/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BK5QdJ715zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Acehld is still around

Would it be feasible to expand upon the Sorcerer Supreme template in the Myth n' Wonder DLC?
A worldwide magocracy modeled in your image effectively running the planet would be cool and unifying.

C'mon user, let's make a deal

>Sequelitus
Can I make a sequel to World War II?

Fuck it why not?
>Powers
Inmortality
Money
Waifu
Telekinesis
>Fetishes
Manboobs
Buttboobs
Midas touch
Dickhead

I look kinda freaky yes, but i dunno maybe i try to go the trap route i will look less fucked up? Worth it though.

Gets posted every thread. I can't even tell if it's tok desperately hoping someone will see this and give him pity praise or a third party who just wants to humiliate him by showing it to as many people as possible.

that's just how he posts his cyoas

>that's just how he posts his cyoas
This user understands me.

immortality, your fetish, manboobs, dickhead.

Since autogynephilia is absolutely one of my biggest fetishes, I'm going to use this option to be a girl. That nullifies man boobs (also there's nothing saying girls can't pick that/can't play), leaving dickhead as my only real drawback. I think that one should be manageable.

Occultist
Troll Family
Celestial Family
Power: 0 (9)
Knowledge: 5 (8)

>Demons
-Troll
Fossegrim in a Tool (Empowering Lute)
Huldra in a Tool (Agility Light Armor)
Gargoyle in a Jar
Etterkop in a Tool (Magic Absorbing Shield)
Jotnar in a Tool (Gloves of Strength)
Jotnar in a Jar
Ragnin in a Familiar
Minos in a Bound Body (Martial Ally)

-Celestial
Ishim in a Magical Construct x2
Muse in a Tool (Helm of Inspiration)
Chariot in a Dwarf
Virtue in a Tool (Healing Banner)
Seraph in a Tool (Magical Chalk)
Cherub in a Tool (Blazing Sword)
Vultare in a Tool (Bow of Light)
Baphomet in Possessed Human

>Perks/Drawbacks
Demonology 101
Wizardry
Multi-Discipline (Troll)
Permanence
Artifice
Hermeticism
Nemesis (Shade)
Martial Ally

I feel like a lot of people weren't taking advantage of the raw power offered by binding demons to tools. I have the basics in jars to power me up, while Ragnin works both to help me summon and offers me aid in regards to forging (all of my enchanted gear being forged). I work part time as a teacher with the rest of my time spent adventuring to discover new things. I use a set of light armor that is boosted with a Huldra's agility, a Bow enchanted with the ability to fire arrows of light, and a lute that can inspire my allies. I bound Minos into my friend's body, granting him a great tactical mind due to his massive intrinsic power. He uses my Helm created to inspire people, my white flame sword, my Banner that heals all around it when thrust into the air, gloves that greatly increase his strength, and a shield that absorbs magic. He's comfortable in person-to-person combat, but his abilities REALLY shine through when he is commanding or leading others.

Baphomet is basically my Teaching Aide and the Seraph Chalk is so I can write in the air, negating the need for a blackboard.

or a third party who just likes to shitpost and knows that it will make people mad

He did that with Nemesis before.

Immortality, Money, Waifu, Super Strength, Your Fetish(monster girls), and Sequelitis

Man Boobs, Uniboob, Tile Lover, Butt Boobs, Dick Head, and Lipples

All these drawbacks are pretty easy to live with and even open up some opportunities like having all my lipples beat box while I overpower monstergirls. Will live a nice life out with my free money and my waifu. The ability to produce sequels will go nicely with my money and immortality. The monster girl fetish will make life more interesting and will open up some neat avenues for sex play with my waifu she will be a cuckqueen.

>I feel like a lot of people weren't taking advantage of the raw power offered by binding demons to tools.
Well, i already feel bad for the demons that i jar i don't need extra guilt for binding then in tools. Pretty cool build though.

Haven't been here since Eronomicon, anything good come out recently?

Yeah, Tok's epic 'The End' cycle is being worked on!

The daemon cinnamon CYOA seems to have staying power.

