BTC DIP WARNING

Just a reminder that the the final dip is upon us, every single StochRSI timeframe up to 6h is showing we are going finally down. This is not a drill, you don't have to believe me. You can use brains and check this for yourself.

Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pSnHGP
medium.com/@bitfinexed/meet-picasso-the-painter-on-gdax-c478ff8f50e5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You told me to sell yesterday and now I'm at a severe loss user.

fuck off nigger

Also on the 1d it's actually underbought.

Should I sell all my BTC? What should I put it into?

dont tell them

We already had a higher low compared to that first giant dip, we're fine for now

As if it didn't dip from 13.5k$ to 11.5k$ when I warned you faggots yesterday.

On 1 day... Do you understand how long that lasts and that it can diverge? Put together all the 1h - 6h timeframes and guess what will happen on 1d timeframe retard.

Insider pump and dumps > StochRSI

What period/length are you using for RSI?

You fucked me over with you bullshit yesterday. Please kill yourself

see

You said 8k faggot.

see

This is where I warned you faggots yesterday, and guess what happened in next 6 hours? 2k$ dip.

The big difference from yesterday and today is that 1h, 2h, 4h and 6h timeframes were still near at the bottom. I thought the dip will diverge them, but it didn't.

These timeframes are lining up for a big dip now lol, ALL OF THEM, but 24h.

Saying I wasn't correct on my call yesterday is pretty fucking stupid, since it dipped 2k$.

You said it'll go back to 8k. It didn't even reach 10k.
GTFO with your bullshit.

I'm still saying 8k$. It's where it is going.

Market Maker is smart enough to understand big dip is healthy for the ecosystem.

I don't believe he will trap faggots in some weird way like he used to.

What kind of timeframe are you looking this at?

RSI and MACD are pretty bad also you know. There are bigger variables than RSI and MACD too look at right now and you should put them into equation if you aren't already.

op is a nigger

Insider's who work at coinbase dumping > market marker

And there's proof of this, and this info is archived. Right before the big crash to from about 20k to 15k

Notice OP didn't answer my question. He's an idiot scaremonger that want to drive the price down buy on a low.

This, chart shows that it's ready to go up at most in 3 days. It might go down after, but it will definitely go up in the near future.

First time that I've heard of this, please link me.

I liked the bull trap from 10k$ to 14,5k$, that was hilarious to watch. Absolute Mad Man, but you could use meme lines and see it coming.

>''Willy is down it must go up''

16k to 10k
its been on low 14k- 13k the whole day

check'd

Man I miss Willy bot. Truly the comfiest pump

this isn't damage control, and i'm not even totally disagreeing with you. I'd obviously buy if it goes down and I'll make money even if it does.

I'm just not some faggot wojak poster trying to trick people who don't know anything about oscillators. Pathetic.

Okay, what do I seem to miss about oscillators. I'm eager to hear your opinion/argument on why I'm wrong.

>he thinks his TA works on crypto

I'm at loss because of your advice yesterday OP Pajeet

JUST

So today I'm gonna do the complete opposite of your advice and buy more

>he thinks TA in crypto doesn't work, because he can't use it and doesn't want to learn it and see it for himself that it works perfectly, yet disregards and ignores it because he is a stupid retard without evidence throwing anger tantrums left and right

>the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

There's a chance you could be right, but crypto has a way of doing the opposite of what it should. Bitcoin is the honey badger after all, you kinda want to just be all in and have a short hedge set-up as a stop limit at the bottom of the channel if it breaks. Other than that just trade on overbought/oversold Fibonacci levels, oscillators really don't mean much

Also have a look at the MACD, it's forming a sexy af cross on the 6h, and the RSI is still in oversold territory. That alone is worth 10x what all the oscillators in the world are saying

it dipped from 13,5k$ to 11,5k$

>OP YOU WERE WRONG IT DIDN'T CRASH TO 8K$ IN 5 HOURS

You know market needs time and can't crash in 5 minutes, right?

Hold my beer

All OP has to show is:

1) The periods of his MACD and RSI

2) Show that when it has reached those levels on the respective oscillators, what direction the market turned thereafter.

But he won't because he's an idiot, or wants to make people on Veeky Forums here to be idiots.

>asking the timeframe when its already obvious
>your ta basics are bad and you should use this!

what?

certain events today will cause bitcoin to drop. possibly to 11k. I suggest caution.

