Do you think a planetary defense force could repel a xenomorph infestation? As well...

Do you think a planetary defense force could repel a xenomorph infestation? As well, just how dangerous of a threat can they reasonably face before everything starts falling apart?

Other urls found in this thread:

global.kyocera.com/fcworld/charact/chemistry/chemiresist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, they only exist to fall and have the space marines/imperial guard/sisters of battle/whatever called in to save the planet.

I don't think the PDF is the best group to deal with xenomorphs, nor do I think that Space Marines are particularly well equipped to deal with xenomorphs

Some sort of inquisition task force would likely be effective at wiping out the infestation, as xenomorphs tend to rely on stealth

Their natural ability to squeeze into tight spaces and hide effectively as well as their quickness (relative to baseline humans) would make them hard to combat on a large scale if only because they probably wouldn't take any sort of straight-on battle

The strength of xenomorphs is also pretty hard to determine easily. Someone seeing a xenomorph or two throughout the hive could mean that there really are just a couple, or there could be hundreds and there's really no way of telling until they invade en masse

Xenomorphs are also shown to be very intelligent and adaptable. That means if they come across a threat to their hive/continued existence they can determine a appropriate response quickly and apply it hive-wide due to their hive mind

Honestly I think they would be better at planetary infiltration than genestealers if only because they are able to mask the extent of their infestation so easily

The soldiers that get wrecked in every Alien movie are above PDF level. They are like at least regular guardsman level, well above conscript and PDF. Colonial Marines aren't just random faggot militia, they're Marines.

I say that xenomorphs are better than genestealers at infiltration mostly due to the fact that the defensive forces can identify the stage of genestealer infestation pretty much by looking at the infected and nothing else, as they become more and more xeno-like as the stages progress, whereas with Xenomorphs, it's a bit harder to determine

Maybe I'm not giving the genestealers' more advanced ability to coordinate and organize enough credit, but even with that in mind I still think that xenomorphs would be better suited to toppling hive worlds than genestealers

Aren't they part of a larger organization that is called the Militia though?

Ah wait, no they aren't

Nevermind

Honestly, Xenomorphs are really kind of fucking terrifying. In the first two movies, their best combat strategy against them was basically exterminatus, and it didn't even work that well because they just infested their escape vessels.

>could
sure, It's not likely tho.
If i had to put money on it I'd say they do about as well as the colonial marines in the films.
that is to say they hold out for a bit before getting swamped.

Xenomorphs a shit a pack of grizzly bears with acid blood would be scarier.

A Hive city is basically the worst fucking place in any universe to have to fight Xenomorphs. There are about ten skizillion people who could go missing from the lower levels before anyone in authority noticed anything was wrong, and there are so many places for them to set up a nest that if you do find it it'll be due to sheer blind luck.

I think the Aliens would be wiped out before the authorities noticed them Underhive gangs have more firepower & greater numbers than the colonial marines.

Xenos vs tyranids
Would be a hell of a fight

Their ability to extend their own infestation is probably the most terrifying thing about them

With a lot of infestation-style horrors, its as simple as "find the big one and plant explosives on it", but with xenomorphs, i'm pretty sure any one can potentially become a queen and thus extend the life of the hive if necessary

And only one queen can birth hundreds of xenomorphs, maybe more

Well, in open warfare it would be no contest, the Tyranids would win

They just have too many numbers and can replace those numbers way too easily

Now xenomorphs v genestealers would be interesting

Basically either a race to overwhelm the hive world first or a game of subterfuge and counter-subterfuge with the genestealers trying to use the planetary defenses to uproot the xenomorphs without giving themselves away

You could write a novel about it

Nah that's just not fair,everyone knows the tyranids would steamroll everything else with a full on invasion.
I'm talking about 1v1 or a medium Xeno hive vs feral pack of tyranids
I'd say xenos would have slight advantage thanks to acid blood

Well if its a feral pack of tyranids, then xenomorphs' higher intelligence would give them a clear advantage with the ability to manipulate their environment to their advantage and coordinate their numbers

tyranids without the hivemind to lead them just devolve into highly aggressive animals, whereas xenomorphs are shown to often be far more clever than they appear

Without a Queen the Xenos aren't much more intelligent than animals. Smart animals with very strong ambush predator instincts, but still animals.

