SALT Launch thread

Brainlets are buying ICON and gonna get dumped on lel.

smart money in SALT, easy 203x from here.

>Literally, loan crypto and receive fiat. no taxes.

why isn't Veeky Forums shilling this? just stupidity or...

Other urls found in this thread:

membership.saltlending.com/files/abstract.pdf
saltlending.com/shop.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumped on? It keeps going up, that said, I only hold SALT and ICX.

Been thinking about this too. SALT is sometimes posted here, but no FUD is spread about but no hype either.

I think that the NEETs on Veeky Forums don't understand the problem here, because they do not have more money than 1000$ to benefit from tax free loans. Instead they are stroking their penises to things like "The korean NEO" without any real world usage

why do you faggots shit on others' investments? are you in highschool?

I don't shit on anyone's investments. it's your money, you can do whatever you want.

Interesting.. Cliffs on this coin???

Yeah I noticed this as well. Most people here are meme kiddies. They didn't even file a single tax report ever in their lives.

I'm a literal Jew and I went all-in on SALT. If I learned one thing from my ancestors is that you make the most money by lending it out.

IF(and i'm saying IF) the SALT token will be redeemable for 27.5$ worth of interest or loan payments, this is basically the stupidest decision ever to not buy balls deep right now.

Otherwise just cash out to BTC when the release pump reverse, solid gains anyhow

why did it stop

same here
>literal jew
>all in on SALT

Im balls deep. It didnt stop, it is a bullish pennant.

I expect this to 2-3x before release, as the salt token is 27$ on the platform and that is the price floor.

Erik Vorhees is the lead advisor and the team is stacked..... Just helping anons get rich!

your Veeky Forums representative.

@nasaaids cryptogoober.... get in boysss

SALT has not even got a test net

LEND has a alpha 0.2 working

Is it true that SALT allows you to bypass taxes? Can someone further explain this?

yes

have $100,000 worth of crypto

Situation 1
>Sell your crypto for $100,000
>Tax man knocks on your door
>You keep $60,000
>Chance that your crypto would moon and be worth far more than $100,000

Situation 2
>Stake your Crypto for a loan of $75,000
>No taxes because it's "debt" not profit
>You either choose to not pay it back and "lose" your crypto (Still have more money than selling and paying taxes)
>Or your crypto moons and you decide to pay back your $75,000 loan+interest and you get your crypto back (That might be worth $150,000 now due to mooning)

There's every reason to just take out "loans" instead of selling your crypto.

And no the IRS will not plug this tax loophole since this has existed in the stock market for decades and wallstreet would assassinate congress for fixing this law.

ANOTHER PUMP BOYS
NEXT STOP 15$

This. Salt is revolutionary, there is a reason pajeets and neets dont know about it.

membership.saltlending.com/files/abstract.pdf

Read it for yourself anons

How exactly do I buy into SALT? I can't find it on GDAX

>being this dumb
you don't deserve salt, pajeet

what do you mean, are you saying that you would fraudulently loan yourself money? otherwise i dont follow here

Please I have a wife and kid to feed

feed them with your shit pajeet

No.

selling $100,000 of crypto would get you $60,000 net after paying taxes.

leveraging your $100,000 worth of crypto for a loan would get you $75,000. And if you don't pay it back you'll just lose your crypto

so it's $75,000 vs $60,000. Nobody would choose to sell their crypto instead of "leveraging them in a loan" and just not paying the loan.

It's a win-win. SALT gets $100,000 worth of crypto for $75,000. And the guy that took the "loan" gets $75,000 tax free instead of $60,000 he would normally get.

Finally someone who understands it. I've been shilling SALT for ages now. Only regret I have I didn't buy more.

Oh i get it, Veeky Forums is too stupid to understand SALT

hmmm with all the speculation and GREED in crypto,,,,, I wonder who would ever use their crypto as collateral to get fiat to buy the dip???

hmmm..nvm... salt has no use case.... KEK

Holy fuck! I've not read much in to salt. Are we able to default the loans as much as we want?

Jesus, don’t be a piece of shit and answer his question.

Buy btc/eth on gdax (eth has less fees), transfer the btc/eth to an exchange like binance or bittrex, exchange for SALT. I don’t know if you’ll be able to feed your wife and kid with it though.

Yeah of course it's a leveraged loan so they get paid either way. I'm confident that they are even hoping you default since it's quick profit for them.

The idea is genius! Wish I knew about it earlier. Thanks

Okay but what do you need SALT coins for? Thats the thing Im not getting...

Doesn't look like it's going to the moon any time soon.

You have to buy membership to be able to use the lending platform. You can use it to buy things on the salt store. saltlending.com/shop. And you can use it to get a loan based on the value of the SALT itself.

The release of the lending platform is literally within 1 week.

Also pay off a percent of interest.later in the year pay off principal with salt

stupid move to buy in now with it's % gains recently?

Only problem is all the "pay on each trade" BS wouldn't you still owe taxes for all the shitcoin trading you did before you cashed it all out for a loan?

considering where it will go after launch theres still money to be made

Normally I'm against buying at the highs. But buying now will lower your interest payments by over 50%, since it's worth $27.50 on the platform. There's a 50k waitlist. Once people get a taste for tax free loans, I see it hitting $50 next month.

God it just keeps going up even with btc shitting the bed. Best coin I've been in in a while. Every smart portfolio needs SALT in 2018. The launch is just the tip of the iceberg.

Sorry Mr I didnt do any trades, I don't know what youre talking about, can you show me what trades you are talking about?