/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread:

Now, this looks like an interesting one. I have a feeling that Creator is the one I want, even if Learner could theoretically attain similar capabilities to that of a Creator. So Creator it is!

So for this "CYOA/fa/" as one guy dubbed it, I'd like it to have a setting. Something more to it than
>Pick some awesome clothes
>Maybe they give abilities or something
>(Btw you're a cute girl now)

Here's your chance to prove publicly that you are user of fine taste and moral fiber by picking Mox.

Or you can show everyone that you are a degenerate furry/brony and pick Nero.

Chalice.

>degenerate furry/brony
tfw the foxgirl is the non-furry option.

The Gods of Cosplay are terrified of the invading force of Patreon corrupting their realm. They have selected you to be their champion because of your purehearted love of cute clothes. Will you use your powers for good, or will you eventually succumb to the temptation of easy money and likes now that you too are as cute as can be?

Persis
I know I'm scum

Chalice is a boring human nothing.

The worst part of all this Tok bullshit is that he seriously thinks he's coming out of this a winner.
It's just pathetic at this point.

Anyone remember that one CYOA that's about hunting monsters, but you had different levels of abilities like being a one man army or just a common bounty hunter?

>Patreon
I don't get it. Do you mean "patron"? If so of what?

Persis' 'problem' is that she basically has one line worth of description compared to others. She's an ok choice, especially compared to Nero.

I'll pick Mox, cut off her tails, and sell them. Then she'll be less of a furry faggot.

I updated my thingy

Patreon is a crowd funding site, where you fund something monthly instead of just once . In terms of clothes/cosplay, people get funded to make/commission costumes and take sexy photos of themselves in it.

Why do you always have beastiality on your mind?

I was about to post the WIP. Funny,

Aaah. So something like the "purity" of cosplaying for fun versus doing it as a job?
Like a magical girl fighting corrupt magical girls?

Thanks user, didn't think anyone would remember! Wish more would made like this.

CYO/fa/, choose your own fashion. But yeah, it's kind of hard to spin a story around clothes, unless they are .. I don't know, selfaware fabric? Trying to get attention, yousing your body as a canvas? Like the spiral hair in Junji Ito's Uzumaki.

Things that can always be seen, such as zettai ryouiki, give passive bonuses, and things like panty flashes and down blouse shots are active skills.

>it's kind of hard to spin a story around clothes
Not if you believe.

Fugg I'm retarded

>didn't think anyone would remember!
Why?

Basically, yeah.

Duplicate files are only within the same thread now, so you could repost that in this thread if you wanted.

what was the last author's mental meltdown before this? Was it as fun as this one? Excluding Zodiac's meltdown, that was weak

I saw it a long time ago, a half year at least.

Haven't seen that show, so I don't know what you're alluding to, sorry.

Sounds great!
A section on clothes then a section of "skills"?
That can work!
Are stats good or no?
I thought something like
>Seduction
Lewder clothes give you more seduction which gives you more power, but it also makes you distracted and it... takes up time
And then probably something else idk

Stats can be really hard to balance, so I don't want to influence you one way or the other, but that sounds cute.

I can't stop thinking about Saber

Because people keep picking Nero.

>pictured, Nero/Nero pickers/random maid

That's like saying men who pick male companions want to get rammed up the butt. You don't know what people are going to do with Nero, so keep your filthy thoughts to yourself.

Just dropping an old one, not one of mine.

Mox please. Get superpowered qt waifu with massive political status and a fun kink who will teach me magic.

It was a nightmare, pal. They had no functional skills but they all wanted to be executives in this conglomorate I had build out for myself in that shiny new world.

Zero appreciation for what I'd accomplished.

>Tfw no CYOAs which stop me from coming here so I can enjoy the hobbies I used to indulge in. No, maybe not even that would help, I need a CYOA which will give me motivation to do what I wish to do, so that I may enjoy my old hobbies. But there are none which fulfill that need.

Stop making horror cyoas. They're scary!

>those cards
YOU SON OF A BITCH I WAS GOING TO USE THOSE FOR THE ELEMENTAL POWERS IN GUARDIAN SPIRIT!
This looks really nice though and the idea to edit their color scheme for extra elements is something I hadn't thought of...
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
I'm glad you made OC and I look forward to making a build for it, I'm just frustrated that now I'll have to go find different pictures when I'm already struggling to find good pictures for the 60 different Guardian Powers I have...

