Coiners are in denial

BTC will crash like no tomorrow once the dumb money has paid off all the institutionals and old "investors".

Bitcoins aren't used for anything, cannot be used for anything, have sky high transaction fees, mining is pretty much exclusively done in China and Mongolia... and no, this isn't Gold, it is just a computer power using calculation.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/integrate/
ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you didn't sell when it hit 10k you are retarded. Veeky Forums on suicide watch.

All true.
/thread

buy the dip you fuck tards and set a stop loss

Welp I guess I hate Bitcoin now, some guy said it isn't worth anything in an article

BUY THE DIP

and yet GS is opening a bitcoin trading desk

Bitcoin IS shit, but that doesn't mean it WAS shit.
There's a coup underway (Bitcoin Cash) to restore it as it was supposed to be before the Blockstream Jew got to it.
If successful, expect less than $0.10 transaction fees and ~10min (next block) confirmation times.

>implying the crash is not a wonderful thing
>implying the price won't correct and become stable
>implying the newly gained stability won't contribute to Bitcoins becoming a real currency
>implying it won't start growing in a stable manner
The only problem is the fucking government. Once bitcoin becomes stable and widely used those scumfucks will try to control and tax it.

poor nocoiners. scared theyre gonna be slaves of the crypto overlords soon. get fucked you kikes

Fees are high and you're correct bitcoin will probably fail. There are other coins with better tech and the market cap is growing overall in crytpo. Lots of money being made and a lot of idiots getting their money taken.

I love how you absolute retards hate bankers but then ignore the fact that bankers that aren’t governed can rape your ecurrency at will

Guess what just happened?!

whats everyones opinion on monero i head some good things about bitcoin cash but im not really into trading

Also, true price of fiat may be zero.

>haha my coin losing its entire value is hilarious

Really makes one think user

This is the truth, expecting a BTH takeover soon

The price of fiat is your life if you try to fuck with it.

its up 6k on the month mate

Why is there 2 moons on your pic?

>there are people in this thread right now that thing the U.S. dollar has intrinsic value

why is there only 2 putins in your country.

Verge and ripple are way better buys

what? coin made from nothing and backed by nothing is worth nothing? this makes no sense

2 is enough, little russia.

>nocoiners cope thread

How does it feel to be poor?

On margin

>>there are people in this thread right now that thing the U.S. dollar has intrinsic value
interesting concept considering BC is valued in dollars

>thinks he has money
Do you go to Disneyland and turn all your money into Disney Dollars and feel rich? Bitcoin is worthless if you can't sell it because no one's buying.

don't post ron paul while dismissing the petro dollar you pleb

Veeky Forums hates Bitcoin.

It's like coming here from Plebbit and tell /pol/ all the shitty things that Paul Ryan wants and how Mitt Romney is a corporate neocon bitch.

>That showed them.

Bitcoin sucks because it doesn't function like it did, it's slow with high fees. Bitcoin Cash behaves like old Bitcoin and is awesome. The only thing that could stop it is government intervention.

Also Dapps like ETH are like giant computers and don't even have currency as their use case. Are those going to worthless too simply because you are jealous?

nice b8

The only currency that ever had real value was the German Reichsmark.

Really? It's actually fucked with everyday by (((professionals)))

oh wow a fucking desk

nice trips. only replying because of them. check out centra card. ripple and stellar will be first used widely. stellar in us and ripple in Asiatics.

but wasn't it originaly a dodgy drug dealing mechanism

>If successful, expect less than $0.10 transaction fees and ~10min (next block) confirmation times.
For Bitcoin "Cash"? Are you kidding me?

Bitcoin Cash is at 800 transactions... per hour. And we are closing in to 1 dollar transaction fees already. How is that supposed to be a currency at 80,000 transactions per second.

You do understand why the blockchain doesn't scale, right?

top wew

>poor nocoiners.
Well, I am a proud Ripple supporter. I got into Ripple in 2015 and are holding 375,000 XRPs through building it up over time.

You know why I did this? Because I believe in the Ripple system, while I KNOW BTC and its clones are a joke.

What makes BTC valuable and worthy? At least the USD is backed by military and oil.