Someone post the Harry potter CYOA

OC here. Waifu-picked with light chess themeing. People were talking about it a while back and I decided to try my hand at it. I didn't want to spend too long on it, so it's still a bit rough (I'd want the "powers" to be better balanced, make the waifus more appealing, fix the tone and so on) so I might revisit it in the future if there is interest. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Oh, who could the queen possibly be? I've got too much of a weakness for choosing the narrator.

It's extremely mysterious. Nobody could possibly tell. But unsurprisingly, I also have a weakness for narrators.

What happens if I pick 'your fetish' to turn into a girl but also pick 'mind of its own'?
Is it a free power or do I turn into a futanari?

>Pawns promote when they get into the end of the line
>The most common promotion is to the Queen
>Queen is likely Pawn in disguise using her friend's dry ice trick.
It's the little things that make CYOAs like this great.

A+ content, user. Keep it up.

>Cafe
>Play Dangerously

>Secret Gift
>Long Live the Queen

>Partner: Bishop
>Rival: Queen

There's something about the atmosphere of this one... I think you somehow managed to capture quiet coziness without leaning too hard into it.

Nice work, (You).

>tfw not enough realistic become trap cyoas

Thanks. Coming up with little details is one of the most enjoyable parts of CYOA making for me.
I tried to strike a balance with the tone, so I'm really happy it worked for you. Taking Secret Gift with those two is a great idea, since both of them are hiding something (or trying to).

What's all that shit? Is it some e-celeb drama I missed. Have we really fallen this low?

Some guy said he was rewriting Tok's Eronomicon because it was shit, Tok said he was quitting, and decided to post that CYOA. And the next. And the next. The less attention given to him the better.

That's what you get for engaging name/tripfags for any reason.

Any nice OC in the last 2-3 months?

Tools have the problem that they are tier 1 vessels, which means that they only get a fraction of the power of things like tier 5 demons. Admittedly, low level demons work well in tools, but if you're working with trolls or celestials then pushing up to a artefact or a halo and a higher tier demon is a lot simpler and can get you just as much power if not more.

Second this.

Lost my save of Necromancer, anyone got it on hand?

Yes.

There's a Four Horseman one that's comfy.

So what's everyone's favorite demon type of fae, trolls, shades, celestials, and djinn?

Personally I'm fond of trolls.

Breezy Seaside

Play Dangerously

Cold Comfort
Long Live the Queen

Rival: Queen
Partner: Pawn

It'll be fun to see how she trains me to beat herself. Also, childhood friend/narrator a cute.

Her place . Gotta dig around and maybe I'll find something she'll get flustered over and lose her edge.

Play dangerously. I'm not a great player and making lots of piece trades against a superior player ends up more in my favor than playing by the book.

Break the cycle. Sometimes, the answer is just to throw things around a bit and see what happens. A sharp turn could throw others off the track.

Long live the queen. The only immortality option. Besides, even that can be used to my advantage.

Rival : King. Although I may not be successful, there shall always be a kingslayer awaiting their time.

Partner: Pawn. True kingslayers come not from nobility nor fame. Nay they come from the nameless and the forgotten. An unexpected spark. Quick to fade, or light all in it's path.

Black and White CYOA:
Where To?:
>My Place
Strategy:
>A Good Defense
Lost and Found:
>Secret Gift
>Shape of All Things
Aim for the Top:
>Partner: Knight
>Rival: Pawn

>waifu
>your fetish

>man boobs
>tile fetish

Man boobs and tile fetish seems relatively normal and I should be able to handle them without too many issues.

And of course, having my fetish being fulfilled does no good if I don't have the perfectly smug giantess to go with it, so I'll need to pick the waifu as well.

second this

Does anyone have that one Djinn CYOA?

