CASH OUT

eurofag here

How do I cash out? It's not even a meme anymore at this moment.
It's either
>Wait an eternity for coinbase to verify my ID and than get shafted by their fees.
>Sell to various websites that offer to buy your ETH/LTC (fuck btc and its fees), but their offering price is like 10% lower than the market value.
>Go to a BTC ATM that also supports LTC, get fucked over by its fees/ risk being robbed.

Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kraken.com/post/1413/update-on-system-performance-and-upgrade/
youtube.com/watch?v=U0-AEl4aUSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Currency of the future.

1.Transfer to Kraken
2. Cash out

localbitcoins?????
cash on the spot
so fuckin ez

if kraken works, it the best way to cash out. has lots of crypto/fiat pairs, too. also mostly good prices to sell

1. Transfer to Bitstamp
2. Cash out

I really don't understand you people. There's nothing hard about it. I've done it more than a few times.

Transfer to gulden on luckygames.io
Withdraw to bank account on nocks

On EU anycoindirect has so far no major fuckups seems reliable you just need them in a wallet and in one of the major currencies

Risk being robbed? Jesus christ how much can you withdraw from those machines?

Go to alzashop.com and spend your bitcoins

lmao he thinks he can cash out

15.000 a day

RN it's
>buy 1 LTC 240EU
>sell 1 LTC 225EU
no thanks

Isn't kraken a huge piece of shit? haven't heard any postive things about it yet.

TenX card

Sometimes you have to refresh the site 10 times to not get an error, so their server sucks but they are trustworthy imo

Cash out below 100k eur on bitstamp

Above that gets you a money laundering investigation, or worse, not an investigation but just accounts frozen and financial outcast by policy

Lmao you belived you could "make it" with crypto.

(((They))) only let you have consumerism money to buy more toys. Not freedom or to buy real estate.

Just joking lol

Also bitcoin.de or kraken is good too

>it solves the cash-out problem

give it five years. I already cashed out 12k in amazon credit to avoid (((them))) taxing/blacklisting me. I use amazon pantry and only use banks for paying rent/bills. soon I won't need a bank for that either. (((They))) are fucked and they know it

How's cuckygames' fees?

Should have verified with coinbase weeks ago, they're swamped now.

IF kraken actually works I never have problems with transfering money into my bank account.

Use Lykke. Has to be the best exchange ever.

Kraken has been resolved for the most part. if you're in EU and you want dast response times just wake up early in the morning starting 10am. Most of America will be asleep at that time.
I just logged in and every page/action loads as fast as it's suposed to
blog.kraken.com/post/1413/update-on-system-performance-and-upgrade/

I made coinbase account today and got my ID verified in like 10 minutes

how come no one on Veeky Forums ever mentions Gemini..
No it doesn't do euro, but trades BTC and ETH to USD

bittrex actualy a scam or is it just long verification?

How did you cash in?

We have bitcoin machines here but they say funny things, I think they need to get fixed.

Unironically Darknet Markets, just make sure you still report your earnings to your local tax authority : ^ )

kraken is the worst piece of shit for trading but cashing out works super fast and easy

Btcdirect.eu

tenx

Scammm
I can't withdraw until I'm 18 because I haven't got ID

>eurofag
>risk being robbed at ATM
I bet you regret letting in all those niggers and mudslimes now

Where can one buy Amazon credit for ltc eth

Underage leave.

I cash out on bitonic. You can sell 6 btc at a time. Next day its in my bankaccount

MODS

Actually it's slavs and eastern euros that robs people

Kek

I already said niggers

So where do you cash out withouth ID?
it's very important part, because i literally can not get an ID right now

Is it even possible?
EU here

Why would the money laundering matter? If you have a trade history showing $5k in and $100k out they can’t orove shit.

Lykke?

I haven't seen anyone mention cex.io

You can cash out in euros, Usd, pounds and a couple of others

They will be the ones that will have to cash out once we get to Lamboland.

>he fell for the cashing out meme

Trivia:
Gemini is also owned by those twin brothers who started facebook.
Dec 11 Fox news Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=U0-AEl4aUSM

What sort of funny things?

Find someone to trade with. Send them your coins, the give you cash or bank wire or something else. Easy enough.

Kraken is fine but you can only cash out 200k a month which sucks lol

Blockchain.info

Go to a crypto friendly fund like Woodfine through Relex, input your information, buy the LP units or common shares, they're fully transferable. Then either hold your gains in a solid fund, or cash out anytime. As long as the money source is clean, it's all good. You're welcome.

Indeed they are as long as people avoid (((their))) centralised coins like bcash, xrp, and iota to name the main ones. Centrasiation is exactly what we need to avoid. The power should remain with the user and individual as much as possible. Even the miners hate decentralisation because it cuts into their profits. Bcash was partly made to allow them to continue to abuse an exploit. Not to mention it’s other flaws. I am not saying core is best or even useful but decentralised coins are king and the only way we beat (((them))).
Cut off the bankers money supply (us) and the governments welfare and pension tax supply. give charity if you want to help individuals. Tax should be for protection, emergency services and upholding the law. Possibly welfare for veterans and genuinely birth disabled too. Big industry should pay for the upkeep of roads etc for example a car selller pays road maintenance. With open advertising only allowed based on charity your company does it would also make it a consumer based economy and remove corrupt lobbyists in government. State Pensions are a problem but tough shit I guess. They need to go in the majority of cases. Single mothers, fat people etc should not be compensated and helped by the state for their bad life choices or they will never learn.
Taxes are theft currently but some are needed. Charity is the way you help people not the state. Women have ruined it with their need to nurture and help everybody and men’s greed has corrupted the system also.

bitcoin.de

probably not unless shady or through trading / buying stuff with crypto.
everything serious is following KYC guidelines in order to not get rekt by law.

Always withdrew with GDAX, never had a problem
Usually receive the money the next day on my account

>Go to Kraken
>Try to get verified
>"Feature not currently available"
lol

this
Kraken is a pain to use when it's under heavy load, but its cashout function works really well. Got my bags emptied and sent to my bank account in less than 24 hours. It's the best bet for an eurofag.
The twist here is that it's ALWAYS under heavy load.

cash out via Cex.io
also the prices are always higher there, so you'll get more money.

bitstamp takes a fucking year to get verified on... fuck thattt

How?

Can't you get a bitpay account and slowly cash out that way?

CRAIGSLIST

>create Gatehub account
>Transfer funds as ripple to gatehub wallet (like 10c fees)
>Exchange ripple for USD
>Download Revolut app
>Send USD from Gatehub to Revolut
>Cash out using Revolut

Beanie babies of the future!

In exchange they guarantee your deposit up to 100k contrary to some shady Korean exchange.
Also verification used to take 24h, slower now because of the FOMO rush.

For all the (oft justified) shit coinbase gets, cashing out is easy and fast at least. And basically free with SEPA.
Then again, it's the least they can do with their retarded greedy fees. I think bitstamp does SEPA too and don't have Scrooge fees. But it requires additional verification that takes weeks