youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: January 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html

>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html

>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html

>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html

>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html

>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html

>Mk3 Cryx Command
www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

>Mk3 Retribution of Scyrah Command
www108.zippyshare.com/v/9gF1X7iU/file.html

>Mk3 Grymkin Command
www3.zippyshare.com/v/tBkUxma2/file.html

>Abridged Mk2 Lore

Gargantuans:
pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc

Exigence:
pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

Devestaton:
pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj

Other urls found in this thread:

discountgamesinc.com/tournaments/tournaments/view/106
conflictchamber.com/#c1200f919b9E9zakan
www89.zippyshare.com/v/QuUMfcby/file.html
www110.zippyshare.com/v/dPkDQ8mh/file.html
www57.zippyshare.com/v/xv77Z88v/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So Mulg is getting a Dev Talk. However, even a Dev Talk for Mulg won't fill the empty void the Trolls players want for salt.

That friggin guy that said making Rok Better is bad because it makes Mulg worse by comparison.

Jesus H Christ
This is insane
I LOVE IT

You didn't even mentioned the best part
He can be taken in any PoD list

I need salt objectives in my life.

>spend Fury to deny spells
>on a Warbeast
Wat?

Yep
Mulg spends the fury to cancel out spells
It's amazing

An arc node for Trolls? Sign me the fuck up

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a copypaste error and it should be forcing rather than spending fury.

No that's actually the design intention. Its in the Dev talk when pointed out.

No, if you read the dev talk they stated this is how it's supposed to work

The only salty troll players are bad Troll players

That's so fucking stupid.

....Why? It means you can attack and still suck up enemy spells. Or channel and suck up enemy spells. It's very powerful.

But like I said, the Trolls can never be sated.

Khador Army - 75 / 75 points
[Theme] Jaws of the Wolf

(Strakhov 1) Kommander Oleg Strakhov [+28]
- Behemoth [25]
- Juggernaut [12]
- Juggernaut [12]
- Juggernaut [12]
- Torch [18]
- War Dog [3]
Greylord Forge Seer [0(4)]
Greylord Forge Seer [0(4)]
Widowmaker Marksman [0(4)]
Battle Mechaniks (min) [3]
Kayazy Eliminators [5]
Kayazy Eliminators [5]
Widowmaker Scouts [8]

I want to take this to my store, but I'm afraid of getting my shit kicked in.

Go share your no doubt thoroughly test feedback on the CID forum

I have a tale for you - a tale of the Little Galvanizer That Could.

>Bring Directrix at 50pts, vector heavy vs Stryker 2, stormnoun heavy, casual game
>Inverter gets wrecked by Stormclad
>Cipher spelled, lightning'd and pecked to death
>I am not good at this game, friend is extremely confident at this point
>Starts inching closer to Directrix
>Hurl my Galvanizer at nearly full squad of Stormblades to buy time
>Saws two of them to death
>Friend says its not worth it to CMA
>All of them miss him next turn
>Saws two more to death
>Remainders miss again
>Wipes out a Stormblade squad singlehandedly
>A squad of Cygnaran elite were massacred by an angry tripod
>He never CMA'd, buffed them, nothing

That was some mystical dice rolling (and idiocy on his part), and it will never happen again. I think I am going to repaint him with a big gold star sticker.

> Mulg is the King of trolls once again
> Madrak-1 is not hot-garbage right now
I'm actually tempted to come back to WarmaHordes. I still suspect they'll screw everything up and nerf Trolls back to oblivion, but... for the first time in 10 years I have hope...

I really don't get how specific models being subpar invalidates the rest of your faction being sturdy as all fuck, particularly under a Krielstone. Is it the medium bases or something?

>I still suspect they'll screw everything up and nerf Trolls back to oblivion

Actually it's the trolls fanbase that's working hard to do it.

Many are already saying that Mulg is OP. Not all, many are also defending him.

Get back in the game, get into cid, and protect your BABY!

Name one major event that Trolls have gotten 1st place in since Mk. 3 dropped.

Name one.

How viable is Devourers host under Kromac2?

Ok

discountgamesinc.com/tournaments/tournaments/view/106

I was thinking of painting Dolly blue, go with a Sully/Boo look like in Monsters Inc.