Woah, BTC might go up for next 12 hours, MIGHT.

Guess what's coming after that?

It retested the downmove, formed a nice lower volume higher low double bottom.

You missed the dip. Suck it up and buy back in, we're probably going to new highs by new year.

dude's a total, insecure, imbecile

>he thinks MACD and RSI are everything you have to know to read predict the market

>woooooooooo T.spooky user who knows more than any of you

Yeah, he got me as well, I'm too gullible and lost thousands from his advice.

Verge and Ripple

it's actually double top forming in 15k range right now and I think it's more or less 12 hours till we see this unfold

Is there time to get gains off my SALT first?

Never trust the faggots on /biz. They're telling you to massively buy BTC so the price will go up and it will reduce their loss.

If this doesn't look good to you then I'm not sure what to say.

Just sell and regret later, it's cool.

>he still hasn't twigged

no one cares
why? because your a moron who wont help yourself - no one is going to trust you friend. - sorry

I hope he leaves or sorts it out. I suspect he's an attention seeking LARPer for whatever reason. probably has a conspiracy channel. hey maybe he's just a Canadian

Yup, you are right. It's not gonna happen in next hour, but most likely in 12 hours..

But you know, people bashed me yesterday for predicting the dip 30 minutes later than I said it will happen and threw tomatoes at me. And then it happened from 13.5k$ to 11.5k$ and everybody ran away and had nothing to say anymore.

But you know, I'm the bad guy.

He fucked you up, how do you feel right now user ?

The black line is the current resistance level, so it's a good place to sell because I'm sure it will touch 10k in the next 3 days.

The red lines are stop levels.

I'd say biz can't move prices but it seems that together biz actually has a shitload of money in crypto.

stop being a bitch. if the ship goes down, then go down with it. fucking faggots these days

And even if it doesn't reach 10k, selling around the resistance and buying at $11,855 is still decent depending on how much you have in BTC right now.

I haven't held any BTC for months but the last dip left me really cautious. BTC will surely crash again, it's struggling already. Feels bad knowing how alts will go down with it again.

I have a feeling you are TA Fag, not using your trip code.

You haven't replied to any of my posts.

Your trading appears as conformation bias, things don't happen because you want them to.

Do you even have a stop?

Now he's projecting as well. I don't even know who the fuck TA Fag is.

If this doesn't look good to you then I'm not sure what to say

the irony is unending. someone who doesnt abide to his own standards of others. ive no doubt its a kike shill

You know 99% of Veeky Forums aren't daytrading BTC small dips and rises?

Most of the Veeky Forums doesn't even know you can make money if something goes down by shorting it.

You are literary speaking as if Veeky Forums cares about what happens every 15 minutes or 30 minutes to BTC.

All they have to know is it's going to dip and that's it.

And no, I don't believe resistance levels are that high.

Wait, I was AFK that's why I didn't reply. I'll do my charting and resistance levels.

TA Fag is a guy here who does TA for Veeky Forumstards a lot and hangs around Veeky Forums here and there. He also has twitter and he made a ironical comment of 'do you know what you are doing' 15 minutes ago or w/e.

Thought he might be it.

sec I'll do chart

>99% of Veeky Forums doesn't know about shorting
oh come on, at least 80% know of it and probably half have done it at some point. of the people in crypto. give Veeky Forums some credit. the retarded shills aren't all of us

Seeing the same short term pattern but theres no way this is going under 10k.

>literally every retracement/correction

At least it wasn't muh tulips I'll give you that

>All they have to know is it's going to dip and that's it.
Says who? Some user with (((oscillators)))?

I would love some cheap coins, but you're going to need more than oscillators if you want to see the downmove happen. Most of my indicators have us ranging around here for a while.
I think there's a good chance we could break the channel and head up though, the market is still overall frothy and bullish. The correction was again no news but just a healthy retracement, bounced from the 38.2% fib.

I don't expect anything major within a couple of days. The bottom of the channel has strong dip buying atm

I unironically think you are a sound of reason here. But what about the market? Somehow, against all sense, BTC keeps going up. It seems to have a pretty good psychological support considering everybody still thinks it's the new hot shit, and tons of people are still lining up to buy. The whales make up most of the price, and they are still holding. Crypto as a whole is still in its infancy. So how do we really know anything, even though BTC has been an obvious bubble for months?

