Hay Veeky Forums explain to me why Elves are a proud noble race when 95% of the time they are being cute & lewd

hay Veeky Forums explain to me why Elves are a proud noble race when 95% of the time they are being cute & lewd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3wy9w-lorQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

I've never had cute or lewd elves in any game I've run.

Have you considered being less of a shitlord?

Explain to me why Orcs are proud warrior race when 95% the time they Job.

Explain to me why Dwarves are a proud dignified race when 95% of the time they are gibbering like retards about something unimportant that happened nine generations prior.

Elves are for emptying your balls into.

They are not proud nor noble they've just say so, They just slutty ass faggots.

>95% of the time they are being cute & lewd
Because they aren't. Please take your shit memes to wherever they come from.

I blame japan, but I also blame you, Veeky Forums.

They're a cute and proud race of lewd nobility.

diiiid soommmeone sssaaay eeeeelllves?

youtu.be/3wy9w-lorQo

I do miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums

Thanks for asking!

Explain to me why [Race] are a [adjective adjective] race when 95% of the time they are being [bullshit & bullshit].

Marcille and her big fat slutty ears aren't helping matters.

Fat. Slutty. Ears.

The difference between self-concept and external reality as perceived by others.

Marcille is not for lewds.

Because for some reason people have a fetish for degrading them, whereas tender and passionate vanilla loving is the true GOAT with Elves.

Then why does she wear a dick sucking black belt around her neck?

>implying you can't be both

Hey, I also saw that thread on /hc/

How deep is Marcille going to fall in despair when she sees what happened to Farin?

Goddamn, this mango started so cheerful and now I'm already getting anticipatory suffering like I get from Berserk.

You are the reason why we have such shit threads. At least one of them.

She'll fix it.

Blood magic fixes everything.

This is a high quality elf.

Shitlords are a proud and noble race!

>tfw elves are never cute or lewd to me

Explain to me why the Imperial Guard is a proud HFY faction when 98% of the time they're getting slaughtered in droves to make another faction look good.

First you have to explain why you got in a big huff about an obvious troll thread.

>shitlord
please kill yourself.

what the fuck did you just say?

You'll want to scuba dive the fuck away from me before I BECOME RAGE you scuba faglord

Oh god dem T H I C C ears.

Fucking earlets, when will they learn?

There was a greentext about that in a recent thread.

It was swiftly deleted.

Virgin weebs projecting.

just came back to this thread after 3 hours and saw I managed to trigger an internet child simply by using the word "shitlord"

Today is shaping up to be a good day.

>hay Veeky Forums explain to me why Veeky Forums is a great board with quality threads when 95% of the time the elf threads are retarded meme shit.

Is there some sort of contradiction between being proud and noble and being cute and lewd?

I'll admit, though, I've never been sure how they're supposed to be Chaotic Good in D&D, and not Lawful Asshole.

Veeky Forums keeps talking about elves because we love them. If we disliked them, we'd ignore them. When was the last time you saw a gnome thread, for example? Nobody talks about fat, lewd gnome beards, yet talk about fat, lewd elf ears is a daily event.

I've seen several threads recently discussing whether gnomes are fatter and lewder than goblins.

Biased sampling. You've only seen them around humans.

>I've never been sure how they're supposed to be Chaotic Good in D&D, and not Lawful Asshole
I don't see how that makes sense either, so in my settings I try to force it into a mold that makes sense. I do it in the way that elves attach little value to tradition except maybe a very core set, are quick to innovate and value personal liberty. This is why in my setting, the high elves live in a faux Roman republic and do the whole "we don't bow to kings, unlike the lesser races" thing. A more traditional race like a dwarf would derive authority from being the descendant of Bigbeard XIII, an elf would simply elect a leader and go "don't thread on me" after the elections.

>So are they American rednecks?
Basically, with a dash of French and Roman here and there.
>Thanks Consul Obamarien!

>that comic
Ow. The edge.

Except roughly half of these threads are automatic shitposting threads, partially by people that hate elves, and lewd elf ears meme is another meme thread that can be enjoyed by people that never rolled any dice in their lives, never played any elf in any traditional game or touched a book with them. Despite daily elf shitposting threads the actual amount of people on this board that are really passionate about this race is little. Or at least you guys don't show yourself.

No user, your thirty pics of Marcille and your roughly 100 /e/ pics don't prove that you are really passionate about elves.

You're confusing Japanese elves with Western Elves

They are proud of their lewdness