Speed: C
Endurance/Staying: E
Range: A
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: E

Mechanism: A Ranged Stand that acts as a sniper which covers for its user. Instead of shooting bullets into its targets「White Death」sucks small chunks from its targets with laser-like precision.

「White Death」can shoot any target that its User can perceive. However, if a target is not within a direct shot it must "bounce" its shots which will remove additional material and potentially reduce damage.

「White Death」can enter a dormant state that allows it to use all collected material to form a new User. The new User retains the memories of the last body and can carry on existing within the physical limits of the material it is made of.

>「Lick It Up」
Destructive Power: C
Speed: C
Endurance/Staying: C
Range: D
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: D

Mechanism:「Lick It Up」looks like some sort of a space demon dog.「Lick It Up」has a highly elastic, prehensile tongue which it uses to lick targets. Anything that this tongue licks is transformed into a liquid state. Said liquid can be any liquid that the User has tasted and which is chemically possible given the atomic composition of the target. Living targets are still conscious and not dead in this condition. They can move and act of their own free will but now they are made of liquid which is otherwise consistent with chemistry.

As liquefied victims move they leave a trail of their liquid mass behind themselves. The more they move the less of themselves physically left. If two liquid bodies created by「Lick It Up」touch they begin to merge into one mass of the liquid. With enough turbulence the two masses will be mixed together resulting in any living targets getting too dissolved to meaningfully act.

「Lick It Up」can also consume liquids it creates by licking it with its tongue. Mass consumed by「Lick It Up」is gone and therefore so is any mass that was once there. The User is affected by the liquid so he must be careful.

You know how Apocalypse World has Principles? Here's a list of JoJo Principles I came up with. I'm always looking to improve this too.

1) Be fabulous in visuals and mannerisms. Minimum one pose per game.

2) Be melodramatic. Be operatic. Be over-the-top. Leave it all out on the table with no doubts and no restraint.

3) Be bizarre. Do everything at least 1° off from a plain and simple action.

4) Be heroic. You are one of the good guys even if you don't show it.

5) Be disgusting. Gross everyone out.

6) Be shocking. Surprise everyone, widen their eyes, drop their jaws, make them wince.

7) Be interesting. Add tidbits of trivia related to a current object or location.

8) Mystery and menace.

7) Don't let your character be defined by their powers. Make your powers be defined by your character.

8) No fight is a clash of powers. Every fight is a clash of characters.

9) Make every fight an individual story with high stakes, thrilling danger, and bizarre twists.

10) Not every story is a fight, but every story is an encounter. A larger-than-life encounter between larger-than-life characters.

11) Heroes must earn their victories, Villains must earn their ass kickings.

12) Keep your campaign evolving. Never stop trying new ideas. JoJo was JoJo before Stands. JoJo was JoJo before Ripple. JoJo was JoJo when it had Spin. JoJo was JoJo when a Cyber-Nazi fought an ancient, South American Super Vampire.

I feel as though this is kind of encompassed in 8, but I do feel as though it is important to emphasize that most fights should be a battle of wits and creativity, regardless.

Another point I'd like to make is that an Anti-climax, played in the correct way, can have all the more effect than a simple climax. (See The Sun from Part 3).

I'm not so good with the snappy prose, so I'll leave that to you if you feel like making an addendum.

Libra:「PAPER GODS」is a punchghost made of folded up paper. The stand can fold or unfold any small or medium object instantly if the user is folding something in her hands. Usually folds people in half three times, which is usually enough to kill them. Her other method of killing is throwing small paper origami cranes, folding and unfolding their wings to make them fly and then folding the crane itself seven times to make it violently explode. Also creates paper traps to fold them 7 times and make them explode. The user isn't paired and she was looking for a partner in this weird stand-user cult thing.

Cancer: 「HOPES WERE HIGH」is a microwave. Whatever comes closer than 5 feet to it is immediately attacked. The microwave opens it's doors and launches a massive beam of microwave radiation. Anyone caught in the full force of the blast has their skin melted off and die a gruesome death. Any object also has their surface melt, but their insides are surprisingly still cold.

Gemini: 「ALICE IN CHAINS」can create handcuffs with chains that bond people's souls. If one chained person dies, so does the other. Finally, 「ALICE IN CHAINS」can resurrect anyone who died while wearing the chains (so the boss fight is harder the more the heroes killed the villains, as opposed to sparing them or talking it out). Gemini's stand looks and acts as a copy of the user, even speaking. The user is disguised as one of Gemini's bodyguards, since Gemini is the candidate for the US Presidency.

TELEVATORS
The stand has no offensive powers whatsoever, although it can be used to manipulate objects like MOODY BLUES.
When activated, the current elevation of everyone in the area becomes their "base height" for as long as they remain in range and the stand is activated. The higher above their "base height" they get the faster they perceive time. If they get high enough above their original height seconds will feel like decades.
The main wincon of the stand is to force the enemy to get to a high place and wait for them to stop thinking Kars style.