I panic sold my position on RCN the day before yesterday and have now missed out on a 2x because of this cunt. Traded all my alts to tether because he and others were convinced this was a bulll trap and btc would dive. It's a fucking nightmare trying to sort the gems from the shit on this board, think I'll stick to my discord group and their signals, the RCN moon was their call and they absolutely nailed it.

There's a decent number of normies that think that btc will stabilize and then start to go up. Risk seeking ones are starting to buy in on the way down.

I will give you the longest and biggest BTC chart with my explanation of yesterday and today happenings. Give me a hour or a little more and I'll be back.

Yeah, and because of those people existing I can't see a huge crash happening. I think the last crash was all whales though, so a big part depends on what they're up to.

Kinda bummed about cashing out part of my alts yesterday, but at this point it's just impossible to tell whether cashing out now is a mistake or the smart non-greedy play.

yeah man thats the game we play. sold ENG and it mooned. Just sold off qtum for btc so i can get liquid and give the mc cafe pump a call

link discord if ya dont mind, is it btc signals?

i think we're at the upper range of the possible correction channel. i'm expecting it to go up overall while bouncing up and down a couple thousand bucks within the correction channel. the correction channel basically being the trend line of the upwards movement before the december bubble.

so i'm thinkning it could go as low as 10k, but the longer it doesn't, the less likely it will. and we'll bounce up and down all day but bouncing up overall most days. and depending on how bullish we are breaking through barrier levels will determine the height and speed of the ascent and a correction will be likely needed. and then finally we'll be a little more settled having finally shaken off some of that volatility. which is when people will feel more confident to invest and we'll go up all year albeit with some corrections of course. and as always a few random challenges and surprises along the way

i've been doing this for like 3 weeks now so i know what i'm talking about

you mean an hour...and to explain things afterwards is called narrative fallacy....dont waste your time...

>more confirmation bias
Please save us. If you want to be taken seriously have an objective view.

>I think there's a good chance we could break the channel and head up though, the market is still overall frothy and bullish.

This, is definitely possible, since bitcoin is still pretty strong. It's simply a much needed retracement.

That's really not necessary man, you've done enough damage to people already.

In all fairness, you should know TA before you take some technical analyst's advice. Same reason you should know javascript before you enact a userscript on a site based on promise.

Here's my amateur TA.

BTC corrects every 2-3 months down to approx 10-15% above the exponential trend (this is a log chart)
This correction took us way above the last trendline, indicating to me that the move is not yet done. FWIW the current "trendline" could put us to 25k by EOY, which I don't really see happening after just 3 days of the correction.

Just my 2c, could be wrong as always, but I would watch BTC very, very closely if you're in a long position

>TA
good goy for listening to this shit
PSA: OP has a position that wants to see the market move in a certain direction, don't fall for it and make your own decisions user

It's Coin Launcher
discord.gg/pSnHGP

:)

since btc evolves at least 1000 times as fast as normal stock markets, we can expect this.. next month?

There is a BTC fork coming in 3 days it's not going down TA fagot

unironically probably yes, but in the next 3 months to be conservative.

Me2, op is as usual a FAG.
KYS

Ok, this is it.

What?
Tell me more"

Please feel to FUD me, as pic name already says so.

The only thing that I can't predict here is what Market Maker/s and whales can or can't do.

This is out of my league, I don't know what's going on behind the curtains.

Yes, you are indeed hilarious.

In definitely kek'd

I stopped at 4)

Literally what the kek man

it will move at around 2pm GMT. probably downward due to stronger, flatter looking resistance on top. although a sub 10 looks less likely than changing its mind and following on with the current uptrend

>I don't know what's going on behind the curtains.
medium.com/@bitfinexed/meet-picasso-the-painter-on-gdax-c478ff8f50e5

Check this out. I'm generall of the opinion bitfinexed is a autist FUDer, but I'm certain he's on to something here. Manipulation has a bigger effect on the market than you might think

Well, I gave it a try, we'll see how it plans out :^)

That's my logic and how I see it given what I know, but I'm always happy if someone proves me wrong otherwise with a good argument.

Are you that guy who didn't know what shorting is?

No, I'm the guy that believes 99% of Veeky Forums don't know what shorting is and that you can make money if stock price goes down.

I don't know much about TA and desu I don't think it explains everything, especially whales since they clearly control everything as the last crash shows. But I gotta agree, this doesn't look like it's more likely to go up than down. And with BTC crashing goes the rest of the market. Maybe it doesn't go like that, but we're struggling already