Choose your class

Could you make a fun system out of this?

Yes, you systemically murder everyone who is interested in it. robots deserve getting the rope.

Fear me, for I am the wannabe.

>tfw former cerebrotonic now sloth

I'm literally the Super Autist

TFW I fit 4 of the Robot categories too well to actually pick a single one.

>tfw autists steal your board and then claim you're the interloper
Veeky Forums would be better if every person who posts on nu-r9k was rermabanned.

Anyone that's actually deluded enough to take pride in being a pathetic piece of shit screeching about "normies", ie most of Veeky Forums, should honestly be executed for the good of everyone else

Ah yes, the good ol' "Veeky Forums is one person" poster. Yes, "most of Veeky Forums" is a retard from reddit who screams about "normies" and it's not just you being a dumbass.

psssh nothing personnel autists

i'm like an unholy mix of elephant man and super-autist

>Ah yes, the good ol' "Veeky Forums is one person" poster.
Do you have brain damage?

>tfw cerebrotonic on same path

I should fix my life

Do it now before it's too late.

>tfw elephant man/sloth

>tfw master Cerebrotonic with levels in Mouse
I-I swear I'm making progress, I'll be a Cyborg one day ;-;
It hurts way more when your younger sibling is an underageb&, honestly.

As for making this a system, sure, I could see it work.
>I want to approach the cute girl.
>Okay, roll a d20
>20.
>Sorry. You can't.

>the super autist's shirt is colored now
wtf

>I want to approach the cute girl.
>Okay, roll a d20.
>20.
>Great! Now what do you say to her?
>"..."

Jesus Christ, cerebrotonic hits the nail right on the head

These feel oddly non-specific, to the point that the creator was just going for the broadest, most identifiable strokes so that the most people would feel like shit.

I dunno, maybe they're just very good at identifying who browses Veeky Forums.

How come there's only one female class?
We need more representation, come on

Remember, robots are not your friends. They want you to be miserable because misery loves company, and they want you to fail so they don't have to try. If you do succeed, you never were one of them, so fuck off and leave.

Word. Robots were somewhat saddening, but generally they didn't break into other boards as much as /pol/ did. Since this "incel" reddit shit started I've started seeing more /r9k/ OT on other boards. I don't usually complain about "old Veeky Forums" and "nu-Veeky Forums", but it's pretty depressing to see how many people in somewhat decent boards like Veeky Forums seem to care that much about this shit. I mean come on, those people consider you a turbochad that doesn't belong here as long as you've touched a titty IRL.

this

Kinda like black people

Holy shit cerebrotonic is literally me.

As someone playing alone in a campaign as a cerebrotonic/ mouse dual wield I can tell you most of the campaigns involve dealing with bad internet connection.

>We
No, the histrionic fits fine

If you're complaining about this, then you really are histrionic

Like what?
>fujo
>tumblr expat
>user's girlfriend

>100% of Cerebrotonic
>100% of Mouse
>at the same time
These are actually quite accurate.

Cerebrotonic

>tfw no socially awkward Veeky Forums bf to cook meals for and service sexually.

If you were made of nothing but eyes, boobs, and ginger like Alyson Hannigan, it wouldn't be a problem.

And if I could be arsed to go to the gym and develop a hint of muscle tone, people might look past my godawful nose and mid-twenties acne.

You're probably not as bad looking as you think you are. So many guys who are actually really cute think they are ugly because for whatever reason men don't seem to get a lot of compliments about their looks. It's sad, so many qts who think they are ugly.

How much multiclassing is allowed because I'm literally all of the top row bar elephant man.

I like to think myself re-ignited burnout.

Aww, shucks user. What's a nicefag like you doing on a board like this?

I am maximum cyborg
>too normie for r9k
>too weird for large groups
>have small group of friends that I love dearly and a loving bf
life is confusing

>anons girlfriend
Bloody good one.

>implying any of these classes are gender specific except histrionic

go back to facebook

Go back to your home board and stop shitting up ours.

>40kiddy
yup, checks out

Handsome motherfucker

>tfw blackbot
One thread, twice the feels

Literally nobody is impressed by your autistic shitfits.
Kill yourself.

>Super Autist passing as a Cerebrotonic trying to pass off as a Cyborg

At this point I don't even know what to do anymore other than hope that the "difficult but not impossible" philosophy I carry works out.

>MFW when a cross between mouse and cerebrotonic
It has no representation of reality whatsoever, but it still hits home.

Don't mind me, just trying to figure out how spoiler text works

Is The Elephant Man Rich Evans?

I multiclassed and I regret it deeply.
>45% cerebrotonic
>45% mouse
>10% cyborg

I thought it was supposed to be eggman

>Cerebrotonic
>Mouse
>and a bit of (RPG-based) Sloth
It isn't fun to exist like this, why would it be fun to RP it?

Wow. We must be the same damn person.

I've been attempting to get Veeky Forums by going on two hour long bike rides. Only to discover that the music gets old and doing it with others would make it more enjoyable. Since my friends are half sloth, half Cerebrotonic I've got no one to do it with.

I just lift alone in a dark room. It's pretty much all I do save for sleep eat and work. I'm going to make for all of you who didn't.

>tfw equal parts wageslave, cerebrotonic and mouse

Kill me.

so many of those in the top row describe me

I want to change but it is so hard, and I have nobody to look to for encouragement.

Former sloth turned cyborg. Feels good brehs

>Only to discover that the music gets old and doing it with others would make it more enjoyable.
If you do it long enough, eventually you'll get to the point where you can just zone out and think about things the whole ride and the time passes really fast.

t. long distance runner

>100% mouse
>Except huge

>tfw equal parts wageslave, cerebrotonic and mouse
>Kill me.
same. i'd kill myself but I just don't have the energy.

>used to be cerebrotronic and mouse to a T
>currently just around 50% cerebrotronic

I'm gonna make it, dammit.

I'm not any of those things.

>think people should be killed if they can't get laid

>mostly robotronic with trace of sloth/mouse

I really need to figure out my shit

They aren't despised due to that, but due to their personality being built on the spite and self-pity relating to that.

>mid-twenties acne
Try some kind of Isotretinoin. It works miracles

Recently I've wondered why I want to spent so much time at home and I came to realize that my home is the only place I feel safe. When I am home it is like the entire rest of the world ceases to exist and I can just be at ease.

We're all gonna make it, god damnit.
t. Cerebrotronic/mouse who's finally getting his shit together

In certain metrics my life is already together, but in reality it's just enabled me to slide further into nothingness.

Are you REALLY sliding? Or are you improving, but becoming more aware of what needs to be done so it SEEMS like you're sliding?

I would like to register a complaint about this image.

In the entry for "Mouse", the phrase "nervous tick" should be "nervous tic". A tick is a small, blood-sucking animal primarily found in wooded areas. A tic is an involuntary repetitive physical movement.

Also, I feel that the phrase "burst into treats" should say "burst into tears".

>implying any of these classes are gender specific except histrionic

You mean the one that starts off "NOT LIMITED TO FEMALES"?

I (like many others apparently) feel cerebrotonic fits me to a T. I guess that would be a common personality for the people who frequent Veeky Forums.

I was formally a cerebrotronic to a pretty bad extent. But with copious amounts of hallucinogenics I'm a lot closer to a cyborg now.

If it weren't for my job I wouldn't ever leave my house