>Head to "My Place"
a little funny and a little charming
>Show off the first Fool's Mate, then Play Dangerously
I may not win this time, but if I do the same thing every time it won't improve.
>Break the Cycle, Shape of All Things
Understanding is critical. I was tempted to take the Secret Gift over Break the Cycle, but I'd rather not bring the pain and those two seem to go together to do so
>Rival queen, partner Pawn
This is goign to be FUN. I could jsut as easily reverse it, of course

god DAMN this one is comfy. Like I'd actually watch an anime the emotional drama of two friends over a 'high stakes' chess tournament with a lot of quiet moments with Narrator/Pawn/Queen and "user" experiencing both the climb up the charts and the bonding of two people with some secrets, some not unpleasant history, and maybe a few unspoken questions. And aside from Narrator/Pawn/Queen's double life there are some neat plot hooks with King and the idea of AI and....

I'm overthinking this. Thanks for posting.

Which one?
I made one a while ago, but it wasn't that popular, most anons like the art genie ones.

Post some art genie ones

You get a lot less 'bang for your buck' using a T5 vessel. Rebirth Artefact is 40 ritual points, a Magebreaker Artefact would be 35 ritual points.

I don't save them.

I do have the one I made though.

>Where to?
Local Cafe. As much as I want to go to the beach, It'd be a little awkward playing on the sand. At least I can get some coffee and cake while I play.

>Strategy:
Fool's Mate! Fool's Mate!! Fool's Mate!!! Then buy her something expensive to apologise and actually try. Play Dangerously.

>Lost & Found:
Secret Gift and Cold Comfort. Mainly a tactic, to use my craftiness as a means of setting up my moves in the right way, and not betraying whether they've gone off as planned or not with my expressions.

>Aim for the Top:
Pawn as Partner, and Queen as Rival. My dear friend knows an awful lot about chess, considering she's the only other member of the club. So, who better to work with... and who better to beat~! Cue smug laughing. But, truth be told, I'd play 'em all if I could.

Real nice CYOA, fampai. The theme's awfully rose-tinted, I think, and that coupled with the retro undertone makes it comfy af. Reminds me of Chihayafuru a little.

I want to fool's mate with her.

You made this? Cool, I'm a fan. I've always wanted to know exactly what the limits on Minor Djinn are, though. E.g., can they do impossible things like reduce your physical age or change your body, or is that in the realm of Major Djinn?

And the mystery box.

"My Place" - Get into position

Play Dangerously - I have to throw her off balance

Secret Gift - The plan is perfect

Clear the Board - I'm almost recovered from the disaster

Partner: Bishop - Maybe she can help me set it up

Rival: Pawn - Soon, I will be victorious!

End Game: I don't care about any stinkin White Queen piece, once I defeat her.... I will finally take my damn marbles back!

There I was, innocently playing with my marbles, and some cruel monster tricked me out of them.

I lost my marbles!

But now, NOW she shall see...

Celestials are cool but everything about them is OP as fuck
Trolls are the most relatable by human standards and go for the 'might makes right' kind of feel
Shades are kind of lame in the early tiers but the later concept demons have some cool stuff going on
Fae and Djinn are just dicks, 0/10 would not bind

Here's your chance to reveal to world your inner garbage by picking Mox.

Those with taste can pick Nero.

4 WISHES HERE WE GO

IMMORTALITY

MAGIC POWERS

ABILITY TO TRAVER TO OTHER WORLDS

THE TASTIEST FUCKING STEAK AND THE BEST WINE IN THE MULTIVERSE FOR ME AND MY BUDDY ADIL

Djinn CYOA:
>Loving Djinn

>Occultism
>Shade
>Dark Mindx20 for 20 stars and all my ritual points
>Infused Powerx10 for 10 intrinsic power and no stars

Enjoy being a god.

Can the highwayman stop bullets by standing in front of them? They're vehicles too right?

>loving djinn
>immortality and prosperity
maybe not as good as the other options, but living long and well is a pretty good deal, all things considered
could switch out the second for "happiness" since they can't alter the mind, though

user what are you gonna use all the power for? You have no demons.

Anybody got a cozy town/life cyoa, perhaps with modern/future theme's?

Becoming an archwizard because the cyoa straight out says they are stronger.

Man, this CYOA is so comfy. Great job user. I love the sad/disappointed look when you play into a Fool's mate 3 times.

>tfw djinn only eats well-done

What does NG++ mean

That you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Thanks

New Game Plus Plus.