They still probably win that fight since 'Nids seem to get the shorter end of the IQ stick when cut off from their central brain, and the worst outcome for a Xeno in melee is a mutual kill/incap because of the acid.

In the Xenomorphs' case, the big one is exceptionally intelligent AND fucking horrifying in her own right because the Queen is more than just an egg laying sack of shit. She's strong, tough, fast as shit, and deceptively stealthy despite her size.

Also, Xenomorphs are more or less amphibious, and can infiltrate via water ducts. Imagine the water system of a hive world, and then fill it with fucking aliens. The real danger as has been said before is the sheer number of people who would go missing before anyone have a shit.

The issue there is that xenos fucking ghost people. Hell, they ghost experienced military personnel with motion trackers They're not going to run around screeching out in the open; they're going to pick people off one by one and scurry back to their nest where they make more aliens.

Those numbers and all that fire power would count for fuck all since they probably wouldn't have the organization nor the tracking skills to hunt down every single xenomorph to keep them from just continually reproducing by picking off civilians. Xenomorphs aren't mindless animals, they are clever ambush hunters that like to pick off lone targets to grow their numbers till they have overwhelming numbers. Also I've never heard of Underhive gangs fending off genestealers which aren't any scarier.

>The issue there is that xenos fucking ghost people.
This. THIS.

Imagine playing Metal Gear Solid, assuming you aren't a complete fuckup. Now imagine you're one of those guards and all your buddies are getting ghosted by Snake and you don't see a fucking thing. Now imagine instead of Snake it's an eight foot tall murder machine with deadly acid for blood capable of bashing through reinforced doors, and every one of your buddies it ghosts creates a new one.

So what happens when the Zerg show up to make this a threesom?

It's basically a genestealer, so yes. Genestealer Cults can even usurp entire worlds when they play their cards right. The thing is, Genestealers infiltrate and form cults that can overthrow society from within. Xenomorphs don't 'infiltrate' shit, they just kill, consume, and make babies.

They would be a threat severe enough to call in the Death Watch probably, but it would be hard for it to ever grow to the point where it could destroy a genuine fortified imperial world. I imagine it would just be a persistent infestation problem like Orks.

The Zerg infect and corrupt the Xenomorphs
The Tyranids eat all of the Zerg

Tyranids come out on top due to efficiency and the powers of the Hive Mind.

Now let's add Slivers!

Exterminatus before it turns the planet into a nest or something, virus bomb that shit

If it's a normal world sure. If it's a hive world the whole planet may as well be written off for Exterminatus then and there.

Genestealers don't reproduce super fast, they're more of a slow burn with the whole infiltrating the human populace strategically. Xenomorphs reproduce retardo-fast, like by the time any off-planet resources could react the planet would be mostly Xeno.

The problem with comparing them with a Genestealer infestation is that they have fundamentally different goal. Stealers just want to set up shop and wait for a hive fleet to show up, they don't have any real drive to fuck shit up until they know a fleet is on it's way. Xenomorphs want to breed as fast as possible, which for them is really fucking fast, and the more shit they fuck up the faster they can do it.

How does killing humans make more Xenomorphs? I thought they had to hit someone with a face hugger.

Also to add: the slow-burn nature of the Genestealer cult makes them far more practical to fight, since it's a multi-generation process and creates relatively easy to identify mutants as a byproduct. All it takes is one hybrid to slip up once and suddenly you've got an Inquisition pain train on the way.

While the two might be similar in combat capacity, they're VERY different in long-term imperatives.

>All Slivers get +1/+1 for every Trope enchantment

They don't kill them, they knock them out and take them back to the hive.