That's why you appoint them executive paperback inspection analyst or something. They get their own office and secretary, but no real decision-making power.

I only want to ram companions in the butt if they look like this. Luckily most don't. I don't understand how straight guys get anything done around here with all the fapbait.

>mfw my 5 year old nephew is more mature than you
What a time to be alive.

It's not mine, someone posted this once a while back.

Anyway, just re-use the art. That happens in CYOAs more often than you generally notice.

The CYOA is pretty old i think and... i doubt no one will tell you anything if you use the cards

This is still probably one of my favorites, even with how simple it is

Better swallow a lake.

Hey it is hardly horror I mean all the companions are nice people for the most part

Companions seem like a lot of them can just kick your ass

Posting preferred(best) version

>Biological
Born this way, baby. Or actually let's pick something cooler. How about one day people just started changing. No one knows what triggered it.

>Advancement: Time
Not really a choice but I'm still glad this is how my powers advance. Slow and steady.

>Mutation: regeneration
I regenerate. That's it.

>Malignancy: /
I want none of that shit.

>Traits: controlled progression
That's all I need. If I can stay alive long enough, I will eventually become a powerhouse.

>Drawbacks:/
>Companions:/

I feel like I made a really boring build but I'm not risking anything. Time , just give me time.

>user becomes a demonologist
>celestials are demons
>god is a mid tier demon

Cease, heretic, and taste my blade . You are no longer my fren!

Can someone post the school CYOA from the last thread?

Still gotta go with my idea from the last thread, slightly altered:

Soul Mate 10
Civilian +*
Outlaw +****
Obedience -*
Martial Nemesis x10 +*****
+50 Ritual Points -**********
'Plus One' x4 -****

>Gaia, Mother Nature in 'Monstrous' form -56 (40 base, 4 monster, 12 power)
>Ymir, The World in 'Monstrous' form -56 (40 base, 4 monster, 12 power)
>Tartaros, The Pit in 'Monstrous' form -56 (40 base, 4 monster, 12 power)
>Ouranos, Heaven in 'Monstrous' form -56 (40 base, 4 monster, 12 power)
>Mammon in 'Monstrous' form -56 (40 base, 4 monster, 12 power)
Of course they're all monstergirls.

The fundamental foundations of reality and causality etc are my harem of devoted girlfriends, and nobody else is happy about this fact.

>Location
Official Temple (Hiden somewhere in the winding roads and dead ends of the city. Protected by runes. Those seeking a contract can only access through a middle man who will relay the information and payment.)
>Recruitment
The Path of the Mentor. (Each fully fledged assassin is required to take on an apprentice, atleast three times during his career.)
>Majour Skills x3 (Minor Skills x5 linked to major skills)
Anatomical Knowledge (Minor: Living Sword, Sharpshooter)
Patience (Minor: Disguise)
Tracking (Minor: Deduction, Supreme Agility)
>How to contact the guild
Meeting points
>Price of a Contract
Expensive Contract
>Uniform
No Official uniform. (However there are official armours and items they can wear or suppliment their own clothing with.)
>Rival Organization
The Nameless

>learner
>so donĀ“t worry about reaching maximum capacity for learning
>maximum capacity for learning
what

Sexual 0%/12
Medical 10%/11
Station 35%/8
Felissa 35%/8
Caresse 55%/5
Kanae 60%/4
Tam 80%/0
Susan 90%/-2

Complications:
Do You Copy? 90%/-1
You're Here Forever 90%/0
Did You See That? 100%/0

Alternatively I'd take The Seed and Rei with "I Do", "Did you see that?", and "Do you Copy?" using the point from the last to pick up some education -- sexual or medical, either one would make mars a little more bearable.

Maybe bring Felissa along for the ride, even in this scenario it can't hurt to have some extra non-bitchy-nor-survival-tanking hands.

