discord.gg/qUDyCZG
app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
i.imgur.com/dJev5vb.png
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83984/royal-road-wardens
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/84759/outlaws-among-amber-stars
discord.gg/gTtJBq
app.roll20.net/join/2199952/ijzgyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's kind of sad watching this thread die.

wish there were more GMs in these, always players looking to have a story told to them but no storytellers.

I'd post as gm, but everyone i have ever gotten is a weeabo faggot edgelord ruleslawyer. I have my group, we dont play as much as i would like but we play and avoid the idiots out there.
>i know not everyone is like that, but after 15 unsuccessful groups ruined by people like that in the pas year, im done with it.

Man if it wasnt already d&d night for me i'd bite :(

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Old World of Darkness (VtM)
>Time availability
After 6:30PM PST on Saturdays, and early Thursdays along with mid Sundays if my shifts aren't shit that week. It's possible GameDay may jump around a bit due to shitty minimum wage employment
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
KZh#6787 on discord
>Additional Information
Vampire the masquerade plus cyberpunk. It's continuing from a game that was already run to its conclusion (or at least in the same continuity), but with only one returning character/player that doesn't mean much. No prior knowledge ofor any sort is needed, though an interest in VtM and the cyberpunk genre is definitely a plus.

Does this returning character also have a higher practical experience level than the rest of the group because it's from another game?

>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
Barbarian's of Lemuria, Strike!
>>Time availability
Most weeknights, EST, but flexible.
>>Text or Voice
Either
>>Contact Information
WarWeasel#4544 @ Discord
War Weasel @ Roll20

>>Additional Information
This is just me fishing for rare games I'd like to check out, mainly Strike! and Barbarians of Lemuria.

No, everyone will start out with an Exp level equal to the previous characters and extra money for cyberware/gear/etc to compensate for missing the previous game's payouts.

>GM/Player
GM

>System
Sci-fi Post-apocalypse or Eclipse Phase

>Time availability
See additional info

>Text/Voice
Text

>Contact Information
Discord @ OrangePekoe#2822

>Additional Information
I'm looking to run a text based game for a single person in either a homebrewed post-apocalypse setting with some supertech floating around, or in Eclipse Phase. Please contact me only if you're actively interested in these ideas, and comfortable with making very detailed and goal-driven player characters.

Scheduling will be decided on based on our individual circumstances, but I'd like to run it less in a dedicated session format and more in a play by post "whenever we're around and up for it" style.

The aesthetic will be very anime, in the vein of the image posted with this, so don't bother applying if you're not comfortable with that.

bump

>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

This one is a really edgy bloodborne ripoff

Ignore player count, any and all are welcome to attend
Game is drop-in/drop-out more or less
I require 4+ people for a session to start

Read the Pins
Read the Handouts
@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
Any questions or concerns, @ the other players.
You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
Do not break mode

Looking for players for a lewd campaign, please post character reference and discord

i.imgur.com/dJev5vb.png
BB#8276

I think he meant the "demonstrate you ability to create and play a character" kind of character reference. Saved

Then what setting, what world, what races, what societies? I can't work without some basing here. I was honestly reaching and stretching with just the picture as is.

I dunno man. I once saw a guy request prospective players send him a previous character of theirs so he could see how well-developed and shit they were.

Bump for more games!

Game is currently full, but still shoot me a message if you want to be a backup player incase one drops. Sorry to those who messaged me before I made this post, having 5am shifts has turned by brain to mush and I forgot to post until now.

I played in a cyberpunk oWoD game once, still looking for back up players?

Fuck. You reminded me I need to learn how to play ep.

Sure, shoot me a message and I'll throw you in my Big Baddie Backup list.

I am now severely regretting not joining that West Marshes shadowrun game when I got the chance.

We'll try to kill someone off for you.