Anyone else jump on the Grymkin? How do they play? I mostly just like the way they look (not so much the Piggy Backs, but Skin & Moans is pretty awesome). This is my first Hordes army, other armies I have are Menoth and Cyriss.
It's a lot harder to get used to the changes in focus/fury than I thought. Anybody have any tips for playing that? A friend of mine described fury as being risk/reward whereas focus is just resource management. How much risk is too much?

>Anyone else jump on the Grymkin?
Yes, they're pretty awesome. It's a limited faction but everything is pretty viable and the skill cap is very high. Even a simple caster like the Child has some pretty deep interactions that you might not see right away

> Ragnor with a bunch of beasts and double fire eaters
Eh... okay. Anything else? Honestly curious, not sure how well Trollls have done otherwise outside of beast-heavy builds.

>How do they play?
Very....Concise. Because of the Nature of Arcana, you're much less likely to get fucked over, then many other factions by just about any list you make.

In a thematic sense, they are like evil gardener cryx. You take their BE, and then surround it with whatever Infantry. Then that infantry either kills stuff and powers it up, or dies and powers it up.

Hand the corpses to whatever monster you want of choice, and your pretty much all set.

What is CMA?

>more Legion infantry focus

why do they keep doing this

Hmmm? I dunno? Why not?

Assuming the lesser used beasts get buffed as well of course.

Combined melee attack

Ah. I knew it was gonna be something super obvious when I read it but I'm still not used to the shorthand and abbreviations. Speaking of...

What is BE?

Battle Engine. Their Battle Engine Redirects corpses, whilst also creating an aura of Arm Buff.

I'm going to make a greenstuff cloak for the girl, along with tiny wire glasses frames on a feral warpwolf to make a little red riding hood version of The Child.

Working on a combined Ghost Fleet/Dark Host drop.

Thoughts on this build?

I actually had a similar idea but with a Wold. With some Greenstuff, smoothen it out and glue on the mask.

Make it look like a weird Marionette.

Not the same user, but that's not the point. Trolls do have viable builds, just not a lot of people using them. Even with the boogie man factions that sentiment rings true, how well does Cygnar do outside of double Lances and Haley2?

>Haley3
>Caine2
>Caine3
>Stryker2
>Stryker1
>Nemo3
>Sloan
>Heavy Metal
>Double Colossals
I dunno, you tell me.

A couple of friends and me are doing 15 pt list games for fun. I came up with this since I have these models. I wanna stick with Siege because I enjoy his feat and spells.

conflictchamber.com/#c1200f919b9E9zakan

Cygnar Army - 14 / 15 points

(Brisbane 1) Major Markus "Siege" Brisbane [+28]
- Charger [9]
- Defender [16]
- Sentinel [8]
- Squire [5]
Captain Arlan Strangewayes [4]

The solo was either Arlan or Gun Mage Captain. I went with Arlan for more focus and support.

>Many are already saying that Mulg is OP. Not all, many are also defending him.

Pagani has already said that this version of Mulg is intentionally over the top. If you don't think that this iteration of Mulg is broken, then you should have no say in model balance.

I fuggin love the idea of hollowmen, the flavor, the design, the models. Which defier do you thinks runs them best?

defy this *whips out dick*

pls no

i just wanted tips about grymkin how did it end up like this

>i just wanted X how did it end up like this
Every Hentai ever.

The Heretic's arcana gives +2 atk/dmg rolls against a unit, and has the fury spell if you ever decide to charge them, meshes well with brutal charge for +5 damage. You could charge them into 1" melee range and then next turn have them disappear back 2" with apparition then charge into b2b to get the charge bonus again.

The Dreamer can make models stationary with her ranged weapon or knock them down with her arcana. Her small phantasms give +2 to attack rolls. She also an aoe that gives cover to friendly faction models.

The Child I think is more focused on beasts, not much in the way for troops.

The King also seems focused on beasts.

The Wanderer has a spray that removes stealth and gives -2 def to models hit. He can also give concealment to all models his control range and make an aoe cloud that doesn't affect your own units.

I think the best defier would be either Dreamer or Wanderer.

