Brainlet

Hey guys, I started out with $1000 in October and am down to $600 as of right now. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/u/Crypto_Ed/
medium.com/@VerthagOG
discord.gg/BJqNzN3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

How?

What have you learned?

How the fuck did you do that? Everything has gone up since october

I have learned
- HODL face
- to stay calm
- iron hands
- accepted that I am just a poorfag

I started with $400 3 months back. Topped out at $7300 before the crash. I plan on being at $300,000 by the end of year.

Secret - set high sell orders and low buy orders. If your low buy orders aren’t filled move onto the next coin leaving your profits behind when you gain enough. Figured this market out quick

Thanks for the 400 bucks.

U must be hoping around and not impatient. The worse is chasing the green?

I started out as $1000 to buy some drugs and forgot about it after I spent most of it was just left with 2/5s of BTC. Just checked a few weeks ago and its worth $3000.

Remember kids drugs are for winners.

All in burst now my nigga

Also this is from today doing head and should trading on GVT and ARK for a few hours and leaving it in some gainers overnight.

i didn't start until late november with 2000 bucks and i'm up to 7000.
had zero experience, you have to be mentally deficient to lose money doing this right now

ur missing icx bro.
protip: try qsp

I started wuith 500 in May and now I''m 12x.

1. get a day job
2. hodl shitcoins until 5000+
3. diversify and go 70%long term and 30% shitcoin
4.hodl

dude just hodl link xd

What the fuck, I started in November with 1k, the other day was at 7k but back down to 5.5k. What the fuck are you doing wrong user, fuck even a normie friend of mine got into crypto the other day, started with $300, is now up to like $800 and that's not even a week. I did shill him icx the lucky beginner fuck, fucking idiot first brought ripple on a high and I was no no no, sell it fucking now and get icx, lucky he fucking listened

Two things:
1. Learn how to read a chart, meaning: Invest some time to study a chart/TA/the mechanism behind it and then train your gut to jump at opportunities when they arise based on the surmised info.

2. Learn how to HOLD, faggot; also: don't choose coins that sure as hell won't go above the ATH you just bought due to FOMO.

1,5k -> 6,6k in 2 weeks over here... complete noob in anything finance...
get smart, stop losing money in a bull market, faggot... i want to see you all succeed, believe it or not...

any good sources to learn bro? ive being researching but nothing super substantial unless babypips

nice story faggot

Read this OP, it'll help you become rich

how, really interested

I think most of it comes from chasing pumps. Don't get me wrong, I have stared at charts for hours looking for opportunities. But I have been Pajeet'ed by too many a thread promising spectacular moonage. I had 75 ARk 3500 LINK at one point. I sold right before it started pumping back up. More recently I tried going into WABI. I had 500 something of them, which I sold for TRX in the last week or so-- I have bled dry from there. In the back of my mind, I know I could be making better decisions. But I also rationalize it in the sense that I am ultimately gambling.
Steady hands are important. Patience is key. While I have seen some people here get lucky daytrading, I don't think I'm cut out for it. Jumping from coin to coin only works under a certain set of conditions. You really do just have to find a project you believe in and hold. I made this thread partially to help give some guidance to people like me who are struggling to get their head above water.

Also I repeat DO NOT TRADE or track in USD. I only turned it in to show you where I was at. Trade in Sats. You will never make it until you learn to trade in Sats

Daily reminder that TA is a meme that only brainlets fall for.

>secret

DELETE THIS

Can u link some articles or smth? I want to actually learn something instead of reading Veeky Forums

read medium post from crypto twitter OGs
read VerthaOG medium post about fundamentals of coins
read Crypto_ED_NL charts+TA on tradinview
and stop being a pussy weakhand, buy coins and hodl them till you feel bad about the insanly high gains

>Secret - set high sell orders and low buy orders. If your low buy orders aren’t filled move onto the next coin leaving your profits behind when you gain enough. Figured this market out quick

tfw too much of a brainlet to even understand this

awesome cheers

>started Dec with 1000
>Down to 700

i have a question. Why chinkcoins all suck?

i started friday and i've doubled my money already. thanks icon.

