REQUEST

already own a shitton, still buying more with every fucking paycheck. Request will take us to lamboland Q3 2018 100% and I'm okay with waiting for that time. Holding my other portfolio, not trading anything, just buying and buying more request whenever I can. WHo else here futurecomfy?

How much req now would put you in lambo land?

yeahhh boy!

POO LOO SHITCOIN

I'm holding 420k req and try to get at least to 600k early next year.

Yeah like every YC backed company

>I'm holding 420k req and try to get at least to 600k early next year.
I might as well just sell my 2k REQ given the number of whales it has. I dunno how it can possible take me anywhere.

I got 6k REQ.

We will not become rich from that but we'll get to 20k or 30k maybe before 2018 ends. And we will be set to buy the next mooncoin to reach 100K-500K and so on.

R-right?

I’m at 257k and I honestly don’t want to buy much more. I got in at $0.05 and $0.30 just seems too expensive to accumulate at

Why buy REQ? They've already said they'll be using LINK to make their coin work. And a shitton of other things will also be using it.
Don't you think link has more potential? Not saying REQ is bad, but with link having so many use cases it is a better invesment.

Yeah at this point I'm looking to take my profits from the first megamoon and put it into one of my more comfy holds desu. I'm willing to hold it for a while yet but I'm not getting rich off this.

That would be my guess for you guys. I started where you did, trust me, the money I have in crypto is pretty much 95% of my total worth. I just finished uni and start working in the comming months, I just had luck investing SOMEWHAT early. So going in on req, taking nice profits and riding a bigger moon mission later next years sounds like something I would do in your situation.
Good luck guys, pretty sure you'll actually make it sooner than you think

371 tokens Unter race here

Sell at $1.5 and put that into interesting cojns in 2018. We are all going to make it. I started 1 BTC in 2015 and got about 20-25 worth now

also holdig some link, I just feel uncomfy about the communication of the link team. Req is a very, very good package in my opinion

oh, also I bought most of my reg during the dip below ico price so I was kinda lucky with timing. Still don't think about selling any of it before at least mid 2018

W-will I make it?

How can I improve my portfolio?

My main concern is that the early adopter phase is over and all the easy money is gone. Neither of us will likely achieve what you have.

Got and confused a bit. I'm going to assume the earlier poster also made huge gains like in the second for my point.

well.. this is obviosuly kinda high risk high reward. I would do the same with that amount of money.
Investing in eth for example won't give you 10x anytime soon but it will most likely increase. What you got could go in the trash soon but I feel for req it's very unlikely,

I'm not a fan of ark and would swap it for lisk the next time it dips and I would also drop wtc and icx but thats just my opinion it it dude

I honestly doubt that. Early adopter for what? Crypto in general? no man. Normies are just getting started to barely "risk" some little money in btc. they aren't in alt coins yet whatsoever. There will be other alt coins that give 10-20x return next year that we don't even know about yet man

Yeah crypto in general.

I mean unless this shit literally IS the future, I think there's a _chance_ this could be over 70% up the hill before it dies off as people realize there is no reason to buy.

But who fucking knows. I'm going all in regardless because I don't see another way for me to actually become 'rich' and achieve my life goals without it so it's worth the risk.

req steady growing healthy growth. confiest holds i ever had

>I'm not a fan of ark and would swap it for lisk the next time it dips
I don't want to shill Ark since it's a REQ thread but it's my understanding Ark was made because Lisk was broken.
(Ark is my biggest investment please rape my face).