Link $150-$250 EOY 2018

I'm way raising my projections with the sheer amount of money flowing into crypto.

$1 bill ~ $2.5/Link
$2 bill ~ $5/Link
$3.5 bill ~ $10/Link
$7 bill ~ $20/Link
$10 bill ~ $35/Link
$20 bill ~ $70/Link
$35 bill ~ $100/Link
$50 bill ~ $150

Nobody knows about LINK outside of Veeky Forums

it's mind boggling how under the radar it's going. Floor is getting higher everyday and the only people hodling are the ironest of iron hands.

So this is the best time to accumulate.

Unless people from here start shilling it outside of Veeky Forums it's going no where though.

get joosted

How is it supposed to hit 150-250$ eoy 2018?

There will be such huge selloffs at 5, 10, 20, etc etc, I dont see it happening in 2018

lmao Linkies are doing everything to keep the price down, why would they shill it outside Veeky Forums?

Deluded linkies. Link won't even exist anymore end of 2018. Expect an exit scam around the time the "supposed" main net is launched with the devs dumping the tied up link and claiming a hack. A decentralized oracle isn't even possible.

true but all the redditors will be buying those dumps, and as this guy said

>ironest of iron hands.

This.

Linklets getting wave'd.

this
somewhere around 20$ is more realistic

*stomps towards you rapidly*
>AHHHHHH SERGEY FUCK OFF LINK IS A SHITCO-
*grabs you by the legs*
>NO LET GO OF ME NOOOOOOO
*shoves you in his mouth*
MMMMMmMMm you won't be able to sell LINK where you're going user
>SERGEY PLEASE I WAS GOING TO BUY BACK IN 2 MONTHS FROM NO- *MMMMMRPH MMMMMRPH*
>*rapidly starts to bang on sergey's stomach*
>LET ME OUT LET ME OUT
*BELCHHHHHHHH*

riddle me this: who is the *direct* target audience of chainlink?

Big corporations

To be honest with you I have no idea. I've barely followed chainlink at all. All I know is that they're trying to do decentralized oracles and pretty much nobody outside of Veeky Forums knows about it.

>tfw only 10k link

W..will I make it?

Yeah because biz fags are homosex and don't like be rich, you are a fucking retard if you dump all your link at once, the plan is to slowly dump over time so you don't miss out on more money for fuck sakes, I'll dump like 1/6 of my stack at $100, then 1/5 at $150, then 1/4 at $200. Then half at $500, then keep the rest to slowly sell off at milestones, this is how you dump a good coin you tards, you think anons dump all their ether at $100, I bet plenty of them still hold at least 1/4 of their original stack

>A decentralized oracle isn't even possible.
How is that not possible.

It's just fud my follow linkie, he is just cut he didn't listen and didn't buy in at 15c like the rest of us

Feelsgoodman

all the top scientists have been trying to create a decentralized oracle for DECADES, they all agree it's impossible. you think some fat guy with a philosophy degree can do it? LOL, so dumb.

I'm going to need a source on that one, thank you very much

>pretty much nobody outside of Veeky Forums knows about it
Apart from SWIFT, AXA, BNP Paribas, Santander, Barclays, Sony, Zeppelin OS...

go to walmart and see for yourself, he's stuck there since september

You really think oracles are science?
Lel.
>What is programming

and ari juels

Sergay is too busy fucking Thai lady boys and doing blow. Why do you think he goes months without providing an update? He finally sobered up enough for an eoy announcement that said literally nothing and managed to follow poloniex on twitter. if you didn't dump your bags at .70 cents I feel bad for you because we're going way lower then .15 cents now.

>some fat guy with a philosophy degree
Holy shit, just checked his LinkedIn profile and you're right. He doesn't even know the first thing about programming.

>He doesn't even know the first thing about programming.
So?

So eat shit pajeet

are you people actually falling for my stupid trolling, or just meta-trolling? i can't handle this.

I love knowing my money is going into this so ill be buying more if it crashes like that again.

I mean normal people who would buy into it.

You love knowing your money is being flushed down the toilet?

I mean, you never know anymore when people are trolling or not

who cares if normal people buy it lmao

there is a certain marketcap tresshold a coin needs to reach before the sheep start "investing" in it. it'll go like this:

>mainnet launches
>gets added to more exchanges
>marketing team starts hyping it
>"muh swift, muh banks, finance and money and shit bruhhh"
>youtube crypto investors regurgitate and feed to dumb money
>moon

I am balls deep into this shit since 1500 sats with around 60% of my portfolio.

I have another 20k$ ready to throw into this in case of crashing which I don't invest otherwise, even though I don't think it will really make big drops anymore. The 0.50$ floor seems deadset for now.

I WILL NOT FUCKING SELL FOR TWO YEARS. I even bought a fucking hardware wallet only for Chainlink alone. I fucking bunker this in a remote storage I can't access for at least 3 days to prevent myself from panic selling or selling too early. I will keep this for at least 2 years to not fucking up my possible lottery ticket like I did with other coins like LTC, PIVX, VXG, etc by selling way too early.

THIS is how committed and convinced of the eventual success I am.

What the hell can you do with the tokens? Nothing?

Ye just stay out

correct, it's a complete scam, stay far away.

Leave now

Yes you will, 10k is about enough to make it.

It's a token to use the Chainlink network that will be released next year. It's used as a payment for access external data supplied to a smart contract and can be used for node staking to increase node reputation for higher payments.

bad coin sir, you no make money with this coin
I repeat, bad coin, very baaad sir. I care for you sir

>$10 bill ~ $35/Link$20 bill ~ $70/Link
LITERALLY IMPLYING EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR INTO CRYPTO WOULD BE BUYING LINK LOL SO DELUDED

It's not going to be longtbh, this will rocket quicker than people assume as the market is desperate for value rn.

