/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently still working on whatever we want right now

Super hero gifted Edition

Here's the current worklog:

-Eventually

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7
picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

second for beelzebub

do companions have a separate card or are they placed in same card with there princesses

Same card.
Also qt.

Oh, new thread. Uh, okay. I'm still going to work on my Achievements a bit. I'll need suggestions on them a bit, okay guys?

cutey belly

Anyway, first Achievement that I need some help with. I'm calling it "Knowledge Mastery"

I'm wondering how many of these things would have to happen to obtain it. I'm thinking seven or eight, maybe? I'd also need suggestions for a good reward for it! And anything else you think might be useful.

-Gain Slick Cologne from Dwarf Princess II
-Gain Character Sheets from GM princess, and use it to boost your 'Mental Stats'
-Worship Pridellus, God of Death & Magic, from Witch Princess
-Worship Wondle, God of Scholars, from Centaur Princess
-Save Dragon Princess II
-Save Sphinx Princess
-Save Tengu Princess and get her Power bonus
-Obtain Wizard Master
-Obtain Cultist Courtier
-Gain Algernonium from Mantis Princess
-Save Flayer Princess and obtain her Love spell
-Save Dragon Princess V and obtain her love spell

so kinda like gen 3 format but customized to fit like any other card. also, thanks

forgot to mention the one on the left is Maneki-neko

I think the rewards page shouldn't be so specific

"Save Princesses that are Green"

is better than

"Save Goblin and DPIII"

because may have other green princesses later on

Why does TowerGirls attract so many /belly/ fags?

I really want to know.

Well, I'm trying to do video-game like achievements. I'm not sure how specific a rewards page itself should be, though.

Maybe a rewards page separate from an achievements page? Where doing several achievements at once is a more in-depth way to keep score?

I've got a few other achievements:

-Gunpowder Master:
*Obtain at least three of these:

*Save Panda Princess, and get her Wealth Bonus
*Save Firework Princess, and get either bonus
*Have a princess with the Powder Expert class (as seen on Gnoll Princess)
*Worship Kaliber, Lady of Lead, as seen from Pistolero Princess

-Armory Master
*Obtain all of these:

*Gain Cave Princess's Wealth Bonus of Jewelbugs
*Gain Jotun Princess's Wealth Bonus, the art of imbuing weapons with fire and ice
*Save Flame Princess and obtain her Lust Bonus of Deep Coal
*Gain access to the Blacksmith class, as seen on Cyclops Princess

-Sapphic Love
*As a male Knight, obtain the Rooster Bell, use it on yourself, and marry the Cat Princess and only her

-Medical Master
*You, your princesses, and your subjects will regenerate from almost anything, and the medical arts of your kingdom is the best in the world

*Do at least seven of these:

*Obtain Bloody Mary, from Shark Princess
*Obtain Runic Wrappings, from Bear Princess
*Obtain Troll Finger Soup, from Troll Princess
*Worship Shride, goddess of athletics, from Ogre Princess
*Worship Goerica, goddess of plagues, from Zombie Princess
*Worship Wojc, God of Phlebotism, from Leech Princess
*Save the Physicker Master
*Obtain Fiery Field Medics with the Paramedics effect
*Obtain the Unicorn princess with her Love spell
*Obtain the Phoenix Princess with her Love spell

>Why does TowerGirls attract so many /belly/ fags?

It's just a really vocal minority or else 90% of the princesses here would be fat

>90% of the princesses here would be fat
How horrifying. Thank god that's not the case. A little pudge is fine here and there, but I'm glad we don't have a dozen boulder stand ins for Indiana Jones' temples.

Nidhoggs bigger than a boulder

I kinda wanna bring this discussion to the next thread, because I still have no clue why the left assassin princess exists.

I want that belly plopped on my face tbqh

Shame fat chicks irl are gross 8/10 times.

then who would you replace her with

>How horrifying. Thank god that's not the case. A little pudge is fine here and there, but I'm glad we don't have a dozen boulder stand ins for Indiana Jones' temples.

