Images that look like a plan your PCs would create

This image is clearly a PC plan. What are the players attempting to solve with it?

I thought the draft line counted from the top down…

This is a plan based on one of those "troll physics" images' understanding of how propellers work.

The PCs have decided that the only way to scale the fortress's seaside cliff is to be bodily flung from a powerful rotational force, as extrapolated from how far they got spin-tossed by a giant that one time. The monk is proving it works right now. The bard is expected to go next.

I'd ask what the fuck I'm looking at, but the title pretty much sums it up, while explaining very little.

RIP bard.

One of my PCs was a near max level fighter who accidentally knocked a noble over, one thing lead to another and he slaughtered 80% of the city guard.

Having conquered the Dark Empire, saved the planet and recruited friends from all over the world, the PCs return to the first low-level shop that would just *not* haggle with them years prior.

I feel as though looking at these is slowly curing my submechaniphobia.

I've been looking for this for a while, thanks.

A high level monk decided that this was the easiest way to make the boat stop moving

You already know

>When he looks like and electrocuted blue skeleton from the thumbnail

A high level barbarian decided that this was the easiest way to make the boat start moving

When murder-hobo'ing just isn't profitable enough.

>Nurglites_air_support.image

>*Insert "good lich" memes here.

And the follow-up.

I hope you get stung by a hawk wasp for that pun