Tfw refreshing MoneycAfee's twitter for the 500th time instead of spending time with family on Christmas day

tfw refreshing MoneycAfee's twitter for the 500th time instead of spending time with family on Christmas day
it's coming soon, rright guys?

You aren’t faster than bots. You will lose money in this scam

Good luck outracing the bots. You will get dumped on like a retard.

get tweetdeck bro, are you retarded

liars i'm going to 3x before carving the turkey

Such losers man, you just have to be ready.

Havent you read his tweet that he is off the internet for the next 2 days, because christmas with family?

kys namefag

He's aware of the bots, he will fuck them over in todays tweet. I can easily outrace normies, I can enter any shitcoin at cryptopia/bittrex/binance in under 3sec of the tweet.

Source?

his nigger wife doesn't celebrate christmas you donkey

maybe he's the one buying all the LGD to get himself some hookers

his twitter... because...umm.. he tweeted it.

we are your family now

how

LINK THE FUCKING TWEET

Op does your shit family make you money or just drain that shit, fuck it who needs family when your making cash money, cut that family shit out of your life and come thank me later

obvious autism

what percentage do coins go up after a pick?

Got to love faggot anons talking shit but never provided the evidence to back up their bullshit claim, get the fuck outta here nigga

200%

I have it but i dont fucking trust it, if the notification sound doesnt come on and i miss it and kms.
Tweetdeck probably wont allow McAffe notifications anyway so they can buy more coins to dump on us before we get there

wrong.
100% max, and it will be lower every single day because of more retards

the sounds are definitely unrealiable, the tweets always seem reliable though.

I need to take a poop but I don't want to miss this

get fucked by bots, pajeet

made 150% profit yesterday and max was 180 todays gonna be over 200

fuck it froze id ont see a rpice

tweet popped up instantly as well as sound

instantly doubled in price before I could even put in buy order, now bittrex site crashed very nice