Assuming there's any lore buffs here, i've got a question. Let's say a stand has a persistent effect in one form, but not in the other. What happens to the persistent effect when the stand is not in the form the effect was placed with?

For example, a JJBA campaign i'm in. My character has a stand that grows and evolves depending on how far she's gotten in a game. There's one form for each world, one for before the game began and five for the end boss. Her stand is currently in the form eight forms before it loops back to the first form, which allows her to construct an unbreakable cage around an enemy which is then locked with six keys, five of which get scattered around the area. If the stand evolves to the next form, which can wither things, cause mahinery to go haywire and allows for limited teleportation but no caging ability, what happens to the cages? I'm mainly asking since the GM says one thing and our anime buff says the other and i'm pretty sure the anime buff is wrong on this but he kept dragging the game down until our session ended.

Daily reminder that hamon is better than stands and part 2 was the best part with the best jojo.

The stans discs existed after White Snake became Made In Heaven, so there is precedent for it. The discs were still able to be inserted into people so the cage should still function as normal.

Don't you mean you got a [BONER]?

>"...Meh, probably some sort of performance art."

One idea for a Stand I came up with was an Automatic Swarm Stand known as [Wu Tang Clan]

Each member of the [Clan] has a power unique to them (probably alluding to the Discography of the real WTC), but they all have the ability to possess people.

This is kind of important, because without a member bound to someone the rest of the [Clan] cannot manifest. Also the possessing member cannot manifest unless another Stand in the [Clan] takes someone over and their host dies.

I was thinking they'd be the recurring antagonists of the Part, but I'm not sure how much of an active ole they would take.

「Lord of the Game」
A stand that works like Killer Queen, where it can apply an effect to anything it touches. It can 'imbue' an object, and anyone who touches that object feels compelled to agree with and help the user. The effect is stronger when used on smaller objects. It is best used on coins and such, but can barely be noticed if used on a building.
Used by a drug kingpin to keep his lackeys in check.

"My stand 「Crazy Train」 can change the orientation of the world relative to myself. By temporarily anchoring a target point as the center of quantum space I can thus change the alignment of the world on that point."

Now, dropping character for a second, the first application that I think of for this would be anchoring your opponent and then rotating whenever they attempt an attack, essentially meaning their strike now targets air. The best part of this stand is to anything not at the anchor point, it seems like nothing is happening since pretty much everything is turning with them. Also leads to clever surprise attack and escape options.

I did a SBR alternative run with the TRUE mc's story happening in the background, while the PCs either fucked with the mainline story, or were affected by it out of collateral.
>one of them took over pocoloco's place, but used it to steal cities as he advanced in the race
>one of them was from a rival country of naples, and tried to exterminate gyro AND wekapipo
>a small group of three just dropped out of the race to solve small mysteries and other anomalies through out the country
it was fun. a bit complicated to keep up the timings and the horse racing, since I made a shabby system that didn't actually work that well, but fun.
I do remember some of the stands
「White Wedding」
Allows 2 things to be paired, and to share or swap several qualities, such as weight, speed, position or even shape.
「Days Of Future Passed」
Allows the user to "remember" what is going to happen, as if he has lived it before. its always fuzzy and some times he remembers things wrong. basically hindsight of things about to happen, depended on his roll.
can't recall the others.

「Paralyzer」

Destructive Power: C
Speed: A
Endurance/Staying: A
Range: C
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: C

When this stand Manifests, an eery aura draws the gaze of those near them to look the user in the eyes: it manifests as golden glowing eyes that paralyze whoever looks into them immediately. The 「Paralyzer」 also stops anyone the stand user is looking at for double the time that they were looking at them: so if the stand user looks at someone for ten seconds and then is distracted by someone else, the paralyzed person remains such for ten more seconds before they regain their ability to move at will. Addendum: time-stopping powers work thusly, if someone has been paralyzed by this stand and they stop time or revert it, they will still be under the effect of 「Paralyzer」. If they stopped time, until time resumes and if they traveled into the past until they return to the normal time and then the amount of seconds that were left after 「Paralyzer」 had affected them.
The secondary effect of 「Paralyzer」 is that, once the stand user focuses on one target, they can 「Move right through」 any other moving thing that might collude with them otherwise. They become intangible to any other person that is not their target.

I'll just leave this here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Sr-zwkAho-hJcp4oiy-OAJwqW3Qi7F2fCSGjekEXQs

Also would people like to see a return to the regular SuperStandSunday threads?