Wat. Look at what is happening to Ripple. $50 billion isn't shit anymore. Even worthless trash like XVG is $2 billion. If Link is $2 bill most of us are already millionaires. But it's going way way higher.

Your kidding right, how the fuck would $70billion be the total flow on wealth coming into crypto next year, you do realise it's predicted $1trillion is to flow into crypto in 2018

Financial word, api developers, companies that work with blockchain solutions to real life problems, every potential developer interested in SmartContracts (it will be cheaper to pay a fee to ChainLink than paying the wage to a banking worker)

>if link goes to 150 i will have $180,000
very nice
have 3k in shift right now so i could triple my holdings if i wanted
should i?

you stupid faggot, didnt you read what sergey wrote for the community just a few days ago on medium? hes hiring a marketing director soon and then everyone will know about it. youre uneducated and shit in streets, kys faggot.

I won't be a millionaires with a marketcap on 2billion, but as a poor fag my portfolio would look so fucking good, I won't hit 6digits until link hits $12, but still I don't mind at all, it's alot more then I had, and once link hits $100 I'll be close to a million but still not worried because I know with money like that I will be fine, I can work for myself and buy a house out right.

gotta remember though that all the highest market cap cryptos you see are used as ACTUAL CURRENCIES, chainlink is an erc20 token with a confusing use case. can you name one erc20 thats done well in the market before?

>Ripple is here
Crazy to think about what could have been if Ripple didn't create such a high supply. I think they did it because they wanted the price to be stable/resistant to pajeet discord pump and dumps, but in retrospect it was overkill.

And tell me how long have erc20 tokens been on the market?
Kys nigga

Yep, I would be on ripple and xvg if the coin supply wasn't so fucking high

Who else is over tell no linkers how fucking stupid they are with their bullshit, I'm not going to do it anymore, keep on talking shit and in a few years I'm just going to pull up the archive of them and show everyone on biz how fucking retarded they were

Yes, that's the way to go.
Get emotionally invested and hang your hopes on showing anonymous internet people how wrong they were years from now.

Nobody cares, and nobody will care.
Seek your meaning in life elsewhere.

if that shitcoin reaches 100$
it doesent matter what else you hold since everything else will be 500$+ lmao

>He doesn't even know the first thing about programming
Have you ever heard the man speak? He's smarter than your whole family faggot

i own 100k link so if it even reaches ~$25 I've made it

nah man tokens was having a problem with they oracles and that nigga Sergey fixed that shit
buy LINK senpai my boy got u with dumb guap

good idea user, rooting for you

>gotta remember though that all the highest market cap cryptos you see are used as ACTUAL CURRENCIES

Yh same here bro the question is will you pussy out at 5,10,15?

>he says to an anonymous internet user on Veeky Forums on Christmas day
Kill yourself nolinker brainlet

>can you name one erc20 thats done well in the market before?

OMG, BNB, WTC, and very recently TRX and ICX.

Every body laugh at this nigga, yes they will care because as they were speaking shit about this project, they missed out on buying for 15c and don't worry I'll be here To remind all you fucking retards how wrong you were and how right you could have been, stay poor you stupid pejeet

It's been all over twitter latley. Playmates are buying.

People are slowly starting to know about it though

It's amazing to me people come here just to FUD a coin instead of actively looking for the next 100x.

I'm holding over 130k and will probably sell off about 10k at $20 and keep the rest for when its in the 3 digit range

Let me remind you Linkies that 'people' don't have to know about chainlink, corporations do and that's what Sergey and his amazing friends are working towards. By the time the network is up and running people won't even have to bother with buying LINK in order to use the network because projects like ZRX will make converting your eth into link a seamless process without any exchanges.

Precisely. It will become the 'ubiquitous' go to move.

They don't. Most FUD is from peopl3e actually holding the coin, wanting to accumulate more at lower prices.

Can you think of any other reason why you would put energy into a coin if you are not holding it?

>unironically believing link will go over $2

Just kill yourself now kid

Exactly

t. the ghost of steve jobs

go get fucked you cunt

I have 5 ETH rising this since the ICO.
Is it time to make some gains finally ?

Link will be #1 market cap at 2000 billion valuation EOY 2018

But there really is no way it can reach $100. That would mean too much money invested in this coin and it can't happen

you realize link would need the same investors as BTc has to reach $100...

DON'T BUY LINK. VERY BAD! It won't moon x20 you filthy goy- I mean user.

Fuck off brainlet

I have a lot invested in link. probably never selling btw and will just keep buying link and btc

Hoping to make it, but don't know how link will come out on top

>Guess I dont understand what i have in my bags

im holding 50k link myself and i'll be happy with 2-5 dollar, beyond that seem too unrealistic.

>raise your hand if you want to talk to me
>hi

just bought some during this dip, I don't believe deluded linkies here at all but I looked at the CMC and thought that it is currently undervalued. Looking where it ranks right now and what the project already achieved&aims to achieve. DYOR

It hasn't achieved much yet, do they even have a current working product? Not yet right, Sergey is working on it.

>kek

I have $250 in XRP and 172 LINK, should I cash my cripple out and buy 500 more LINK? Will that make me make it?

13k linklet here. I need 7k more unroll I Can be happy

God fucking damn it that picture

Newfag

deluded
it's only on Binance and already has a huge base. How could Chainlink has 100 bill marketcap? That's retarded

Can it at least get to $50 bucks in a year?

raise your hand!

do your research, it's truly impossible

I already have a lot and am going to be buying in more, but I just don't believe it can hit $100..

That would destroy the current finance systems