FOR EVERY WHO WANTS TO LEARN TA + FA:
those are one of the best places for that:

TA - tradingview.com/u/Crypto_Ed/
FA - medium.com/@VerthagOG

as i said

Lul, but whats the difference in the end?

Start making BRD or end up like brokeboye

Look at a coin that is lower than its ATH and has been moving. Give yourself enough room to make Sats. Buy in at the lowest point before it starts moving up, then set a sell order about 30% below it’s recenf all time high. Go to a new tab and do the same thing. Repeat as much as possible. Walk away for an hour checking to see what sell orders were filled occassionally. You can stare at the charts and try to manually do this but it will drive you insane. You will make money more often then you lose if. Also certain coins are always being PnD like GVT and WTC.
Look at a coin being at or around it’s recent ATL as an opportunity to sell it when it pumps back up

I’ve been trying to figure out the reason why this matters. I’m on binance right now and it displays both BTC and USD. So would I just have to have a BTC/sat converter on the side?

Forget about USD the goal is to build Sats. Trust me this is the only way to make it. This is how the whales trade and this is the best advice I ever got on this site. It turned around everything for me in one day I was making more than I had in an entire week. Goal is to make the most Sats you can make.

why aren't you pumping
discord.gg/BJqNzN3

honestly dont understand how this happens, i started with £700 a few months ago and now im on £22k, its so simple how do people get it wrong

Impossible

This man is everything I wish I was.
DYOR research guys. I wouldn't consider myself risk averse but trading crypto can get high octane. Even when you're playing with chump-change like me. Another thing-- I have sold at a loss at times when I damn sure shouldn't have. Don't fall for dumb shit. But stand your ground when you have to.

>tfw started with $200 in July
>$2000 right now

I didn't even trade, I just held btc and got some airdrops. Idk how you faggots lose money on this shit

Sell orders? Is it bots?

Also there is 100mil Sats in a BTC so if you have 250,000 Sats or 2million Sats if you can increase your position in BTC you will always make money.
ALT day traders have a few long term holds but at least 70% of our portfolio is just trading ALTS to increase Sats / BTC

You can set sell orders in Binance. You just manually put in the amount of Sats you want to sell it for. Never buy or sell the shit in the middle it’s almost always a bull trap price

Also you can leave sell orders for up to one month. You can put low buy orders and high sell orders in over night so you make money while your sleeping.

Damn wtf, does it cost anything ?

Do you guys think we are headed into a bear market next quarter? There are some great projects coming along in the near future, but then of course there's Bitcoin. I'm happy that some of you guys are making profits this season, though. It's been full of ups and downs. Reading about the boom early in the year inspired me to start doing this.

$1k aud
now $14k aud

ty verge

I started with 2000 in December and now I'm 8000

No just manually and carefully type in the Sats you want to sell for. I always look at its most recent ATH if it’s below it by 60% then I can set a sell order at 30-20% below ATH and make a decent profit with little risk. They almost always get filled in an hour or two, but if you do 4-5 of these a day per coin you will make it.

do you believe benis and shoe size are related?

Those low red candles are when you buy, those high green candles are when you sell. Also just use Binance automated sale order so you aren’t impatient and sell it before you need

Try doing this method one time and you’ll see you go from owning 50 of your coin to owning 55, do it 4 or 5 times and you increase your position almost 70% from where you started. Patience is key

thanks for ur comments bro
t. lurker

All in on strat and that 600 will be 6k+ in april

>most recent ATH if it’s below it by 60%
60% below what? and what does "recent" mean?
You dont mean like a coin that was at 100 sats, and is now at 40 right?

Have you accepted Allah as the one true god?