Help

I want to identfy this die

Other urls found in this thread:

talantiki.ru/pi/has-326ba7-wb.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=VUtJx-JHCfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some variation of FATE dice?

Fuck that die, post more pictures of your cat's paws.
They're cute.
You have a cute cat.

Seconded. Cat paws and I'll give you the answer.

Could be something from quarriors or Dragon dice.

>I want to...die
same

Maybe try taking the photo from further away and even more out of focus.

Thirding call for pictures of cat paws. This is a far more noble pursuit than identifying whatever the dice is for.

it's a chaotix die

it's not from quarriors

Holy shit! How has no one hear got it? It's a six-sided die, OP.

We can't say for certain it has six sides. We only know it has at least three sides.

Move it farther away and shake the phone faster, only then can we get a good look.

Those are fat fingers.

75th for more cat paw pictures.

Fuck the cat paw pics.

Just take pictures of your cat and share them here. I wanna see how cute your cat is.

At first I thought it could be from Tiny Epic Galaxies after careful examination of the blurry pixels I now have no idea

At least 4. You can see 9 edges.

That's MY dice. Give it back.

Yes we need pics of your cat OP, please give them to us

There's only one die in that picture, Tyrone.

>Veeky Forums - cat pictures

your dice like this, but blue talantiki.ru/pi/has-326ba7-wb.jpg

>I want to identify as this die
FTFY

Damnit, you told him. Now he wont show us his kitty!

I can confirm it's not a Dragon Dice die.

I have the same thing. Here's a better pic of one of the faces.

Yup, it's a die.

But do you have a cat?

Another face

OP you don't understand, we want pictures of your cat then maybe we'll look at your die.

Not OP, but maybe someone can help me identfy this?

ENHANCE

Looks like Cygnar faction die from long time ago

>scroll through entire thread
>no follow up pictures of OP's cat
I am reaching levels of disappointment not previously known to exist.

Also, what is this from?

Cat thread?

I already know where the d6 came from, I just wanted to post my cat.

His name is Cole and he's my special boy.

This is a good thread. More cats with dice please.

Cole looks like a great boy. This is my cat Imoni. He just passed the other day at 17 and a half years old. I wanted to share his sweet pudgy face with people.

My condolences. 17 is a ripe old age for a cat. My family cat, who we got in 1990, lived to be 21!

It is a dice that came with a couple of star wars toys a few years ago. now please more cats.

Sadly no dice involved, but Bella is in a box that I turned into my mini case.

She's kind of attached to the house, and when we moved out of there she stayed, like she did when the last tenants left her for us. Been to see her a few times and she's still happy, but I miss her running to the door every day for fuss when I got home. She was best cat.

It's sad, but I'm just glad he got a full and happy life. Purred so loud that if he was on the floor upstairs, you could hear him rumbling downstairs.

Here's my gay boys. Spaghetti is the all black, and the black and white is meatball. Little faggots are inseparable.

tiny die for tiny cat

What a cutie!

Just a foot, but quite colorful. 7/10
Just a foot and less color. 6/10
Multiple feet and a bit of tail I think! 7/10
I just wanna smoosh my face in that belly! Exposed teeth are menacing though. 9/10
Dawww, look at that sleepy peepy. 8/10
This belly is also face smooshable. 8/10

Have a sleepy blep from my sweet little girl. She got tuckered out chasing a milk ring.

anyone can identify this dice?

youtube.com/watch?v=VUtJx-JHCfY

Looks like a brown recluse. Be careful handling it.

cat thread!

My cats are best friends.

I wish i had a cat.

That's a fuckin brown recluse

GOOD cats, Veeky Forums

its eratigena atrica

In case you're actually still wondering, it's a die from a Star Wars action figure. Around like 2011 or 2012 some of the Star Wars figures, IIRC especially the ones from the Clone Wars cartoon, came with a die and a card that you could use to play some type of table top game with them. I have a handful of those dice in a tub with some Star Wars figures.

That's from a star wars clone wars figure from about 8 years back. it was for a shitty set of stats on each card included with each figure. by brother used to collect so i have like 7 of them. utterly useless, but cool looking.

Thats a cat not a dice.

SHOW US YOUR PUSSY OP

cats are lame

My cat sits with his paws on the next step so I decided to photoshop what I see every time.

Sorry, phoneposting. It's stupid and does this every damn time..

This

That's what spirits look like in my dreams.

>She's kind of attached to the house, and when we moved out of there she stayed, like she did when the last tenants left her for us. Been to see her a few times and she's still happy, but I miss her running to the door every day for fuss when I got home. She was best cat

D'awww

If you can't identify it, it's an existential damage die.

you're lame

The angle makes it look like your cat is flying thtougj the air instead of sitting on the floor

It's also the only photo I have of him where his collar tag and my phone number aren't visible.

the house is obviously a locus of ancient evil and she the vigilant guardian of the living world.

The Cygnus isn't that thin, even on the old GF9 dice.