Who else here getting absolutely JUSTed right now?

Who else here getting absolutely JUSTed right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h7cEZS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf are you in, everything is green on my end

Proof

XVG

HOW ARE YOU LOSING MONEY?

literally how the fuck can you be losing money right now

XVG is a fucking scam man, DYOR

I reelin in right now oh yeah~

BCH is shit which is par for the course, everything else is green.

lol if you don't start dumping xvg soon those bags are going to break your back and your bank

>balances hidden
>percentages hidden

what is this fresh autism?

I cashed out my main stash at 14.8k while drunk, I'm praying that BTC doesn't make a run for 20k so I don't lose too much money.

My alts are going to over take my mains at this rate.

Its also at the bottom of the post Coinbase dip it start back then. Get ready for gains.

Guess I cant add a picture directly from my phone.

>everything is up
>TRX is down 11% last 24 hrs and currently at 250 sat

I panic sold at 240 earlier today, but now I get the feeling its gonna start gaining again pretty soon. Should I get back in and hodl or risk a fomo buy?

Weak hands the post.

You should invest your money in to the big 4 right now while they are down and just leave it there.

Then wait until you see a coin you like and have faith in then buy it and hold it. Then after you learn how it moves, start trading it to obtain more of it or the main coin it trades in.

Then you will learn not to panic sell.

So buy back in and hold? I know my hands are weak, thats why im asking for advice

Thanks

poorfag nocoiner detected hahhahaaaa

Don't be an idiot. Just join and get your money back
discord.gg/h7cEZS

Paid no heed to crash warnings the day before and just kept doing my thing. Sold my XRP at a slight loss (as I was growing impatient with it), then went all-in on LTC at $295.
XRP started rocket literally an hour after I sold, but had faith in LTC. Pfff
When the first drop was over I contemplated selling to break even but didnt as I believed the drop to be over. And now my break even point is juuust out of reach of the current oscillation. So I am stuck hodling something that may take another week to recover to where I need it to.
Plus there is the chance that it just won't because of btc. Stuck in limboland while I could have been making pots of money of I just paid attention to what was happening.

Are you the same user who posted this discord link in that 'impending btc drop' thread earlier?

Well I rebought a coin I was flipping earlier for minor profit then watched it tank hard over the next 30m. That's kinds of Justed?