Blockchain + torrents

Why the fuck are you not in vtr user? $6m market cap for a product that could be one of the most used cryptos. New wallet with zcash fork and torrents soon to come. This is one of those a 100x you're always looking for.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol are you really using qbittorrent for bitcoin

is this a christmas movie thats a lot of gb's

why add an extra step (blockchain) to torrents?

It's not like someone has tried this before or anything

This isn't my cap. It was leaked in the slack. See how it says don't share in beta.

You pay seeders a small amount of vtr thus incentivizing good content, decentralized torrent listing so no site like tpb can get taken down, anonymity. This shit is so undervalued.

This is an okay implementation of it but really all torrents should be supported. Mining should be done via seeding, not payment. I'm still gonna buy this though because it's close to my idea. Thanks!

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/

Yeah, good move. 10k odd could earn you a fat stack if it moons. That'd be like 40btc from 0.4 in.

>People torrent things to avoid buying the product
>People will pay to get a quality product
Hmmmm not sure how that one works out my man.

so you torrent to avoid paying for stuff and then you pay for stuff anyway?

>paying to pirate
>not using private trackers

kys

I don't buy coins that will use the ethereum chain.

>literally adding a layer of complexity and increasing overhead for no discernible reason.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

I can foresee Blockchain toasters soon enough,

>yet private trackers exist for free
It's almost like the majority of the problems with "incentivizing seeding good content" is that it'll unironically get you vanned for bootlegging, or you'll end up promoting software piracy with DRM-free packaging.

>Blockchain toasters
Writing the whitepaper right now, user. Thanks for the idea.

It's a new media distribution model not necessarily free media. Torrents are getting harder for most. This will wipe out netflix. It will be cheap as fuck just the seeders make money if they put up the newest GoT and get lots of leechers. It incentivizes piracy.

Terrible idea. You are introducing monetery value to piracy. Trash.

It's better and more decentralized than LBC which will also make you pay for content. Name another platform that will disrupt netflix.

It's not a new media distribution method. The copyright holders won't accept being paid piece by piece per content licence distribution, and they also want full control when the distribution rights end.

The only way anyone could think this was a "new paradigm" by bootstrapping two pieces of technology together is if they don't understand how deals are structured between media content providers, rights holders and creators in the first place.

Poorfag normies are happy pirating media with Kodi boxes.

Sorry, went to check and it's seeders get a cut of the PoS for seeding.