FUCK U MICROSOFT FUCK U IOTA

i got in iotas when iotas came out
i go all in because of microsoft partnership
i bought at 5.00 thinking they would be at least $12 by today and $20 by eoy.
i have been looking at chart this whole time.
WHAT THE FUCK IOTA WHERE IS MY MONEY
MICROSOFT FUCK U WHERE IS MY MONEY
WHO THE FUCK WILL BUY THESE RIGHT NOW FOR $5.50 I WILL NOT TAKE LOSS BUY THEM FUCK
MICROSOFT INTERNET OF THINGS + IOTA IS STILL FUTURE

they lied about microsoft partnership

lol scammed by soyboys

FUCK U FUDSTER

i'm sorry about that user; really

You're a dumb faggot. Fuck you and your dumb faggot coin. Crypto is not for you

>Massive marketing team, non-existant tech
Enjoy your bagholding for months.

sorry OP, was the sea of red-flags not wide enough? just hold. there are enough stupid people in the world that will pump this back up and you can offload.

IOTA has a better wallet than ETH.
IOTA is more valuable than ETH 2 months.

they're getting a partnership with the japanese government
buy more while its cheap

how can i make these fucking losses back in one day fuck u iota fuck u microsoft niggers

what sir are you serious japan?
perhaps i shall buy more IOTAs after all....

HODL IOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correction: they're still doing it. Pic related

Dude, you bought at the top of one of the biggest moons in crypto history.

What were you thinking? I’m
It saying it’s never going any higher but if you’ve been in the game for a while you know it’s very easy to get left holding the bag.

You’re gonna be on shill duty for at least 6 months before you see any decent returns, and that’s if you don’t panic sell at a loss before then.

Never buy at the top of a moon user. If you didn’t get in at the bottom, accept the fact you missed out and look for the next mission.

I’ll give you a hint: PHR

just doubled my iotas sirs

kek, not true, they're just participants, one of many. Means absolute shit if they're not selected. And they won't because japs are not morons

I doubled up on this shit months ago. why we still talking about iota? you fucked up sell your bags at a loss and learn your lesson raj.

>they're just participants
they're doing the exact same scam again? lmao

>Iota magically disappearing from wallet and have to be reattached manually on a centralized network with a controlling unit in place
>Somehow better than a wallet that just werks
Oh you delusional soyboy

>>Iota magically disappearing from wallet and have to be reattached manually on a centralized network with a controlling unit in place
>>Somehow better than a wallet that just werks
>Oh you delusional soyboy
iota FUD the post. I wouldn't buy IOTA at least for another 3 months but this shit is so outdated and wrong it's comical

they never lied, the media are the ones that lied. iota only said they are a participant.

is it really a lie if its a quote? technically its not their words.

Warned the shit out of people after the original moon, took my profits and ran. There are coins in the top 10 that belong there and there are some that are pure hype. Once that wears off, all the shilling in the world won't help you.

Please do tell me how this is wrong. To this very day you still find a large number of transactions ending up in Nirvana and they all have to be reattached to the right address. The devs said that this would stop once their new wallet was finished but this also is not the case yet.

I do hold a larger sum of iota myself, but I'm still very critical when it comes to their comically bad tech.

>and they all have to be reattached to the right address
they removed the reattach mechanic like two weeks ago. Your info is severely outdated

>bought at 5.00
Just hold. As soon as BTC stops being a fag it'll go up again.

You're all idiots, this is a long term hold.

This shit is the future, as it grows it will without a doubt leave all the other blockchain shitcoins in the dust.

All this about lies and shit, it's false, they were misrepresented in the media, there was never a partnership with microsoft but rather just an acknowledgement to some extent for the potential of the service.

It will probably keep dipping, it will be added to more exchanges, announcements will be made, the tech will advance, and this shit will fucking explode.

No that's what they d3fend them with

This. You have to hodl until refugee cities come true. Then you'll finally understand the power of IOTA for spreading Islam to the world. Inshallah.

yes, it's true

>chasing the pumps

you will not make it

kek literally better to be in bazingacoin that in IOTA at thia poibr

Withdrawl suspend
Kek

what the fuck? I wanted to write "at this point". Fuck you gookmoot.