I think weekly just burns people out.

using 『Turbo Killer』 in your game
the stand is not an "enemy" you dont beat it by rolling high numbers till it dies
it is a force of nature, a constant danger you must escape or outsmart, never overpower
when it first appears have it speed towards the players, let them attack it and always tell them there appears to be no effect (or something like that)
then...let it hit them(if they fail to get out of the way)
it should do a shit ton of damage and knock all hit players and npc's prone and then...it starts turning around give the players a turn or two to realize they DO NOT want to be hit again and an escape route (like a narrow alleyway)
as they flee down the alleyway have the stand park at the entrance shining it's high beams, honking and revving it's engine.
the hunt is on.
whenever they do something important roll a random encounter dice, when unlucky, they see it, on the horizon coming for them.
when they do mundane=ne things, have them roll perception, when they roll high enough sometimes they see it, always somewhere far off and out of reach, watching.
『Turbo Killer』 is a puzzle to be outsmarted or a trap to be avoided, never an enemy to be killed. your players must hunt down the Stand user and either get him to call off the hit, or kill him.
how it begins:
>low level campaign
>roll perception
>roll low
>a strange but unassuming man bumps into you on the street. that is all
>roll high
>a strange man bumps into you on the street, his face obscured by a hoodie, you feel his hand drag across yours and hear him whisper "I'm sorry" in a shaky voice before he disappears into the crowd

This was the party from our recent JoJo campaign. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the full party.
The campaign was basically Slice of Life: JoJo edition.

>David Williamson
Wimpy guy that prefers to stay as far away from combat as possible. Most normal person out of the group. Has a chronic fear of anyone who resembles the Mario brothers.
>「Walk the Dinosaur」
Weird crossbreed between a person and 10 different types of dinosaur. Has the power to open doors, force people to get on floors, and make people think that they are dinosaurs. Also can talk independent of its user's wishes, which it uses to talk smack to anyone nearby.

>Dynamo Copperstone
A Large, jolly, Russian man that dresses like Aladdin for some reason. He is an out of work street performer that started living with the other PCs to escape his nagging mother. Lives in a tent outside the dorms where the other PCs live. Prefers to solve problems by using his stand repeatedly until something good happens, to the chagrin of his friends.
>「Two of Hearts」
A deck of many things with the serial numbers filed off. Like an idiot, Dynamo does not look at the cards when he draws them. The best and worst outcomes both look identical; a neatly wrapped present with something inside it. The object inside is either exactly what Dynamo wanted at that time, or a bomb that goes off whenever the box is jostled or opened.

>Yung Mann
Skinny guy that dresses like a reject from the Village People. Is an avid music fan and spends much of his time dancing. (Even during combat) His eyes are able to detect UV light for some reason, but can easily get overwhelmed by too much input. He wears sunglasses constantly as he can be completely blinded even on a partially sunny day. Unanimously voted most likely to be gay. (Is not gay)
>「YMCA」
Technicolor punchghost that also looks like a reject from the Village People. Can split itself and other object into four "color channels": red, green, blue, and "ultraviolet"

(1/2)

Say, [Turbo Killer] user.

How do you feel about my (admittedly incredibly bare bones) idea for the [Wu-Tang Clan]?

>Moe Chemello
Uptight perfectionist that tries in vain to keep situations as normal as possible. His excessive precision and high intelligence have proven useful while constructing contraptions on the fly using his stand. Is also a closet weeb.
>「Babymetal 」
Looks like the forge bot from Halo 3 with random sparkly bits glued on. Can summon and manipulate most of the objects from Halo's forge mode. (No weapons)

>Zac
Well dressed individual that always looks... Off. Speaks in an off putting monotone, regardless of the situation. Excellent at manipulating people into doing what he wants, but refuses to convince someone to directly hurt them self. Unanimously voted most likely to be not gay. (Is actually gay)
>「Cut the Cord 」
Can only be summoned once Zac has touched two points with his hands. Appears as a cable of some sort that connects the two points touched. The cable can be an elastic bungee cord, a rigid steel cable, or an incredibly painful barbed wire.

>high level campaign
>your players receive a letter in the mail
>the envelope gives off an eerie vibe to those who roll very high perception
>when opened it merely reads "I'm sorry" with a cross drawn on the paper
>everyone who touched or read the letter now has the "mark" somewhere on them
>The stand user is being held and used by either
>mobsters or crime family as a personal hitman to eliminate competition,rivals and your players
>an unwilling thrall of a powerful vampire being used to destroy those the vampire cannot defeat
>the stand user is NEVER a willing participant or brainwashed in any way
>he is forced almost at gunpoint to write the letters by the mob
>a vampire will NEVER turn him into a vampire, merely keep him as a prisoner, perhaps even treating him as a cherished pet
>he must always be in his right mind but unwilling, this will give player a moral dilemma over "lol just kill him cuz he a bad guy"
>if working alone his motivation is that if he doesnt give his stand more targets hje is afraid it will come after him, maybe he even hopes you would defeat it.
>once the stand user is found there is no time given to ponder
>『Turbo Killer』 will immediately attack, driving through or over ANYTHING in it's way to kill all those who may pose a threat to it's user, all bets are off and subtlety is out the window
>roll initiative