What Lovecraftian god would your character worship?

What Lovecraftian god would your character worship?

Aren't a lot of them completely indifferent to humanity?

Yes but like three aren't I think. Let's just say that for some reason your PC has to worship one, which would it be?

Basically all of them aside from Nyarlathotep, yes

Allah

Probably all of them to an extent.

Oh fuck, now I really want to play a polytheist cleric/priest of the Lovecraftian gods.

Is it possible to make a coherent pantheon for an organized religion from them?

Azathoth

Go big or go home.

Worship the gods that pay attention to their followers.
Yig, Shub-Niggirath and Tsathogguah would be the main ones I belive, with Nyarlethotep being the lesser liked because his gifts probably kill you.

Yeah they probably would but at least the crawling chaos kinda likes humanity. I like how in dreamla.d Big Nyarl is shit talking the other beings and is all, "they made this place from your memories Chater and now they're running away, what a bunch of losers."... I may be paraphrasing slightly.

Dagon. Fish people all the way.

>nodens and hypnos as outer gods
Who the fuck made this shit?

Probably shub-niggurath, by sheer virtue of having a pregnancy fetish.

And get nothing in return, great plan

The Lovecraftian god with the big round orbs.

Yog-Sothoth, you fucking retarded weeb. Get your brain out of the gutter.

This infographic is pretty incomplete by the way, no elder god section which would include Hypnos and Nodens, and the rest of it is missing a lot of entities. Also I'm pretty sure the servitor/independent race stuff isn't very accurate, mi go worship nyarlathotep, the gnoph-keh worship ithaqua, etc

Apart from the continuation of all existence as you contribute, in however minor a fashion, to keeping the Blind Idiot God asleep.

Elder Things a lesser races?

The funny thing is, I could almost buy Nyarlathotep doing something like this.

I could 100%

Yog Sothoth because it's no actively cruel, it only offers the chance to see and understand the universe. Never forces such knowledge on you, Abe not it's fault if your hubris leads to your own insanity.

Nyarls-chan because at least he notices humans.

As long as I can provide him entertainment, it should be fine.

I mean, if we're going to go that route then shub niggurath all the way. At least I'll be part of a crazy sex cult and have all the fucked up sex I could ever want.

Nodens, maybe. He seems like a cool guy

Well, y'know, there was that one time he tried to destroy the Earth and all life.

Doesn't even list humanity.

And frankly I don't how many tentacles you gave or how slimy you are, you're not a fucking 'great race' unless you at least have industry.

Hypnos feels so out of place.

Is any of the Mythos stuff except OG Lovecraft worth reading?

Delta Green Fluff is interesting.

FOR THE KING!

The Yith have tons of industry, what are you talking about?

>having industry
You memeing me son?

I'm still mad that some shithead spun The King in Yellow as Lovecraftian Old Ones bullshit.

This time to spread the word and give the d.

No.

Agreed.