Order of the Stick 1085

Omission Possible

How likely is Durkon to break free from the HPoH's control? Can he even do that?

Y'know if he keeps this pace up I'm going to have start giving a shit about this comic again.

God, this comic gets shittier with every update. WE CAN FUCKING SEE THE STONE CLERIC ON THE PANEL. HE CAN FUCKING RAISE A CATHEDRAL IN A DAY! HE CAN FUCKING STONESHAPE AROUND THE ROCK WALLS AND IGNORE THE FUCKING DOOR.

Burlew is a hack and a retard.

I stopped after the 'elan's evil father' arc
Is it worth catching up

durkula's gotten kind of old, so him getting fucked with is nice

He might do that, but Burlew just hasn't had the guy realize he could do that yet.

He also might not have spells anymore since, you know, death

>all that is required for good to succeed is for good men to do nothing
rly makes you think

>Also, I hate ye an' I want ye ta fail.

Got 'em.

He WAS a stone cleric. Now he's a cleric of Hel.

This place is supposed to be something pretty important, isn't it? If it is, it better have wards against stoneshaping.

Is Veeky Forums ready to admit that OOTS is climbing its way back to being decent?

Classic understatement like that does make me chuckle. But one good joke in like a half dozen strips...

Fuckin witnessed.

Having a lot of trouble Thogging the last panel. Any ideas, Veeky Forums?

>"I'm a kinda wallflower"
>"Step off"

I got nothing

>git gud
Okay I laughed.

1: Might not have recovered spells.
2: Who knows what he can cast now that he serves Hel?
3: It's a Dwarven construction, there's no way it's not warded against that.

Hel has no dominion over stone. Can you read?

That entire topic was covered in the Thor storm back in like 960 or something.

It'd be extremely pointless to have a super-strong magic door if you could just magic around it using a 3rd-level spell.

Because a temple full of stone clerics wouldn't do anything to stop people from doing the exact thing they know how to do to bypass the door, right?