It is literally no surprise this is going to overtake Monero

It is literally no surprise this is going to overtake Monero.

>he buys known amounts

LOL

>Public blockchain
How the fuck is this a good point for a privavy currency?

(Ready for mainstream adoption)

lmfao

Makes it ready for mainstream adoption, bro. People won't adopt a privacy coin unless everyone can see their transactions.

public block chain, overhyped wraith shit, YOU INVESTED IN A FUCKING DOGECOIN FORK pathetic that anyone thinks this shitcoin will ever go above 30 cents.

and yet even this retarded meme image decided to go with Monero's colours

XMR is the true king of crypto, there is no need to shill it, let me keep accumulating, enjoy the sweet Verge gains, don't let greed fuck you over - we are all here to win

lmao. privacy coin. See their transactions.

why not add digibyte next and see the bigger picture? :D

>dogecoin dark
Monero is the only true privacy coin on the market. Everything else is a scam.

That chart is retarded

Good buy, wait for it to hit 1000 sats.

kek

Lmao. Verge is nothing but a pump to make more money to buy more monero.

This is why you missed the train people. You dont understand the coin.

>Doge up 200% over the last week.
>Implies being black dog is a bad thing.

why buy a doge fork when you can just buy the real thing dirt cheap? that way you can make more money and enjoy unlimited memes

>tfw you know monero does 1400 tx/s but they just put it as adaptive so they dont have to put 1400 tx/s
>tfw you know no one else knows this and thats why they buy and shill this shit

Butt hurt Monero losers are so hilarious

NEWS FLASH, DUMB FUCKS. MONERO IS FUCKING GARBAGE

This comparison is inaccurate and purposely trying to show a better light on Verge, it's not unbiased at all and should't be taken as a good rule of measure for the true value of those coins.
Small example of what I'm talking about PivX has unlimited mining but it burns with the fees. I'm lazy to point out the rest, but I just want to warn people that this is misleading.

This being my opinion, Verge is overrated and it got attention for bad reasons, of course it can surpass Monero, I think every privacy coin has the potential to surpass Monero. Monero is getting outdated everyday.

Verege DOES NOT obfuscate IP. Fucking idiot

All lies. Verge does none of these things.

You faggots are the biggest liars around. This is the part where you spew some none arguments because your positions are entirely indefensible.