Be me college student

>be me college student
>/g/tard occasionally visit /b/ and Veeky Forums
>one day commuting ,browse Veeky Forums on phone
>nothing interesting in /g/
>browse other Veeky Forums board
>"oh let me take a look at Veeky Forums
>Hollyfuckingshit.jpg
>became obsessed ,read a hundred article about crypto ,read lots of coin white paper ,do my research, check coin price every hour,make an ethereum wallet
>still can't invest anything ,why,why...
>the fucking country I live is so poor that doesn't allow the conversion of local currency to euro or dollar(except for student and people studying abroad)
>huh look at the bright side ,free education,free health care
>now ,only browse Veeky Forums ,check coin price daily,do my search on many new coin
>still I have no way to invest
>Veeky Forums what do u call the state i'm in?
Ultimate mega FOMO ,...

Other urls found in this thread:

pragcap.com/idgaf-fomo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s called obsessive behavioural ruminating and it’s an excellent symptom of depression. Carry on this way and you’ll kill your self

>obsessive behavioural ruminating

thanks for the term user

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Mine some shitcoins and trade em for coins you actually want I guess.

Bitcoin bubble is over for now. Wait until after the crash if you want to buy in.

pragcap.com/idgaf-fomo/

IDGAF > FOMO

sell ur butt to rich tourist

What's your favorite?
If you pick a real winner, I'll send you 0.05 eth

>BZC
Stop forcing this shit tier meme

Give me the coin, your rational / the value proposition, your addr, entry, and target. If you pick three and convince to sell my factom, I'll send you 0.15 eth.

Where do you live?

I'm already in on fct, bnt, icx, eth, mona, and drgn.

Please learn how to comma kudasai

>Coping Nocoiner: The Article

link
solves the oracle problem and will have FMA
It's unlikely to go much lower than 0.50$ right now but it's still undervalued due to lack of marketing (about to change due to new hire of marketing guy)
Target depends on how long you want to wait but I would say $20 in late 2018/early 2019 is achievable. Maybe 50-100$ in 2020

0x3ddd37595436706F4E53Ed428324f9c9d9e6817a

>not op
>one of my last favorite choices, have really nasty bias against it.
I'll give it another shot. You'll see a transaction from me to you when it hits 3x eth value assuming i bite.

People have a reason to FUD it (whale accumulation)

What a fucking retard.
If you were that smart and dedicated then you'd be able to set up a blog or use an existing website such as steemit to write about crypto investing and trading. If you provide value and people make money from your calls then you'd get donations.
You could then use these donations to begin investing.
I hate people who constantly complain and say "if only I had x... If only I wasn't y..."
Money comes to those who seek it.

Check out IXLedger.
First-mover in insurance industry.
Partnered with fintech companies and lots of big corporate names have keen interests in this.

QASH aims to solve that very problem, but that will be due 2019.
For the moment just hold your suicidial thoughts.

by the way you type and your misuse of greentext i can tell you cant have been in this place for more than 6 months.

fucking summer

It's called being in Venezuela.

I understand if you are poor op, but you english is fine so I doubt it.

El que quiere puede mi pana, it ain't that hard getting hold of some gringobux

I am 100% sure OP is living in Venezuela and even if he didn't know about crypto he'd be depressed.

The country is at an absolute state of misery right now, I break down crying at least once a week. after talking to my mom on the phone