On a more serious but completely untested note, The Heretic and The Dreamer both have Arcana that shit on your opponent's dudes for killing your warriors. Plus a unitwide STR buff and Mirage, respectively.

So how are people liking the Grymkin?

They're pretty awesome, I just wish i was better at painting them

Anyone know what the Wanderer does?

And why we don't have a Dreamer model yet?

The rules are in War Room and the Dreamer is out in August. Her model and phantasms are gorgeous though

Swap the Hydras maybe for Manitcores. I knwo the hydra has superior damage output. But being able to put up 2 wall that deal pow 14 magical damage really hurts their positioning and they are amazing in melee for when your feat is over.

Same they have nice flavor and Arcana really helps the army. 3 mini feats allow for alot of tactical responses.

I'm waiting for Old Witch 2 and stick with Khador first.

In the future? Certainly.

Hey guys when is the next errata? PP said they were going to do one every 6 months and the last one came out in December.

I just want the phantasms, I want an army all done up in that style.

Trolls were always intended as the expensive and short on tricks but smashy faction. This iteration of Mulg represents it perfectly. It should stay that way. Look at Behemoth. Mulg should be our Behemoth.

Is Circle the worst faction now? All the Podcasts say it.
Why is this so?

>Why is this so?
Because tree-huggers are always the worst.

Nah, they are really good. They lost both of their nearly unbeatable lists but the fair ones they have are still decent. A guy at my store plays eKromac and eBaldur in ther respective themes and absolutely kicks ass. Also, infantry is coming back in style and that will get circle the upper hand.

Cryx literally can't beat circle, so no.

Anyone have a link to the actual Exigence book, and not just the abridged fluff?

It's true that after Northkin there is a Circle CID ?

Unknown. They might spill on the primecast.

From what I gathered the next CID will be everyone's bonus Christmas model.

What about Circle Cristmas? There was none last year!
Damn you PP! You ruined Christmas. At least Trolls got their Hanukkah.

what a Good Boy

also Convergence of Cyriss, allegedly. Hungerford posted in the facebook group that Convergence is getting a CID look, not sure if he meant just the new 'caster or if there's other stuff too.

www89.zippyshare.com/v/QuUMfcby/file.html

So what, they get a Vector that shoots people with armour piercing Christmas trees?

Dunno if they're gonna add anything new aside from the Warcaster, but I'm still curious what they're going to change. The changes from 2 to 3 were already pretty solid, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

do all of my lists need to be ADR for me to bring swaps for a list, or does it just need to be the list I want to do switches on that needs to be ADR?

It's already out. It just wasn't as huge as the previous ones, for obvious reasons.

What are some good podcasts/vlogs/youtube channels for Warmahordes?

Does anyone have the new NQ?

Me

You, uh, you got dat PDF though?

:^)

There are none

Its not actually out yet. They had it at LNL though and you're not really missing much.

do we have rules for Company of Iron yet?

I like House of Dice, even though they're new.

It releases in October, so no

I actually purchased the digital version of NQ 73. Il post it up later tonight if anybody wants it.

NQ 73

www110.zippyshare.com/v/dPkDQ8mh/file.html

great. thanks, man! do you by any chance also have #72?

NQ 72

www57.zippyshare.com/v/xv77Z88v/file.html

Thanks guys!

Hello?

moshi moshi

kaixo

Please don't 404 again, thread.

Last week of Northkin CID.
Everyone thinks this has a good outcome?

Also: what do you think is next on the CID lineup? 12 factions of Christmas, anything else?

do you guys think that a better fury management system would encourage light spam/usage in Hordes, or do you think lights are in a good position in the current game?

Just let beasts run for free like Warjacks effectively do.

But you wont take any more then you would now anyway.

>Last week of Northkin CID
?

I thought this ends on this Friday.

Hell yes I would. It's just impossible to get them all up the field without a billion frenzy checks right now.

Which makes this the last week.

One thing I've noticed, moving from Warmachine to my first Hordes army, is how expensive everything seems by comparison. Maybe rather than mucking about changing how Fury works, most beasts should just have a point knocked off them?

>most beasts should just have a point knocked off them?
And some of them even more than that. The whole heavy dragonspawn chassis could gain +1 to DEF, MAT and RAT without being even slightly overpowered.