What also the fuck? I'm talking about D&fuckingD 5e, the last, start racial bonuse for humans. Dudes...

What also the fuck? I'm talking about D&fuckingD 5e, the last, start racial bonuse for humans. Dudes, I read 3 sites about it and they all different, I'm kinda abyssed by this. Help! Just write the REAL humens racial bonuses to everithing. Or give a link. Coz itz fuckd...

Other urls found in this thread:

dnd.wizards.com/products/tabletop/players-basic-rules
dnd.wizards.com/products/tabletop/players-basic-rules#howtoplay_1106
dnd.rem.uz/5e D&D Books/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will waiting, I need to know.

What the fuck are you trying to say? Speak English.

Do you have the Player's Handbook? I'd suggest reading it.

Pretty simple. There's humans, and then there's a popular variant in the book in case you choose to include feats in your game (since feats are not automatically expected and some groups prefer to play without them).

Ordinary humans get a +1 to each stat.
Variant humans get +1 to each of two stats of the players choice, a skill proficiency, and a feat (it's important to note that some feats also provide a +1 bonus to a stat).

Does that make things clear?

Nope. I need to know only it now.
Sorry man, I not native speaker, but if you csn't understand what I write - you stupid.

>skill proficiency
What it mean? +4 skill points on first level, then +1 on ever level?

I also looking for variant what legit, official, wizadsofthecoastest, standart, made by standart 5e latest D&D.

No. It means you get to add your proficiency bonus to your attribute bonus when you roll a skill.

>if you csn't understand what I write - you stupid.
Nah, dude.

5e does not use skill points. You are either proficient in a skill (and get to add your proficiency bonus to it), or you are not.

So, in the case of a variant human fighter, they can start with two skills from the fighter list, two skills from their background, and one extra skill of their choice thanks to their race to add their +2 proficiency bonus to.

Oh, thanks man, dont know it.

How proficiensy works? And things with skills. I totally lose it, play only 3 all my life.

You might also want to check this site out.
dnd.wizards.com/products/tabletop/players-basic-rules

What maximum nomber of classes one can take at one char? 3?
Thanks, men

Proficiency is a bonus you add to certain attack rolls, saves, and skill checks. It starts at +2, and increases as you level up to +6 at level 17. You can see the progression on any of the class charts.

You add it to weapons you are proficient with as well as spell attacks, and you add it to two saves, depending on your class. It's also added to skills you are proficient in.

dnd.wizards.com/products/tabletop/players-basic-rules#howtoplay_1106

Where I can steale Players Handbook?

>What maximum nomber of classes one can take at one char? 3?
How about you go read the rules. There's literally no mention in the player's handbook of a limit on how many classes you can have.

>
dnd.rem.uz/5e D&D Books/

Thanks, did user have it in russian or ukrainian language?:)

There's no limit, but it's probably best to not multiclass beyond 2 different classes, and you can obtain certain low-level features from classes as feats, such as Magic Initiate and Martial Adept.

But 3 is not bad?

The book actually says a player might take a third or a fourth. You can keep taking one level in a new class and end up with a character with twelve classes, but I don't think the character would be that good.

Hello to James and Mike
Hellos, I a big fan of anger, also fan of sun of destroy, just like you Mr James Roofe. Also I like Mike Matinee who do stuff withs yous on game. I like hangbang game, is good and also I like fight. I teach, talk, and tell of fight at my bolg