Anyone else /smartbutpoor/?

Anyone else /smartbutpoor/?

Nah. i'm just poor.

t.single gpu basement miner

Judging by your blockfolio I can guarantee you're not smart.

>using Blockfolio
>no ETH
>no LINK
>smart

>makes minor gains during the daily upwards trend
>thinks he's a genius

This. Real patricians are all in XRP, XVG, and TRX

Youre not smart for diversifying a 500 pound portfolio you dumbfuck.

>smart
>no btc

Those are the 3 I went all in on when I started. Granted it was only 2 weeks ago, but still free money is free money

What's better than Blockfolio, desu?

Where would you throw 500 bucks at if that's all you had? Eth? Link? Xrp?

This, lol.

>ETH
Not really a good idea because ETH is slow and steady gains which is only good if you have lots of money to invest.

>LINK
Don’t fall for the memes.

>XRP
Best choice of the three you listed but there are other alts worth considering. I won’t name any because my strategy has always been: If it’s worth buying then buy as much as you can and don’t tell anyone.

XRP, DOGE, XLM, SC, TRX
Any of those would probably be a better store of value than what you currently have.

T H I S

If you have under 1k, go all in or on a few coins max. Stay poor faggot

>I won’t name any because my strategy has always been: If it’s worth buying then buy as much as you can and don’t tell anyone.

You do realize you'll lose absolutely nothing by sharing this info right? If you tell someone to invest in something all it'd do is benefit yourself.

Fucking faggot.

Currently have $9.3k. Started from 3k on December 10th. Rode the ADA pump and now my portfolio is split 75% ICX, 15% REQ and the remaining between Xtrabytes and Oyster Pearl. How am I gonna look EOY 2018?

>No LINK
DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

into some supplies to assist in a painless suicide.

Good gains, dont sell your REQ, hold that shit forever. For ICX, I suggest selling once the news for mainnet release hits. If you are looking for a good long term hold check out NEBL. VTC is about to breakout soon too and given the alt bull run recently imo its breaking out to the top.

VTC looks promising. Will look towards accumulating. Do you think it has 1 billion + market cap potential?

Can someone explain what makes vert different from bitcoin? Their site doesn't have any crazy new features.

Wabi Wabi

Asic resistant