>Occultist (100p)
>Djinn
>Infused Power X2 (-4s)
>Harem Girl X10 (6s)
>Succubus in a wish jar X10 (10p)
>Persian in a Third Eye (-26p)
>Ashavan Bound to Body (my own) (-30)
I need to convert all my stars to ritual points in order to break even. That means I can't become an elder.
I'll just be a civilian, keep my jars inside and wear a hat over my forehead.

I don't even remember why I wanted this. It just seemed the way to go with the harem girl perk.

Those heroes become part of your harem too I presume? If not, I guess they'd just overreact to everything that happens.

If jars give power how do you get (more)knowledge? because sprites and familiars don't seem to give more.

Capcha: Disabled inner

I dont want to be a girl. Im a boy!

Mad scientist unleashing a virus that turns everyone into little girls is always an option.

You don't traditionally have to worry about it since the maximum capacity is stupidly high. But some people worry anyways. Your brain has an estimated few centuries of storage with most data degrading over time anyways.

But yeah there is a theoretical limit to what you can learn but it is currently unmeasurable and not really relevant to the cyoa unless the learning rate is absurd

Aunque la mona se vista de seda, mona se queda.

Well this is getting kinda interesting

>Gifted
This is the form the Emperor has chosen for me
>winged limbs (feather)
I am His angel
>Regeneration
No mere wounds will stop me
>Ichor Blood
Those who spill my divine blood will face punishment
>Preserved Visage
>Accepted Member
I'm no mere mutant
>Hunters prey
The enemies of the emperor are many
>Irvine
A worthy squire. Ultimate goal of getting her into the sisters of battle
>watchers in the dark
The taint of chaos is everywhere

>they'd just overreact to everything that happens
I see them playing the comic relief side characters and antagonist of the week type things. 5 fundamental forces of existence is enough for me.

Not anymore

Cute girls are cute yes, what does that have to do with anything?

Secret Base

Educated as a Killer

Sharpshooter
Patience
Stealth

Supreme Agility
Infiltration
Anatomical Knowledge

Meeting Points

Preferable, my price would be variable depending on how important the person and how hard the contract, but I guess i'll just choose expensive contract.

Masked

Well they cost a malignancy or a drawback to get so I figured I had to make them all useful enough to be worth it, which in particular do you think are a problem?
Slow and steady wins the race after all and was the principal idea behind the biologic source so it is perfectly viable to just lay low
Oh wonderful! someone picked Irvine, she was the one I was most worried about getting ignored

Gifted
Tentacles, darksight, regeneration
Ravenous hunger, marked one
Preserved visage, controlled progression, survivalist, a little more, silver tongue, reaction time, tenacity
Everything but brain drain and public enemy
None

>Gifted

>Living Hive (Bright blue butterflies, but behave like the scarabs in the Mummy)
>Darksight
>Regeneration

>Ichor Blood
>Bloodlust

>Preserved Visage
>Silver Tongue
>Controlled Progression

>Rude Awakening
>Hunted

>Annalise

There should be an option to gain bioluminescence, or would that just be a generic side effect for mutations?

Forgot to say I take Watchers in the Dark to get Annalise

Yeah, she doesn't have nearly as much special about her as most of the others. Her combat abilities are just glossed over, and likely outdone by aliea, melissa, and most certainly geo; her diplomatic abilities aren't as good as decius (and may be behind the R congomerate); and she doesn't have anything really fun about her like charlotte's love of board games or Annalaise's singing abilities.

Instead, her main thing is being the most human of the bunch. My personal goal is to work my way up whilst doing the Emperor's bidding, so for my build it seemed like a good choice, and a jack-of-all trades is nice. However, most other people would probably be better off with a different companion

This is pretty comfy. Are there no limits to how many I can pick? I think I'd probably mainly hang with the kobold and skelebro regardless

medical (10/12)
the seed(55/6)
felissa(55/6)
Brooks(65/5)
Madison(75/4)
shalaka(95/0)

Skills
Medical (10%, 12 points left)
Mechanical (35%, 9)

The Bubble (70%, 5)

Felissa (70%, 5)
Meimei (75%, 4)
Kanae (80%, 3)
Madison (85%, 2)
Ming (95%, 0)

Take "Did you see that?" to go to 105%

if you had the tenacity to gather pictures and make a cyoa what would the subject be about?