Retard. Bankers are a necessity, so is regulation so is government and police. Otherwise any 16yo can steal your money over the net and nobody does shit. Basically Usa taxing it is a step towards policing it as holders will demand protection for taxation. Transforming E money into basically fiat, the banker class will develop from there. New paradigm of 2017 looks like, feels like, smells like shit more and more.

>Also, true price of fiat may be zero.
The true price of fiat is the money supply of a currency divided by the financial and military power of the relevant government.

What's the financial and military power of BTC?

Ripple is a centralised payment rail for banks.

>Bankers are a necessity

The. Absolute. State. Of. /pol/.

Holy shit this board has gone downhill

Hasn't it lost almost half its value in a weekend?

100x at bitmex

>What makes BTC valuable and worthy?
You don't have to deal with that military or oil.

It corrected to where it was at the start of December.

It's up what, 1400% this year still?

>Ripple is a centralised payment rail for banks.
It is a global payment system, that is DECENTRALIZED through XRP.

Why are people who have no clue whatsoever about anything always stating their retarded opinions as facts? Especially Brits and especially when it comes to complex subjects they do not understand?

>not buying LTC

are you using toast? i am waiting for the coinbase to allow xrp and probably go to stellar after the price jump

>buying a digital currency with a known inevitable terminal memory leak issue

According to Ripple: Ripple for Financial Institutions Financial institutions, network operators and regulators play critical roles scaling and providing stability to payment systems. Ripple enhances the existing payment stack, offering real-time settlement infrastructure at the foundation."

ripple.com/integrate/

Given that financial institutions, network operators and especially "regulators" are part of this equation then in this instance of "Financial Institutions" when considering the totality of human involvement it perhaps could not be considered decentralized, which in the context described makes it centralized.

Ripple also states "Jurisdiction or network specific rules, governance, standards, and other critical functions are intended to be provided by existing systems and operators."

As a disclaimer I hold some ripple (it's good to diversify), but to call it decentralised is shady as fuck.

>mining is pretty much exclusively done in China and Mongolia...

we FINALLY tricked the mongoloids into valuing 1's and 0's. :^)

>it perhaps could not be considered decentralized, which in the context described makes it centralized.

Do you even read what you write?

ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/

Read up on facts and details, if you are actually interested in an issue. Don't just state your opinion as facts. It makes you look like a kid.

>I hold some ripple
No, you definitely do not hold "some ripple". Ripple cannot "be held". I wonder if you even know why I am saying that... probably not.

Should I all in on Ripple for the Coinbase rumor? Currently all in on ICX, hard to decide desu

>the ripple dev blog says it's decentralized.
Ok you win, I literally cannot refute that.

>Ok you win, I literally cannot refute that.
Well, obviously you cannot. But maybe you want to try? After all, don't you hold "some ripple"? Oh, by the way how did you "get that some ripple"? Did you buy that "some ripple"?

Holy shit it even fucking says it's not decentralized yet.

>Ripple remains committed to decentralizing the XRP Ledger and divesting itself of operational control. This multi-phase approach does that, but is intentionally conservative and has been devised with a single goal in mind: to ensure the reliability and stability of the network during the transition period to a fully decentralized and distributed architecture.

>tfw only have $6600 in the crypto market

maybe... a week back there was a 900million xrp purchase. i believe (speculation) it was coinbase purchase.

>Should I all in on Ripple for the Coinbase rumor?
That is already priced in. We have gone up 450% in the last 25 days... while the blockchain cryptos have stagnated.

>mfw I put every cent I have into crypto hoping it goes up in order to pay my property taxes this year

If it just goes up a little more I'll be set. Come on baby go up.

it will be back up to 20k by 2018

im broke as fuck. i only got 1500 into the game in hope. i am giving crypto presents because i cant afford items. it seems like im never satisfied with how much i put into this...which honestly scares the fuck out of me.

I hold it on binance, are you going to be this pedantic about magic internet meme money?

ICX will change the world.

you should consider getting your coins out of exchanges, they are not secure.

>muh banker stole my money theme.
As much as you would try to change our economic system there will always be money lending institutions and their workers. Banks and Bankers. Like Coinbase and who the fuck runs it.

The absolute state of absolute staters.

You cannot read, can you? You still don't know how the XRP Ledger works, right? Do you know what "fully decentralized" means vs. the current state? My guess is not. What do you think would happen if the Ripple engineers would all die in a plane crash tomorrow? You think the system shuts down? If so, be my guest and continue to state your opinion about "some ripple buying" as fact.