Shit why didn't I save my last post so I didn't have to type this out every time?
>>GM or Player
GM
>>System(s)
Savage worlds
>>Time availability
Savage worlds game will begin september 1st. Applications should be submitted to the bellow r20 link. I'm looking for quality over quantity here (you'll be joining fragments of a pre-existing group), so I will begin reading these applications all together late august. Picking those that look that they'd mesh well with us, and getting in touch. I also will not be a dick and leave you hanging if you don't get in. If I get enough a backup list couldn't hurt, or who knows maybe enough people sign up for a second game, though I doubt it, bit niche this.
>>Text or Voice
Text
>>Contact Information
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83984/royal-road-wardens
Get in touch with Polka Flies #3845 on discord if you have any question.
>>Additional Information
Players will assume the roles of royal road wardens, the vaguely renaissance setting equivalent of a knighted federal police force. A poorly thought out extension of the monarchy's authority that has become listless in this time of relative peace. So if you like powder fantasy (and there's one thing I know Veeky Forums both loves and fucking loathes the idea of guns existing next to magic), and procedural cop dramas this is the game for you.

We're going to start off simple, letting people get used to each other and the world before we hit full stride. Players will select from various cases and be tasked with resolving them as they see fit. I've a good variety of combat/investigation/pursuit/politicking/etc prepped up so that this selection process can act as a testbed for the game proper.

>tfw the very first group I joined was fucking perfect
Perfect time zone, perfect game, perfect players, perfect GM (he does the voices!).
Do you have any idea what days and times, yet, or is that something you're going to determine later?

Mother fucker I knew I forgot something. Biweekly (Sadly all my work allows right now) fridays.

I would but I'm a shit GM. I have ideas but none of them good.

I'd run a 5e game, but i feel that a text only game wouldn't go over too well.

I'm down for text only. I've never played 5e before though.

This is an Interest check for alt history game where players play a mercenary cohort tasked with defending a small European micro country on the Mediterranean coast. The system used will be Ops & Tactics. Knowledge of the system is not necessary to play, however a basic grasp of European history is recommended.

More information here:

Will we be able to fly planes?

No. This is strictly infantry. Ground vehicles will be in the game, but as this is a small country there wont be any tanks. Unless you capture them ;)

Aw I was hoping to be able to capture a biplane and as I earn money, upgrade to better planes Area 88 style. Oh well. Infantry sounds fun too and the game sounds interesting. I'm in if you decide to do this.

Discord
Darjeeling#2854

Ok, do you want to chat about game now? Send an invite to AceGuardsman#6649.

Otherwise i'll wait for a few more players.

Sent

I can't manage the game time (as I have a biweekly Fri game already), but this is both a good gamefinder post in general and a very interesting and different game concept.

So just wanted to complement you on it and give a bump

Well shit, that's both really flattering and unfortunate at the same time.

Actually, if the play date is Sept 1st and alternates like that (14th, 28th...) that may be the opposite of my current game. Will have to look into this.

bump

>GM or Player
Player helping GM find a player
>System(s)
apocalypse world 2ed
>Time availability
Sat 2pm est
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Tsukamoto
>Additional Information
The game is taking place in someplace akin to the vault or rapture where its not safe to leave for the outside world and currently dealing with CO2 starting to fill the place. Some playbooks are not in play due I believe its chopper driver and gunlugger but that might not be the ask anymore

Is there anyone running Rogue Trader? It's been forever since I've gotten to play it, and it's one of my favorite games.

That would be correct (though it'd be the 15th and 29th)

I sent a request, I've been looking for a good AW game and this sounds interesting

I see you've switched games, LCD. But that doesn't mean I don't know you when I see you, you flaky spook.

LCD?

Nice try, but I know it's you. Go back to your cronies.

Sorry but I'm not whoever you think I am.

I'd love to play a game of Rogue trader

I'll run Rogue Trader if I can put in my career rank 7 Dark Eldar DMPC.

>GM
>Stars Without Number
>Time negotiable
>Discord
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/84759/outlaws-among-amber-stars

So would many other people. Very few, however, want to run it.

I'll run rogue trader for money.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
5e
>Time availability
9.30pm UTC+12 Fridays (Like right now)
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
HowlingKestrel#1882 on Discord
>Additional Information
Running a fantasy-conquistador type thing. If you can turn up in the next 10 min, we're looking to start playing asap, because of some people who've flaked. Looking for maybe 3 more. Using roll20 for rolls

Now you've reminded me that I want to play Nobilis...

