Rate my campaign

Rate my campaign

Dark heresy.

Inquisitor Alexius is 100% certain that Roboute Guilliman is actually Alpharius on disguise, and the Primaris are chaos tainted abominations meant to infiltrate every chapter so Alpha Legion can bring the Imperium down from the inside.

He recruits the acolytes and tries to get them up to a point so they can try to assassinate Roboute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN' MAD

It will be glorious one way or another.
Godspeeed you magnificent and insane bastard

Oh boy, is their any way acolytes can kill a primarch? At all?

I mean he's guilliman, not exactly a whimp. I think most of the primarchs could survive some exterminatiuses.

Probably not, but half the fun is in trying. The other half is the mad ramblings of a 40k Alex Jones

>Roboute Guilliman is actually Alpharius on disguise, and the Primaris are chaos tainted abominations meant to infiltrate every chapter so Alpha Legion can bring the Imperium down from the inside.
how have I been so blind?

That's some good shit.
Probably impossible, at best totally suicidal, but sounds fun as hell.
I don't know which is better, Papa Smurf having predicted that would happen, Papa Smuf having instigated the attempt, Papa Smuf being surprised, dumbfounded they anyone could be this stupid or Being Omegon all along

Part of planning is enduring so many Alex Jones videos that I eventually become him so I can roleplay the Inquisitor as accurately as possible.

But that's obviously wrong. Girlyman is huge, while Alpharius is a manlet.

>alex as the bad guy
garbage tbqh

that's brutal

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE NEOPHYTES THAT TURN THE FREAKING DARK ANGELS GAY!

Ew, I think I puked a little in my mouth. Why do people like you exist.

Okay

Plot Twist: Roboute Guilliman is really Alpharius but so is Alexius Who doesn't remember he's both because Alpharius secret to being such a good infiltrator is that his personas are almost entirely separated from each other to the point of forgetting memories sometimes.

Inquisitor Alexius Jones vs Inquisitor Sherlock Obi Wan Kenobi
Battle of the millienium.

>You know those eldar, I don't like 'em, but guess what. Someone told me this "guilliman", got revived thanks to an eldar, AN ELDAR. IF THAT ISNT PROOF ALL THE RULERS ARE ELDAR IN DISGUISE READY TO DROP US INTO CHAOS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS

Also Celestine is in charge of a kabal of slanneshi paedophilic grox pizza establishments.

>Inquisitor Alexius Jonesius
>on a quest to destroy the heresy that is the return of Guilliman and his Primaris Marines

Make it so that Alexius has a lot of his stuff he sells on his website, like DNA Force and Super Male Vitality and stuff like that they can buy and get a temporary boost to stats as long as they take them.

>the dark eldar invented the gay bomb
>THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS INTO THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGING KROOT GAY
>the high lords of terra are 5th dimensional soulsucking vampires
>the system lord is a cultist from a secessionist world. He should produce his real, full length birth certificate
This shit almost writes itself. Thank you op.

>alexis jones raves about how a planet government constists of a bunch of pedophiles trying to summon some warp demon
>turns out he was right on the money and it was a slaanishy cult

Have them fuck up and go on a wild goose chase, until they find a "Primaris" who's ACTUALLY alpharius

The Canonness that's running for sector governor has slandered her opponent as being a Daemon prince of Tzeench and has several inquisitors after him, but she's the ACTUAL daemon prince and the inquistors are just chaos pawns

>Omegon
>not Omebongo

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Then maybe everyone in 40k universe is Alpharius pretending to be other people

THA BONEBROTH

>the radical inquisitor alexius who skirts dangerously close to the skull lord's domain by harvesting slain daemons' bone broth an administers it as potions to his acytes, believing that it engances their physical attributes

The crazy thing is that there ptobably ARE Inquisitors who would think that.

>CADIA WAS AN INSIDE JOB

>promethium can't melt Necron pylons

>players will have no clue if he's crazy or not, because the foundation of the setting is just as crazy as anything in this thread
This is genius.

Remembrancer Alexander Son of John.

Kek

>PROMETHIUM IN THE WATER IS TURNING THE FREAKIN' GROX GAY

Who said that? He's absolutely right.

And even if he isn't, he has no reason not to think that the Primarch revived by Eldar wytchery and the NuMarines made by a Heretek aren't suspect as hell

Inquisitor Jonah Alexius