Damn, it is like talking to a black man from Nigeria who tries to argue the Earth is flat.

I hold 90ish% on hardware wallets.

I completely agree, I lost 60ish btc on mtgox, lesson learned.

How is bitcoin ever supposed to replace traditional currency when most people are too tech illiterate to use it?

>10k
Looks like you screwed yourself out of twice the money. Better than the nothing the rest will end up with though I'm sure.

60! expensive lesson!

I think you could make the argument that almost no crypto is currently fully decentralized. There is certainly a spectrum between more and less, and the current huge pools that bitcoin has certainly doesn't appear good.

Coins like IOTA are, at current state, almost fully centralized, and Ripple is somewhere in between.

Noooooo. Memecoin can't crash until I sell my old GPU at an inflated price!

Yes, thats why it will be replaced.

Alt coins have been going up despite bitcoin falling for the first time. People are realizing that Bitcoin is a piece of shit that really only served as the first example of cryptocurrencies. There are already currencies that are more private than bitcoin, charge less fees or no fees, have quicker transactions or instant transactions etc

Alt coins are the future. You literally have a new chance to buy "bitcoin" sub $100. You just gotta find which one it is.

Btw, cryptos are still so far up from what they were a month ago and its actually stabilizing already

Sold at 18k everyone who is still hodling the bag is a Veeky Forums loser

People will use banks instead of crypto wallets for what reason exactly? I don’t think you understand what is happening.

kek

okay just answer this...

bitcoin is derived from solving algorithms, correct?
How should I find value in that?

its not about the solving, its about making a limited supply with proofs in the works. there are other types, like proof of burn and proof of capacity (burst) im buying lots of those soon, missed it when they where 2 for a penny

Big banks say that their competition is bad.

Veeky Forums sucks because it could be good. Instead of anyone actually talking about business or finance it's just shitcoins.

Morgan Stanley is staked in Ripple. Obviously throwing shade on competition

bitcoin is mined by solving a cryptographic hash*

Is what you meant to say.

And nobody can tell you what you find value in. The libertarian argument is you're taking the power over your money from third parties and putting it back into your pocket where it belongs.

But others don't see any value in that, because they are financial cucks.

It hit $10K less than a month ago, spastic.

>go to Veeky Forums
>80% of threads are pajeets shilling a shitcoin
wew

I think you meant Proof of Stake?

And yeah, there's a few notable examples right now, Ethereum will move fully to PoS with the Casper update sometime next year.

Cool. When should I buy?

check out xcp

At least I'll finally be able to afford one

My opinion is to just stay away from BTC. It will be replaced by BCH eventually (which, I assure you, is not a bad thing as Blockstream have destroyed BTC entirely).
But, as someone else has mentioned, there are coins built on better tech.

>believing morgan stanley, which almost fell apart during the GFC
>believing "institutional investors", who couldnt keep an eye on their own retards (see their own housing and bond traders circa 2003 - 2008)
>believing the literal jew

man this is a new level for nocoiners. is this even cope anymore?

also everyone is welcome over at Veeky Forums, as long as you arent a normie and dont post BLACKED threads over and over again. id rather see you guys make money as opposed to the rest of the boards on Veeky Forums

Son. It looses 30% value while 2% gets sold. imagine if 6% is sold. What is the market cap/actual demand ratio. High volatility means overvaluation galore.

>taking advice from Morgan Stanley
They shouldn't even exist anymore. They failed. They were bailed out for 107 billion dollars. Do you always listen to absolute world class losers?

Veeky Forums is currently the most fun board to browse. many keks to be had

>ripple is good because it's being used by banks
>banks are evil and can't be trusted

Please reread your comments.

It's usually about as safe as you can get, because if the country collapses and the money becomes worthless paper then you have MUCH bigger problems to worry about.

You're broke but you spent 40 USD per person to transfer crypto to each person you gifted? Have the transactions even settled?

When did I say Ripple was good?

I hold some of it as a hedge because it has performed reasonably well, and it is legitimately being used as a payment rail with some Jap and other Asiatic banks.

Just because I don't like banks doesn't mean I'm not happy to make money.

People who trade on politics or ideology aren't going to make it.