Horizon "Rocket to the moon" STATE

This is the most obvious moon mission for 2018, basically a free first class ticket to the moon.

Horizon State is a new token based system built on the blockchain concept that will be used for decision making and voting. It is the first platform of its kind and is apparently claimed to change the game when it comes to trust during voting. It uses the ultimate integrity of the blockchain technology to deliver incredibly trustworthy attributes for voting. They claim to deliver a seamlessly clean and secure ballot box that is impossible of being hacked. It’s said that it is impossible for the results to be altered and that the identities of the voters are always protected.

Key points-

• In early 2017, Horizon State tested the technology in for Australia’sMiVotemembership, validating the technology with 4 nationally inclusive polls that committed thousands of votes to the Ethereum public blockchain.

• Used for corporate/municipal/NGO/organizational voting as well as political

• Global Execution- They are planning on this not being a worldwide system with a geographically centralized voting system.

• How the coin works- Token is used as access right token for users to cast a vote, but since the token is divisible by 18’decimals it is not 1 token per vote, the amount of tokens needed per vote is dictated by how many tokens are able to be bought at the current market price. A client will go to hst and say they need to hold a vote for 2 million people, hst then quotes them a price in fiat.

• One of the US states are already interested in using this token as a voting mechanism

Partnerships-

• UN partnerships

• SAP backing ( one of the top software companies in the world, generating over 22.06 billion in Revenue last year), SAP Next-Gen

• More clients which have not been announced

• An official in Australia that will endorse it (TBA)

• Partnership with an international NGO that is yet to be announced.

Im up 1740% from ICO, holding tens of thousands of HST. Feels fucking wonderful man. Merry Christmas.

they just announced it will be used at a UN event on january 23rd, first live usage of it

Missed out. When's the next dip?

It's still going up. Jesus christ. Get the fuck in

I legit cannot see why people aren't stocking up on HST right now

BECAUSE I'M WAITING UNTIL ANOTHER DIP I DON'T WANT TO FOMO AAAAAAHHHHH

I touched $1 and dipped to $.8! THIS IS THE DIP

Fuck it, bought in at $.9
Haven't seen this being shilled like most pajeetcoins so can't hurt to hodl till January 2018

Next year is gonna be insane for this coin and the project as a whole. Just have hands of iron. HODL.

I'm a gigapoorfag on a hodl strategy but im hedging my bets so well see
/blog

>Token Sale ended
>30 OCTOBER
>$893,520
>OF
>$61,200,000 (1%)

*breathes in*

KEK

ENJOY HODLING THOSE BAGS FOREVER DUMB PAJEETS

>Returns since ICO: 1081%
LARP

It's just not a HST thread without this classic copypasta, its so nostalgic :)

One of the few tokens based on merit and not paid shilling

I might have the math wrong then I guess... I put the amount i paid and the amount i bought in delta and that's what it says

This coin is literally niggerstate.

>UN partnerships
With one IGO, Be Earth Foundation. Let's look up the members:
Aruba
Dominican Republic
East Timor
Grenada
Guyana
Kenya
Madagascar
Niger
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Suriname
Trinidad and Tobago
Zambia

>SAP backing
Literally anyone can join SAP Next-Gen.

>An official in Australia that will endorse it (TBA)
Probably some municipal councillor getting kickbacks behind the scenes.

>Partnership with an international NGO that is yet to be announced.
More shit orgs.

>Flustered, the Pajeet can't form an argument and immediately attempts to FUD on statistics

KEK

you're probably up 1740% USD, but 1081% eth

NO NEEF TO WORRY SMART MONEY IS STAYING THE FUCK AWAY. SEE
IT'S A PAJEET CONTAINMENT COIN KEK

Guys, I have pennies in HST since a month back. I didn't put in more since I haven't seen their Github or a product. Do they have either of those yet? The website is less than helpful

OOPS DID I KILL THE PAJEET SHILL STRATEGY?

Lol. I always pop in horizon threads just to see pajeets get rekt by capslockfag

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/

It's okay, I hate free money too

lel is someone salty they put all their money into bitcoin at 20k

>implying democracy will be around in 5 years
you really dont read the news do you?

>Look! It went up in a bull market! That means it isn't worthless!

KEK DUMB PAJEET

>Tries to change topic to ad hominem since shill strategy got destroyed

KEK

Why do you think them not reaching their hard cap is a reason for this coin being worthless? I'm curious

>1% of goal
>somehow justifying this isn't a catastrophic failure especially for the ICO market

KEK

But if every coin was locked away that wasn't sold and only that 1% of the ICO hardcap is now 100% of circulating supply, what does it matter? I don't get it

>The team completely failed to market in a bull market but I have confidence in them anyway

KEK DUMB PAJEET

Tell me one reason why this coin isn't going to 10x without using KEK, PAJEET or caps

But the hardcap isn't a budget, or a goal, it's a cap on the amount of tokens they had to sell at ICO price, why are you so hung up on the hardcap?

>partnerships
>UN
>SAP
>international ngo
>more unnanounced clients
>australian official will endorse it
I hope you realize all of this is bullshit and has 0 source backing it up. Nice copypasta though.
Yeah, for sure. I really can't remember the shill threads dating back to November...
this
this
Post source you bag hodler.
this.

Do yourself a favor and research a company before you give away your money and get dumped on. We don't need more pink wojacks here.

hodling 15k feeling comfy. this purely b2b token is even not dependent on bitcoin as businesses can buy it on the plattform very soon.