500$ possible ?

500$ possible ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/11/incoming-eu-banking-regulations-are-a-headache-for-everyone-rbs-fintech-advisor-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what is market cap

We are reaching levels of autism not seen before biz!!! Ahhhh

Try 5000

No, but $50 WILL happen

Why not $50,000?

market cap doesnt mean shit. the derivative market is 1.2 quadrillion. It's meaningless, it's just the last price

I sure as fuck hope so. I would have hundreds of millions of dollars at that point. A man can dream.

not sure if retarded or just autistic

when it's only on one shitty exchange and 99% of it's off the market the market cap literally doesn't matter.

market cap is not limited by anything as is implying

Market cap literally means nothing. Bitcoins market cap is $240b right now, do you really think that every single bitcoin in circulation can be exchanged for the current price of $14k? No, it quickly drops off after the first few thousand. Market caps are not a realistic metric for coin value.

Chainlink $50,000 in 2018

Should be trading between $50-$100 at min

If link gets the marketcap of ripple it's 500 per coin faggot

CHONLANK 100k END 2019

yesssss

You dumb fuck learn basic math + take in account circulation will increase in 1 quarter

T. 1 million and 20 k link deluded bagholder

>Market caps are not a realistic metric for coin value.
And what is, you sperg?

adoption is the best metric. Link stands to be used in non speculative ways in many financial institutions

iso 20022
and
cnbc.com/2017/07/11/incoming-eu-banking-regulations-are-a-headache-for-everyone-rbs-fintech-advisor-says.html

>middleware
>shooting to top 5
loooooooool

Is chainlink just a one man team?

$50 will almost certainly happen this time next year.

>operating on all smart contract platforms including hyperledger
>running in the background of all Ethereum SC and dApp development through ZeppelinOS
>connecting major legacy systems and private blockchains to off-chain data
>providing functionality to SWIFT through ISO 20022 messaging and bond settlement

Top 5 is not even in question.

>hoOah

LINK marine spotted.

one developer. Sergey has allegedly hired at least one other Go developer but refuses to share their name or any evidence someone else is working on the main net, which is a huge red flag, especially considering they now have 100mm dollars in ETH.

>Swift says its happy to use blockchain in bond market
>Sergays POC at swift was for bond payemts
GEE I WONDER WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN WITH LINK

Look here user. I'm a Full Bird Colonel with 102K and my assumption is $50 EOY 2018 and I get an itchy trigger finger around $42.

$200 is very possible, $500 maybe. It would be a long road but it is definitely possible

Your lose faggot, you dump at $42 and I'll dump at $160, sounds like a good plan to me

Yes, Sergey, so it's a big team

for you

>SWIFT commissions their own blockchain to be developed instead of piggybacking onto a token that piggybacks onto a blockchain
>The competition successfully proved to them what direction to take without doing all the R&D themselves and at a fraction of the cost.
>Allow winner to present to other people at SIBOS as a "no hard feelings" gesture

The fact that it's middleware is exactly why it'll be a top coin.
Proprietary blockchains are a limiting factor that Chainlink doesn't have.

>SWIFT commissions their own blockchain
Lmao, what do you think Hyperledger is?
How embarrassing for you.

SWIFT is a member, Hyperledger is a blockchain by Digital Asset

Some of the other members that you think "own" Hyperledger
>Cisco, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Intel, NEC, NTT DATA, Red Hat, VMware, ABN AMRO, ANZ Bank, BNY Mellon, CLS Group, CME Group, the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC), Deutsche Börse Group, J.P. Morgan, State Street, SWIFT, Wells Fargo, Accenture, Calastone,Wipro, Credits, Guardtime, IntellectEU, Nxt Foundation, Symbiont

>still thinking chainlink is a blockchain system

This

Try inevitable OP

I know that SWIFT is a member of the Hyperledger project.
That was my point.
What's yours? To broadcast your brainlet status?

>muh marketcap
>ripple will never break 30 cents
>ripple goes to $1.20
>JEWS!!!

Why are poltards so low iq

4 billions is more realistic OP