Normie thread

Merry christmas everybody :)

HAHAHA

wholesome :)

How does a retard like this has 200k?

>bitcoin ruined my marriage
aka my wife barely loved me and took the first chance i gave her to drop her marriage bags
classic beta newcoiner

>something doesn't add up in this story.

What the fuck, she bullied him in to panic selling. He would have been fine.

>women

weak hands.

We all know bitcoin is going to 0 soon anyway, bubble is about to pop.
At least he cut his losses.

To be honest he still was a dishonest retard. They both approved of only using 50k, and without her knowing he used the remaining 150k to FOMO like a fucking newfag idiot would do. He would be the type to fall for a pajeet PnD.

>cashing out the BTC and...

Had me going for a second there.

hmmmmmmmm

where have i seen this before

hmmmmm

it must be around the china exchange ban

hmmmmmmm

its almost ALMOST as if women are terrible at investing and cant keep their cool?

hmmmmmmmmmm

The real loss was because he leveraged like a retard. He would have lost the rest 100%.

got a link to that?

Jesus at least my Christmas isn't this bad

Comedy fucking gold. Made my Christmas

roooo newfag

dont have link, doubt there's any

basically guy convinced his gf to buy bitcoins at 5k with their savings, it then dipped to 3k because china announced exchange ban

she sold his bitcoins at 3k, and told him she wants a divorce, he then slaps/punches her and he most likely went to prison afterwards

people told him to re-invest everything he owned into bitcoin while he went in, and he most likely did

Lmao he only had to hodl. What the fuck is wrong with reddit?

topkek

>He would have been fine
He lost everything margin trading. And he planned to do that again. His wife made the right decision.

This is definitely a LARP, nobody is stupid enough to panic sell that much money.

the thought process of these people is fascinating to me

>let's buy a volatile asset that has been mooning for like a year, and after months of mania fed by the media
>be surprised when it corrects

thanks for making me rich, i guess...

OK that's a big mistake...but she threw away the marriage because of that?

Damn. Bitch.

Retails investors are stupid man. I could believe it. These people probably never even had a stock account.

This

His face in Feb/March when BTC tops $50k?

He sold only a little. The rest got liquidated

he did on margin and most of his stash got liquidated mate

No, the direct opposite. People WOULD sell because they see these big numbers and get scared.

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD HE LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE BOUGHT AT 19K AND BTC TANKED TO 10.5K AFTERWARDS
CAN U EVEN READ? HE EVEN SAYS HE WAS THINKING ABOUT LEVERAGING WHAT HE HAD LEFT AND THO IT WAS A DUMB IDEA
FUKEN PAJEET

Merry Christmas, user. But we shouldn't make fun of people's misfortune on Christmas. Even cucks.

Learn to read angry pajeet.
>All 150 and go long

Normies will never understand Bitcoin.
The media will kick into full "IT'S A BUBBLE" tier once it hits 100k and doesn't stop

>marrying someone who turns out to be shit at managing money and literally gambles with his family's money
good for her