BRITBONG THREAD: YOU LITERALLY CANNOT CASH OUT

> mfw you literally cannot cash out any large sum of crypto in the UK

It's not even the exchange part that's the issue, it's the banks that won't let you do it. They'll freeze your accounts and send a money laundering report to the National Crime Agency.

You literally cannot cash out any large gains in the UK as no banks will accept it. Even the private banks like UBS wont accept gains from crypto.

What the fuck do I do, I want to buy a house.

Also, merry christmas anons.

I cashed out 10k no problem
Just pay your CGT and it's fine.

Move to a different bank or get cash through localbitcoin

how large you talking about, lad?

I haven't cashed out yet, but it should be fine as long as you keep a history of your trades

I will cash out a few thousand this week with Coinfloor just to see how it goes

Just cash out 5k in 1k chunks every once in a while. Also use different bank accounts to do more at once.

House buying large.

Kek, if that is the case mate, maybe try phoning your bank before to discuss it with them?

this. Before you cash out anything go to the bank, ask them straight up if they won't make any problems and that's it. If they start bitching you go to a next bank. If that doesn't work, you find some jewish lawyer/accountant. Don't let them spoil your gains/mental health user.
If it was true that you Can't Cash Out, cryptos would be crashing right now

Buy Rolex. Sell Rolex for cash. Repeat. Or buy cash in the post on TOR.

Or all else I can suggest is going down your local Chinese and having a word with them.

Yh I’d try cashing out In 10k/20k chunks maybe spread out over numerous bank accounts. When I cash out I’ll be getting in touch with a tax lawyer to make sure u pay cgt correctly thogh

>britain

I bought 1k in amazon points off a Uk based website. worked fine but I want the rest sent to my bank but terrified of being blacklisted by bank or something. I don't get it, I didn't break any laws why are they being such cunts

>Buy cash on tor
>How to actually get the attention of the NCA

You have went from being a NEET to trying to cash out £200,000+. The bank is legally required to carry out due diligence.

Hire an accountant, pay CGT & try to live in the real world.

figure out how to open an business account in a more crypto friendly country: poland, estonia, belarus.

>He fell for the decentralization meme
Just pay your taxes and there's no problem.

Find an user that lives in another, more crypto friendly country. Learn about the countries banking system. have him help you set up shop there. Buy house as foreign investor

>what is revolut
>what is Fidor

Obviously the minimum wage wagecucks at your local retail shitbank will flip their shit if they see more than the usual wagecuck salary entering your account each month.

take a trip over to the isle of huwite and start a bank account then cash out into that

What's special about fidor and revolut? Can you cash out large sums to these accounts with no raised eyebrows?

oh and make sure you don't buy a house in your name. start an llc and a trust.
always have multiple layers between your assets and your person.

surely better to go through a respectable looking localbitcoins seller or maybe coinfloor than pull some shady shit. unless there's been a recent wave of horror stories i like to think the banks are past the kneejerk account closure phase

Revolut is good because you can use GBP to buy Bitcoin in EUR with zero fees. However, I'm not sure I would trust Revolut to cash out a large amount because they are not a bank so you don't get FSCS protection

>tfw (((banks))) literally hold your funds hostage
What a bunch of bullshit. There needs to be an easier way to cash out.

Those faggots couldn't catch a fucking cold.

>large gains
>10k

user...

Do 10k a day then richfag. Put it through Monero if you wanna be extra careful.

try Fidor UK, there partnered with Kraken, send tens of thousands through there, also its the cheapest method for buying/selling BTC in the UK unless you can be arsed going through localbitcoins and inflate your prices.

go to a german online bank and open an account there

That wouldn't be a problem if we weren't in a highly volatile market, but alas we are.

What would putting it through Monero do? The money still needs to hit your account.

Stop being British