It's really gonna depend on how good their customs is. Biological scanners have to be dialed in.

Probably, but not without casualties
Those things are dangerous

>No, they only exist to fall and have the space marines/imperial guard/sisters of battle/whatever called in to save the planet.
That's dumb and you should feel dumb for perpetuating that

PDF will at least have access to lasguns, which have about as much oomph to them as a 50 cal IIRC

Xenomorphs have been killed with less

sup

Killing them isn't the problem, they're never going to offer open battle unless they've got an overwhelming advantage and unlike a Genestealer cult you've got an incredibly small window to identify the problem before it becomes too big for anything short of Deathwatch intervention to stop.

>Flood show up
>Spores begin converting all dead biomass to flood cells
>every xenomorph that falls becomes flood
>every zerg that falls becomes flood
>every tyranid that falls becomes flood
>no need for facehuggers, or digestive pools, or big gobbly worms
>the dead just congeal into a big khaki colored mass then turn into the muscle, sinew, and nerves needed to become soldiers

Flood win due to superior assimilation process and adaptability.
Flood cells are basically stem cells that can change to whatever type is needed and revert when needed. So if a big mass of flood crawlers needs to turn into a titan sized battering ram or living artillery or flier, or neural relay, it can at a moments notice

That and I don't recall the zerg, tyranids, or xenomorphs being able to utilize tech

IDK, I feel like a guard regiment could handle it

Remember the world in Aliens was a fucking mining planet, and they only sent one fucking squad of marines to respond to the distress beacon.

A Deathwatch Kill team would be the most likely response, and they could probably handle it seeing as Aylmaos are slightly less gunfire resistant genestealers with acid blood.

The Tyranids also convert biomass into more Tyranids, grow their own technology, etc.

Really i'd say the flood/tyranids are equivalent.

>incredibly small window to identify the problem
remember its a 1:1 ratio on xenomorph reproduction, and they kill the host they use, pretty inefficient, horrifying, but inefficient.

So however many people went missing, divide that by 100 seeing as how xenomorphs tend to kill rather than capture and you have however many xenos you have to deal with.

On a planet of billions, a few thousand people go missing all at once and you quarantine the area, and you have about 100 xenomorphs to deal with. At that point you just level the city

>That and I don't recall the zerg[...] being able to utilize tech
While it's not their preferred method zerg can infest things in a way not unlike the flood and these infested individuals retain some degree of their memories and skills including knowing how to use equipment they were wearing, though they don't do it as quickly or efficiently as flood.

>grow their own technology
Flood do this as well, but it is better to just use what is already there in most cases.
That and they learn of new tech by assimilating the memories of those they assimilate, then can build bio structures that mimic that tech

Which is why its a good idea to incinerate people before they are captured when dealing with flood, but only the ones with top secret knowledge.

>Flood/tyranid equivalent
They are pretty well matched
We don't even know what is driving the nids though

While I'm a xenomorph fan they don't stand much of a chance.

They are ambush predators but space Marine senses would be just as good, if not better than theirs. That's before you give then wall penetrating auspex and their other toys. Also SM are not just hulking brutes, they are fast with insane reaction times and constantly on guard. Then their insane healing and armor would play a big factor in surviving the crucial first second. So an alien would have to somehow sneak up on a SM and manage to perform a sneak attack that kills them on the first shot.

We have seen humans and predators take on aliens and have decent chances of winning. Ripley was a level 1 civilian for fuck sake and she took down an alien queen in cqc with an open cabin forklift.

Now if you gave aliens the intelligence to use technology and tactics it might be able to take down a marine.

Flood can't even infect humans with nerve conditions. Their entire premise is based on all life having similar genetics, and Tyranids and Xenomorphs both probably couldn't get infected in the first place, Xenos because they're silicon based life forms and Tyranids because their central nervous system is so utterly different they'd likely not even be compatible, like a square peg and round hole.