>Looking for maybe 3 more
>If you can turn up in the next 10 min

lol
That's not at all how these threads work.

A flake, a very vocal pedophile, and an all-around asshat.

No idea if Anime Eclipse Phase GM dude is actually him, though - if anything, I'd be mildly surprised if he was still around considering it's been years since I last came across him in one of these threads.

To be honest, I don't know enough about the fiction to know what's 'native' in RT anyway. Some book series the canon is hiding in?

Not him, but for 5e players in general, it is.

GMing is a lot of work and I know I'd inevitably disappoint my players through procrastination or incompetence

There are a lot of players, myself included, who wouldn't mind if you were a bit rough around the edges. I'm still fairly new to playing, so it'd be a learning experience for all involved.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
D&D 5e. I'm running the LMoP module.
>Time availability
I'm free most evenings aside from friday and saturday. The exact day/time can be decided upon once the group is together.
>Text or Voice
This game will be entirely text-based. Roll20 will be used for rolls, maps, and so on. What platform I plan on IC/OOC is still TBD, though.
>Contact Information
teegee#9412
>Additional Information
This is my first time DMing. I'd strongly prefer having a party of fairly newish tabletop players, as it kind of alleviates a bit of pressure off my shoulders, but I won't turn down anyone regardless of experience. This campaign will not run without a hitch. It'll be a learning experience as a new DM, but I'm aiming to give my party the most enjoyable campaign I possibly can. I don't plan on inserting any magic realm bullshit or anything of the kind. Just some good old fashioned D&D.

Do you want the players to use the prebuilt characters or are they free to create their own?

Players are free to create their own. I don't wanna stifle any creativity.

Unsurprisingly people prefer not doing difficult work.
Especially with what a thankless job Veeky Forums hosting can be.

Yes, a job. It's work.

> free most evenings
in which timezone?

>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
Pendragon
>>Time availability
Monday 3 PM PST
>>Text or Voice
Either/or
>>Contact Information
discord.gg/gTtJBq
>>Additional Information
We've got a GM and two players. We need more.

>GM or Player
I am looking for more players. The game does not need a GM.

>System(s)
A homebrew PvP Board Game/Tabletop RPG called Marked. More info in the Roll20 link in the stickied forum post. Basically, players on two different teams control super-human characters that fight each other for survival, resources, and Power, ending with the destruction of the enemy team or the end of the world on the 14th day. Games generally take 2-3 hours.

>Time availability
We use a Doodle to schedule games to begin on any given evening between 6:00 and 11:00 PM EST. If you're interested in playing, just put your time up and I'll try to find something that works for everyone. You can also come say hi in the Discord, and if you'd like I can show you a mock-up of the game.

>>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
app.roll20.net/join/2199952/ijzgyg

>Additional Information
The goal is to keep improving on and iterating on the game. I really, honestly want to hear all about your shitty opinions.

It got full up and my app was turned down. I wasted that entire day making a character too.

This is why you shouldn't put any effort into character creation until you're accepted or told to make a character.

Some GM's seem to want you to show up with a character, which seems all wrong to me. Making characters in a vacuum just never turns out very good.

The game was like, two days away. What else was I supposed to do?

I fell asleep for a while, sorry. I'm EST.

is still looking for more players.

Don't do a me, and wait for 8 weeks after getting accepted into a group to get around to reading the core book and make a character. And then watch the DM go all "Right, I can't be arsed with this anymore."

I'd definitely like to play this. Got any contact info?

Never mind, just added you. This looks fun!

>Wanted to join.
>You're 5 hours behind me.

Maybe. I have a tendency to just drop things if they're unexpectedly difficult, though, so I'm really worried that's how I'd disappoint.

