OBSIDIAN BROS

App is out and seems working.
You can download it from osm.obsidianplatform.com/ and in couple of days well be on google play.

Add me: 4iiNuwAXeZ

129HFCq5xL reporting in

SAGE

WHY THIS SHIT IS DROPPING REEEEEE

reporting for duty
HwWUqXbNSJ

Ahahahah ODN is a joke

hope you sold the news

funny that it pumped harder during the relaunch than the app release

atleast you can look forward to steady growth, whether it be downtrend or uptrend from here on out

either way, i sold and moved on, its a good coin, but it will not go anywhere unless it get listed on somewhere else other than fucking cryptopia

i still hate myself for not selling at 24k satoshi

well I think that you might be right...

WILL THIS SHIT NUGGET EVER MOON?

no, this is crypto, everything will stay where it is, forever ever, till the end of time...

FUCK YOU FAGGOT I WANT MOON MISSION

>I hate myself for not exactly predicting the ATH and selling at that point

Fuck off retard

Also you might wanna not look at the price of ODN in a few months, you'll slit your wrists when you realise how much money you could have made. You honestly think it's smart to sell now and wait for new exchanges to rebuy? The team have already said new exchanges are on the way once the product has proven to work. You make me sick.

I fell for the ODN and the TRX meme. get out while you still can bros.

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF.

Thats the spirit!
Welcome to ODN.

4aWxAntbF6

Send me funny green wojacks as we go to the Moon

>Mfw down 8% today

SERIOUSLY SELL NOW!!!!!!!!!!

THIS COIN IS GOING TO 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, just bought 100k.

>tfw obsidiot

For those of you wonder why the hell it dropped it's because of arbitrage, you could have bought for 4k sats on ccex yesterday from sellers and sold it to buyers at the 5k range on cryptopia. And it doesn't take much to make this coin dump. Also the stupid 350 bot

sure you cant predict ATH, but you can teach yourself NOT to be emotional towards your investment

bagholding for months and screaming moon when it pumps 5% isn't my kind of game

They'll be applying to exchanges starting tomorrow, the order of success will probably be KuCoin => binance => bittrex

Might as well take advantage of the dip sempai.

source of application news?