Now if they already had enough biomass to have a Gravemind and post-Infection forms they'd probably be on par with Nids because Gravemind goes full jump the shark then jump it again while blasting metal and doing cocaine thanks to writers having to make it a threat to a race more advanced than Necrons, but even then they wouldn't get any valuable resources out of Xenos but silicon and acid, (both I'm sure could be repurposed, though less efficiently than normal meat) since Flood are essentially Calcium based life forms IIRC.

Who the fuck knows what Nids are made out of though. For all we know it's anything from 100% carbon nanotubes to hard sugar and delicious candy center.

In some spin-off media like the comics, even soldiers who don't fall into the horror-movie tropes and actually make good calls and correct plays still job hard against xenomorphs.

A Hive with a xenomorph infestation is in for a hell of a fight, and is probably fucked. Genestealers are similar, but only if it's purestrains sans cultists and larger biomorphs, and it seems like only Terminators stand a fair chance against them when fighting in the close quarters of a Hive/Space Hulk/Ship.

>Flood can't even infect humans with nerve conditions.
Infection forms cannot sync the nervous system if its all deranged no

Infection forms work by skipping the whole "killing" bit and hijacking a still alive animal.

Sgt. Johnson's brain and memories are safe from the flood due to his condition, but if he is killed his body can still be converted to biomass.

Infection forms might not work on xenomorphs, zerg, or nids, but they can still be killed and turned into flood matter.

However there is no guarantee that infection forms wouldn't work just fine on zerg or nids seeing as how they are remotely controlled anyway by the hive tyrants, so it might actually be quicker and easier for infection forms to link them up with the gravemind seeing as there is already a broadcasting network in place for them to hijack rather than having to build one out of repurposed nerve cells.

>who the fuck knows what nids are made out of
I would assume the phrase "you are what you eat" applies here. Seeing as they eat planets and shit out nids, the nids would have to be composed of whatever was used to make them. Carbon nanotubes might be a thing, but consider that lasrifles tear through gaunts like tissue paper so they are at least made out of meat

the HERO OF THE IMPERIUM cut up a bunch with a chainsword, so they are probably made out of protein chains

>hard sugar and delicious candy center.
YA HEAR DAT BOYZ! DEM CRAWLIES IS MADE OF CANDY! KRAK DEM OPEN AND EAT DEM!

They kill you if you're a big enough threat, elsewise its straight to the incubation chamber for you. A xenomorph's first wave is typically made up of drones that are sent out to collect the fresh meat, if said meat puts up enough of a fight then the a few warriors are added to the mix to take out whatever the drones can't get at in time, combining the stealth and smarts of drones with the brute strength, durability, and in your face aggression of the warrior. Continue to fight them off there and the queen will decide to just go "fuck it" and drown your ass in warriors to kill you so she can be done with it. Assuming you're in a hive, the final threat you have to deal with before the queen herself gets involved would be her praetorian guard, the cream of the crop who will absolutely murder your shit without hesitation. Unless we take into account yautja spawned demos, praetorians are bigger, stronger, sturdier, smarter, faster, and waaaay fucking meaner than the previous castes. If these guys get involved then you should consider yourself lucky, not because you'll survive mind you; but because when they get involved they don't take hosts, they just kill you outright. If the queen gets involve there's a slim chance she *might* keep you alive to use as a host, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Tl;dr it depends on the caste and how much of a threat you are.

>Lasguns
Honestly, I don't know how effective lasguns would be because according to Alien 3, they can survive a bath in molten lead.

>tend to kill
Not really. They only seem to kill on the defensive. There was no hive in Alien, so it just murdered everything. In Aliens, they captured more people than they killed. In Alien 3, it was in full murder mode to protect the queen embryo, and in Resurrection, they were in murder mode because they were essentially defending an artificial hive.