If they could make every princess fat like that they would user.

Different user here, but I'd personally just put the chart back to the way it was. Remove new Assassin, rename Ninja back to the proper name of Assassin, and fill the spot with original Pirate Princess. I'm biased though, since I think new Pirate has a terrible design in terms of her text.

>Not liking Christmas cake Pirate princess

At least you revealed your terrible taste upfront

A few more.

*Medical Master should also have the option of getting the Radiant Princess with her Wealth bonus.

*Knowledge Master should also have the option of getting Bugbear princess with her Wealth bonus.

Because Ninjas and Assassins are not the same things, you git.

It was explained in the previous thread

Never thought I'd see Gwen Pool on Veeky Forums's catalog.

It cannot be helped.

If real life, they might not be exactly the same thing, but they sure seem that way on the chart.
Ninja was fine as assassin because it fit her, this newer assassin just feels lazy and tacked on.
Pirate, I guess? or a sign saying pirate is currently unavailable due to time shenanigans, that might work.
Look, as it currently stands, the Left assassin princess is completely pointless. what little new she brings to the table makes no sense for her to have.

Progress Inches forward!

Looking nice Evesor

That's some good shit.

Now those are some good costumes, ever~

cute gwen

>Pirate has a terrible design in terms of her text.
Thanks for proving you are a subhuman plebian

A little Com I got from Ever.
Boy princess Keeps his mood up, even when about to enter the fray.

Does anyone have the updated art of Rust Princess?

The bottom leftmost still needs Aku horns on the crown

Is that an intentional mythological joke, or just coincidental?

very intentional it's nothing but intentional

Whats the best edition to play? New round these parts and this seems pretty fun...

Now we need a battle gnoll princess!

When she was in the cartoon, she had neither of those

Could try giving that a shot - just spend some time drawing gnolls

bump

fenrir incoming

shes been getting pretty popular lately

Dayuum, gurl.

Adorable.
Would let stab me/10

If you wanted to see another "battlemode" princess. What would you want to see?

Mimic!

golem we must see battle mode

Seconding Mimic, I can't even imagine a mimic that isn't just a trash mob.

Well, there is that one Mimic Princess shot from Ficfic's thi-
Yeah that.

Bah, that's just a higher level mimic. An iron dagger is enough here.

For good reason.
Unless they fuck up her character (they will), she's geared to be a massive threat to the whole universe.
And she's cute.

How about a Desert Bandit Nomad?

Battle-mode Triclops comes to mind.

I can see Mimic transform into this form whne sir Knight "rescues" her, and him just going "...still going to fuck that".

I imagine he sometimes stares at rocks and thinks "i am gonna fuck that"

You wouldn't?

Ok ok ok, i mean, sometimes he would stare at weeds on the ground and think "im gonna make out with that."

I'm pretty sure that's a princess as well. Everything is princess.

Aw i hoping youd go for plant princess, but this works too.

>Comparing dear sweet Plant Princess to a common garden weed

>Implying she wouldn't Love to be some Dank Kush

So, while i'm finishing the NpC compendium for the Towergirls Tabletop Game, and fixing some descriptions for core rules and co, i managed to change the encounters from being based on the princess to being related to a specific theme, such as Desertic, Tropical, Northen, Haunted, Hideout and so on. This would result in a better distribution of enemies and a less predictable encounters since you can choose the theme you want to face or just roll dices and see what you got (still enemies are randomly generated).

Then another thought came, such as i saw there are also the "Alternative Costumes" for Princesses who where basically just drawings based on other stuff and not really lorewise, i started to think "What if the player can choose the Theme of the Princess along with the Tower/Dungeon he faces, to give him some variety".

Example 1:
Let's say you want to save Human Princess but you want something else than a Peach ripoff -> save a different Themed human Princess and voilĂ .

The theme simply changes her drawing/aspect/palette, while everything else remains the same (like stats, likes, dislikes, dowries).