Fool's Mate is a move that relies on your opponent being a complete dumbass, so the 'game' ends quickly. Since it ends so fast, she can reset the board again making it a New Game+. Then you can try to Fool's Mate again and fail, meaning she has to do it again.

It's a joke, dear.

IF YOU PICK NERO YOU GONNA GET FUCKED BY

HUEG

HORSE

COCK

youtube.com/watch?v=BK5QdJ715zw
It's not just dumbasses.

I'm pretty sure they mean *literal* vehicles. Otherwise the highwayman could theoretically stop anything or anyone that could arguably be a "vehicle" for something, which would include just about anything or anyone in the world.

Still picking Chalice.

The writing is so good that the creator had to spell "pure" twice to really persuade the reader.

Yay!

Minor djinn do more minor things, and are restricted to wishes you'd consider not worth wasting a wish on if you had a limited number.
Like you can wish to change your body, but you can't become immortal or anything like that.

Fallen Angel the best, together we shall purge.

Will waifus ever become a reality in our lifetimes?

Definitely not in mine.

Made this for practice. I've never made one before so this is my first time. Only took a few hours to make. Is making quick ones to practice a good idea?

Couldn't you effectively get immortality by constantly changing your body to a younger one?

>money
>your fetish

>man boobs
>big knees

A few weeks of saving up and I'll be able to afford a surgery to get that shit removed, after about 3 months I'll have enough to customize my sexbot (muh fetish)

Is there any good place for animu-styled fantasy art other than the typical boorus? I've kind of hit a wall, here

We, you -are- talking magic. Perhaps they could keep you at a certain age as you suggest, but an individual only has so many days on the earth a-la Death Note and when your time comes you're done.

Unless that isnt' the case, but given that the author said that you need a Major Djinn, I suspect that something like that is behind the scenes to keep you from working around that limitation.

pixiv

It's such a pain to navigate, though. Most of the art seems really amateurish. Am I just browsing it improperly?

I find each family has it's good and bad parts but over all my personal favorites are djinn = troll > celestial = fae > shades.

>Is making quick ones to practice a good idea?
Absolutely, it certainly helped me a lot.

>Spaghetti marinara

>Beer

>Hot Sauce

Thanks, cooking doll!

I'd say they'd know what you're up to, and wouldn't let you get away with it, or they wouldn't be able to change your age with the intent of cheating death.

Well no you're not really browsing it improperly, unless you are willing to pay for the ability to sort by popularity, and aren't doing so. Pixiv is basically japanese deviant art, and doesn't really have a better average quality than deviant art.

Chalice definitely.

>that Persis kink tho

You need some one to teach you wizardry since you don't automatically know it. So you aren't so much a god as some one who would make a very promising apprentice if you can find some one willing to teach you.

Barbie you fucking slut

They already are, they just date men better than you

A quiet morning. Lots of existing infrastructure and hopefully plenty of time for me to download basic stuff like maps and stuff. Servers should also still technically work so if I ever reach them it's even possible to get them running and access the rest of the database. Textbooks and libraries still exist in perfect form as well of course.

First things first is obviously collecting Knowledge, since eventually the electricity and internet will cut off. After that it's about searching for solar panels, batteries, generators, etc. Well, not that it truly matters unless I can somehow clone myself or somehow get more humans though.

Perks: Strong Infrastructure , Found a friend. Honestly only the extended water/electricity/etc is useful.

Friend: A breeding pair of dogs I guess. They'll probably find other dogs to mate with eventually too.

Drawback: Haunted. Eh. Doesnt seem too bad. It might even seem endearing once the mental breakdown sets in eh? I mean, maybe its a nice mysterious figure.

Goals: Find the truth / survive I guess. It's not really a big deal if I find the truth or not. But it would be nice to find and figure out some cloning facility or whatever. I mean we are pretty sure we have the technology, it's just that we arent allowed to do real testing. Maybe find sperm/egg banks as well? I'll probably be reading a lot of scientific papers I guess.

Note, theres not a lot of love for quiet morning huh? No special choices at all.