Marines could fight them for sure, but it still won't be an easy fight. The morphs won't throw themselves at the Marines in droves. They'll likely set up ambushes, swarm them, and let the acid do its job. Marines also use bolters, whose shells will cause the aliens to explode and fucking ruin everything around them. It's not like a pulse rifle where it makes a few holes. That shit is going to be everywhere. Speaking of, aliens also walk crawl, and if they pounce from above and get boltered, anything below it is in for a bad day, especially if there are more aliens.

that's a good point, Aliens have also been shown to use their acid blood intentionally, so its possible they could melt through a space marine's armor

I'm not sure of the ability of ceramite to stand up to hydrocholric acid, but i'm sure with enough of it eventually it will get through

I mean it did melt through a spaceship's hull, right?

>I don't know how effective lasguns would be because according to Alien 3

Colonial Marines shoot them up with machine guns. Pulse Rifles are firing normal old bullets

Lasguns, in fluff, range in potency from "bullet" to "blows limbs off". And in TT terms autoguns and lasguns are identical, damage wise.

Therefore, Aliens can be killed by Lasguns

Can't really say I can see the flood making biomass out of a silicone based acid blooded life form. Would be pretty counter intuitive to introduce something that corrodes everything from paper to the hull of a spacecraft to a pile of meat and bone me thinks. The flood gravemind would probably take one look at xenos and go "we'll just come back to that later." before killing everything around them like a kid eating around the vegetables in a pot pie. Eventually they'd kill them yeah, but only after everything else has been dealt with so as to deny the xenos a chance to replenish their numbers.

Do xenomorphs need to eat?

No, that's the interesting part of them. They absorb electricity. They're essentially, living batteries (hence the acidic blood)

That's why they built their nest around the colonies nuclear reactor. They're absorbing the heat and energy from it.

>The flood gravemind would probably take one look at xenos and go "we'll just come back to that later." before killing everything around them like a kid eating around the vegetables in a pot pie
These analogies are giving me a steady stream of sensible chuckles

>They're essentially, living batteries (hence the acidic blood)
See, I actually really like that. I kind of considered that possibility at some point and now I feel like I deserve a cookie for thinking of it.
Excuse me

What a nice thread

Yes, but not only that, it basically went from top to bottom. That shit is nasty. If it were one or two, they might be fine, but after several just explode on top of them, I doubt power armor would be much use. Terminators with their force fields would fare much better. However at that point, there's a very real possibility the aliens would lure them somewhere and leave them stranded because they lack mobility.

The difference is the bullet is physically penetrating their exoskeleton whereas the lasgun is applying focussed energy. Molten lead is at least 375C, which they can survive and shake off apparently, otherwise, you might run into the same problem as bolters where you're just blowing off chunks of alien and getting acid everywhere.

Again, the real issue here is that if you're at a point where you're fighting large numbers of aliens, you've got a. Much bigger problem to worry about and you might as well bomb the planet.

>they can survive a bath in molten lead
Lead actually has a relatively low melting point of 621.5°F/327.5°C and if I recall correctly it wasn't in there that long. Now that's still a some what impressive thing to survive but not crazy over the top.

>I'm not sure of the ability of ceramite to stand up to hydrocholric acid, but i'm sure with enough of it eventually it will get through

Advanced Ceramics, like say ceramite, are one the most acid resistant out there.

global.kyocera.com/fcworld/charact/chemistry/chemiresist.html

>Can't really say I can see the flood making biomass out of a silicone based acid blooded life form. Would be pretty counter intuitive to introduce something that corrodes everything from paper to the hull of a spacecraft to a pile of meat and bone me thinks.
Yeah, due to the nature of flood cells, best way to deal with them is to either pulp the cells with blunt force trauma, burn with fire, or melt with acid.

Xenomorphs have the whole acid bit.
usually if a flood form is "killed" it means you disrupted the "body" enough to disable it and now they have to re-align themselves before getting right back up and trying to kill you.
However if you burn them, or otherwise destroy the majority of cells, you're golden.
So a xenomorph getting ripped apart by a flood form is going to kill said flood form permanently, or rather remove a small amount of biomass from the combined flood organism.