You still looking for players? I'm SORTA new (I've played 5e before, but we sorta theater of the mind a lot of the rules), and I'm also EST and free on evenings that aren't sunday

Yeah, toss me an add on discord.

is still open.

i'd join too but discord and i do not get along.

now that i think about it, there aren't many chatrooms i get along with.

on second thought, though, lemme see if discord is willing to let me register an acct this time.

bump

Somebody run shadowrun

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Dark Heresy 2nd ed, PF
>Time availability
17:00> thursday-sunday, GMT+10
>Text or Voice
Both, never done voice though
>Contact Information
SonOfPreacherMan#8875
>Additional Information
currently studying, but I should be able to work around you guys!

bump

is still looking for one or two more players.

Sorry man. I already ran LMoP for my players so I'm too spoiled on it to play it, otherwise I'd be all over your game. Have fun though, and don't forget to rebalance the encounters using the DMG rules.

>GM

>Looking for 1 player.

>Saturdays from 3pm until 10pm EST or longer depending on player request.

>System is GURPS 4th Ed. Newbies are fine and even preferred, we would like to avoid people with bad habits.

>Setting: Developing world in the age of sail (TL4), on the brink of major cultural, magical, divine, and socioeconomic shifts in many societies. Currently the local area is a large Egyptian+Aztec continent and a hotspot of (literally) cancerous activities. Story is very player-driven and actions have effects on the world, be it local economy, imports, supernatural/magical phenomena, flora and fauna diversity, crier guild news, political, and even geographical. It is heavily RP-driven as well, with about 1/3 or more of our sessions not even having combat or skill checks because players get heavily invested into the story, NPCs, or attempt a more diplomatic approach. There are also several races, factions, and more. Most are limited to current story arc availability and proximity, but the choice to change characters is offered every couple of months.

>Additional Notes: All applicants will be vetted and put through a small 2 part interview. First will be a solo introduction with the GM and then with the players. Only those that get the thumbs up from the group can sit in on a session and be allowed to join. This is just to make sure you will be a good match and get along well with everyone. This group has been together for nearly 5 years now and it's pretty close-knit, we're all great friends. Sessions will be held over Skype and Roll20, microphone is necessary for OOC talk and planning, IC actions and conversations are handled through text. Punctuality is also a big thing, missing your first session is immediate expulsion. All those interested or that have any questions/want more information, feel free to contact me on Skype.

Would-be players, how much of an application process would you stand? Where's do you draw the line?

> I wouldn't stand any kind of screening, they should take me as-is
> Quick chat with the GM
> Actual interview style Q&A
> Writing sample

All the way; Different GMs have different styles, different screening processes, it's whatever.

Though writing sample shouldn't be like "Link me a 20 page paper you wrote about your character", it should just be something like a live thing, give a scenario to write about.

Bump

I was thinking about running a future-CoC using the new DG rules in a setting that steals the broad strokes of Cthulhutech but the details are different.

The general idea would be that players are rookie detectives, CSI, shrinks, etc. for a department of the arcology police. In the style of X-Files they get the 'weird' and castoff reports like junkies saying they saw something weird in the night, or the shitty assignments in the midlands between the arcologies.

Any interest?

bump

Yes. Sci-Fi horror is a favorite genre of mine.

ya know what? I feel like playing a game. I'm tired of Roll20 always having nothing I want so I'm going to ask

>GM or Player
Player seeking GM
>System(s)
Dark Heresy
>Time availability
12:00 to 16:30 EST (16:30 to 19:00 is dinner time for me and family) 19:00 to about 23:00. these are my general availability but there will be short interruptions as I'm still living with my family and they demand things out of me
>Text or Voice
Both are good, but preferably Voice for IC
>Contact Information
:F|F: Jeff Belinger on Steam (leave a comment on profile to identify yourself as a GM or fellow player, I'm getting harassed by other steam users to sell my unusual hats on TF2)
Jeff Belinger #6987 on Discord
>Additional Information
I have Asperger's Syndrome, that means I' on the spectrum of autism, normally I'm sort of antisocial, If I come off as a dick at times, don't take it personally, I don't mean it. If you think my condition will be a problem to you, don't contact me, if you think you're willing to give me a chance, I don't bite new people until I get a gist of who you are because I always give chance to new people I encounter to wrong me before I judge them

>I have Asperger's Syndrome

At least you're honest.

It's a copypasta aucostic people don't exist

its not pasta, im being honest, you're being an asshole