Example 2:
Human Princess (Desert) has black hair and dressed as an Egyptian Princess (or Arabian)
Northen Harpy is based on a Snow Owl and is white instead of red
Haunted Cat Princess is a Black Cat with a Victorian Dress

Obviously some themes will simply result in the Original appearnace of the Princess, such as Desertic for Sphinx or Tropical for Pirate Princess.

For Dragon Princesses some themes could still apply, i guess.

Dear God, I had missed Monster Rancher.

Hey Blank, got a link to a pile of your gen info?

got it right here mate sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7

What are you talking about

Gracias.

picarto.tv/Eversor Streaming for a little bit, come and hang around! Lets talk Towergirls

Battle Golem!

In at least one of them, you could do exactly what you said. You could take your regular monster to the desert and train them there, and they'd become a desert variant.

When i suggested a visor, it was meant to grant protection for the glass-face, why you put more glass on it.

Also why she have exposed cogs? Shouldn't be more protected?

Hello everyone, Ionk here. I was wondering if this thread would like to see me continue with my serious Minotaur Princess piece(which I may re do to make it more dynamic and interesting) or do a more playful bathing Rust Princess piece. Just wanted to get a feel for what will be better received by the thread before I continue further.

Do whatever you want man

I ask only because I don't make these pieces with my own pleasure in mind. I take pleasure in executing any idea, but I like the ideas and results to be something that you will all enjoy, or at least most of you. That's why I ask

I vote do whichever one you are in the mood for. I want them both. :^)

>I ask only because I don't make these pieces with my own pleasure in mind. I take pleasure in executing any idea, but I like the ideas and results to be something that you will all enjoy, or at least most of you. That's why I ask

Then do both if it makes you happy

Battle Nomad~

I only want to put maximum effort into the one that you all want to see done the most. I don't like working one something that may or may not be wanted, since I only end up distracted and frustrated that way, and the work suffers.

>I only want to put maximum effort into the one that you all want to see done the most. I don't like working one something that may or may not be wanted, since I only end up distracted and frustrated that way, and the work suffers.

Then just put your all your focus on the minotaur one since you already started and then try the rust princess one. The thread is never going to agree on anything 100% so just do the requests that catch your eye and that you want to do

I see what are you saying, but mine is just pick which one to save and choose if you save original version or a Variant, not save the original then change her.

If you save the Northen variant of human Princess, counts as you saved her and nothing else changes, she simply looks different but has the same stats and else. let's say is just appearance.

The drawing was fine you just needed to fix the head position, don't give up so easily

>I take pleasure in executing any idea, but I like the ideas and results to be something that you will all enjoy
Don't do that, man.

Do what you like, because there always be someone who could say "i don't like this" or else, also doing stuff that you like less will have a bad result since you put less effort in it.

Do what you feel you want to do and there will be people who will enjoy it and those who don't but at least you had fun

Tri Battle Mode!

That's a cue for me, so let's go!

Same as what said. The head didn't look like it was in the right spot(and she needs a princess crown) but besides that I thought she was really cool.

I see your point, however, I do choose the ones I like, however I generally like to know which of those is the more preferred when there's two or more I have chosen. I just want to make the piece enjoyable for as many parties as possible.

That said, here is a rough draft of the Rust Princess pic I had in mind.

Each of the princesses getting put into battle mode is cool to see, especially with all the coll designs. Nice ones, ever~

That's adorable, Ionk. And Do whichever one you want, I liked them both (Especially since your Minotuar was an actual Minotuar)

No prblem ma... hori sheit.

Please return on Minotaur punching the shit out of a Hydra, user, i know maybe you find it nice/funny/cute/whatever but holy smoley bugs....

Is that a negative?

This is amazing! I love it!

To me not at all, but others seems to appreciate her...

I meant did you disapprove of the Rust Princess idea and wanted me to complete Minotaur instead.

Again, feel free, but i don't like bugs.

You should not change your plans only because i hate bugs

This is fucking qt, but is it alright if you finish Mino first?

If one is done, then the other will only be done if the consensus tells me to, although I usually appreciate the challenge of painting Princesses I havent before

C U T E

its perfect, do it.