Also severing a flood form from the gravemind will cause it to go berserk and mindlessly attack anything not made out of flood matter within sensory range.

So Xenos might be off the menu simply due to the acidity of their blood until the gravemind dedicates biomass to synthesizing a large critter that spews base goop on the corpse to counteract the acid

Well the thing about stranding terminators is that a lot of those guys have teleporters, right?

Plus i'm sure they are content just wrecking their way out of any Hive backalley

Things like melta-weapons are probably the most effective against them as they have the ability to pierce their exoskeletons without giving the chance for blood to get everywhere

Or maybe flamers, like how flamethrowers were used to decent effect in the first movie

Well then I can't see Xenomorphs doing very well in any sort of combat against space marines or otherwise ceramite armored foes without some serious trickery

Honestly they could probably just collapse the Hive world down around whatever task force goes after them with their extremely high proliferation rate

>Yes, but not only that, it basically went from top to bottom. That shit is nasty
And that was just a small spurt from a facehugger. Just imagine what bleeding a fully grown xeno would do to a ship in space. I mean I know that it was done in Alien ressurection, but since those xenos had a higher human DNA mix to them I can't say for certain of their blood was diluted at all, even if it did melt through multiple levels of the fuckhuge ship they were on.

Question, could we not just dump a bunch of bleach on the xenos blood to dilute the acid?

It's also possible the opposite is true and facehugger acid is more potent.

Xenomorphs > Zerg > Tyranids > Flood > Bydo

I mean, in theory, yes

But that implies that you have a fuck ton of bleach to throw at them

Maybe if the Xenomorphs made their nest inside a hive world factory that mass produces bleach, there might be enough on hand

Fluff suggests Lasguns apply kinetic force, likely through cavitation/impact transference of energy (though I stick by my headcannon that lasguns aren't lasers at all, but rather a form of particle packet accelerator, which explains all of it's characteristics, visual phenomena and the fact they work well in an atmosphere)

They can also survive the vacuum of space, and being frozen to god knows how long. If we take into account the games then pic related survived multiple dips for several seconds in magma with no apparent injury. Xenos can survive some pretty bullshit stuff, my dude.

>But that implies that you have a fuck ton of bleach
I visit /b/ on occasion

Congrats. You can take out a Queen Mother hive or two. Unfortunately you still have to live with the knowledge that you visit /b/ in 2017.

To balance out the PH levels and complete neutralize the acid it would take fucktons of bleach or a stronger base since it's so acidic. Probably the closest thing to xenomorph blood in real life that we know if is fluoroantimonic acid which has a PH of -31 and change. And even that doesn't melt through things as quickly as the blood in the movies.

>as they become more and more xeno-like as the stages progress
Isn't it the opposite actually ?

Nothing doing. Bleach lacks the proper amount of bas(iciness? idity? What the fuck is the proper term here?) to counteract such a potent acid. You would need something really fucking basic and in a massive quantity to get it to work. Plus there's the issue of actually,putting it into effect. I mean it's fine if you're just counteracting blood splatters, but just spraying a xeno with the stuff is probably just going to end with you getting ripped up by a base covered xenomorph.

IIRC some company in an Aliens comic developed a synthetic Base that neutralized their blood so they could actually do proper autopsies. I don't think the writers understood that a Base that strong would be just as deadly to humans though because IIRC they shoot a tank of it and it splashes all over a xeno and a person they're grappling, so they can shoot the xeno without coating the person in acid.

By the fifth generation, basically new genestealers are being produced instead of human-genestealer hybrids

This is a great thread.

Thank you OP for making such a great thread.

Thank you everyone else for posting in this thread.

The Flood then loses to the Bydo.

They would have to be fully aware of the extent of the threat and have appropriate counter gear. I'd give it to the xenos otherwise.

What if the zerg got huggered? Imagine a Xeno Ultralisk

It's in one of the omnibus, "Rogue" I think. I know that in genocide that neopharm (the xenozip producers) also develops a suit that more or less "heals" when acid splashes it by producing a neutralizing agent and covering the hole in plastic or some equally goofy shit. Pretty damned stupid really, but I love it all the same.

What happens is a Xenomorph infects a genestealer cultist or vise versa?

Xenomorphs reproduce by copying the genetics of their host animal then consuming them

Genestealers reproduce by ALTERING the genetics of their host animal

So a Xenostealer is fast, black, armored, multi armed, terrifying, has acid for blood, basically an alien turned up to 11.

A Genemorph on the other hand... well thats difficult to say. Unless it's a queen organism it can't breed. And the xenomorph hive mind may detect another hive mind intruding on it's own, making them useless as infiltrators

If they did get a queen though, you suddenly have a VERY rapidly breeding hive of genestealers that outstrips anything seen before

>the collective belief of trillions of orks turns the nids into candy

I'm a bit slow, is the xenostealer the primarily xenomorph creature or is the genemorph?

Dude, ok, What if, but dude

What if the UNIVERSE only exists because the Orks believe it does

Chaos only exists because the Orks believe it does

Humans only exist because the Orks believe they do

Everything that is, is only the solipsistic shared dream of the Orks?

WHAT IF THE ONLY REASON THE ORKS CAN SHAPE REALITY WITH BELIEVE IS BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN SHAPE REALITY WITH THEIR BELIEF BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN SHAPE REALITY WITH THEIR BELIEF BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN SHAPE REALITY WITH THEIR BELIEF BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN SHAPE REALITY WITH THEIR BELIEF BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN SHAPE REALITY WITH THEIR BELIEF BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN SHAPE REALITY WITH THEIR BELIEF BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN SHAPE REALITY WITH THEIR BELIEF

That pic. I love it. Thank you.

The Xenostealer is a xenomorph that has infected and grown out of a Genestealer

The Genemorph is a genestealer infected Xenomorph

So what would happen if the Xenomorphs showed up on an ork planet?

Xenomork

Would it be part of the xenomorph hive mind or would it be over come by that taste WAAAGH! energy and just become a funny looking ork?

The Orks have a good old time either way

Pretty much a never ending stalemate clusterfuck though

It should be noted that Ork-Genestealer hybrids DO exist, but only among smaller feral ork populations as Orks can instinctively detect alien corruption among them

Yes

YOU'RE GOING IN TOO DEEP user! YOU'RE GOING IN TOO DEEP!
The orkz have a lot of fun fighting the new enemy that refuses to run away and may or may not kill you upon its own death. This continues until they notice a lot of boyz aren't coming back to camp and that the xenos are starting to get a lot bigger and greener than they remember. A horrifying thought occurs- what if they get the reality warping powers that orkz posses? I mean a drone probably can't do jack shit with it, but a queen is a lot smarter and can hijack the brain of every xeno she spawns. Could...could they believe everything implanted with her spawn?

>queen starts painting her drones green to make them tougher

But they go backwards until then.

Originally, how it worked was that a purestrain genestealer infects someone and they give birth to a hybrid, then that hybrid infects a new person and they give birth to a more humanoid hybrid, and so on. This goes on until the fourth-generation hybrids, who are almost entirely humanoid in form, and mate with each other like humans to give birth to more purestrain genestealers.

>purple painted xenomorphs stand in the middle of open crowds undetected

But when do they start birthing mining equipment?

I'd say they're just about equally bullshit. The Flood can infect the laws of physics and the Bydo can infect people who think about them too hard.

I'm imagining a queen just picking up her brood one by one with her main arms and using her little secondary arms to delicately paint them with a myriad of brushes to get a good even coat with the same level of dedication that we do our minis. The idea of her wearing glasses and leaning in close while hissing at them to hold still as she works brings unimaginable amounts of joy to me. If there's a draw friend here that can bring this vision to life then I would be forever grateful.