THIN YOUR PAINTS thread

>
>ebay.com/itm/CHAOS-SPACE-MARINES-ARMY-EMPERORS-CHILDREN-MANY-UNITS-TO-CHOOSE-FROM/131755292072?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=2&asc=41451&meid=5fbe91520d874a2a9cf466882410a1dd&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=201449000982
Would you pay 18 dollars for this?

posting my own mini

Red Scorpions a best

They look like Half Life 1 security guards

OPEN THE DOOR BARNEY

>Mock the people in these threads
>tfw you know your minis look like this

Emperor's mercy. There is a fairly valuable single Terminator under there though.

Bought these myself, I enjoy salvage projects and giving miniatures some love after years of abuse ;_;

Jesus, it looks like a panda had a stroke

Those look similar in quality and color to Duncan's first marine

>When you fuse you pubic hairs to you slaaneshi terminators

Some well painted ebay OC.

>1st has face fused to tubes as if corrupted
>2nd is some Eddsworld anime shit
>3rd looks like a man

The noodle arm sent my sides into mordor

Fuck yeah I would. You could strip most of these easy. That's a fucking steal if you're willing to put the work into them.

If they were reasonably priced then I would totally buy models like that off of ebay.

Its not that hard to strip to strip the paint... especially if they're old pewter miniatures.

Yeah, I bought a large eldar army for a bit under a fifth of the original model cost. Stripped them in alcohol then scrubbed with an old toothbrush and they were fine.

>not buying ancient rogue trader miniatures painted with house paint and fielding them next to your modern, expertly painted miniatures.

>not having your warlord be a tiny termie with gallons of red paint leading legions of wonderfully painted modern blood angels

See? That sounds like a great find! I play steel legion and most of my guys were secondhand ebay finds.

I'll gladly mix the old scale with my new scale, friend.
They must be my paintjobs though lol.

I still have the old school Leman Russ boxed up somewhere. If he ends up returning, fielding him with some modern Primaris Wolves would be hilarious.

back when he was imperial commander leman russ? not primarch of the space wolves leman russ?

too cool my friend. too cool.

fuck, that's at least 30 bucks worth of sisters
i wish death upon this person

But you aren't trying to sell them on eBay claiming they're Pro-Painted. Are you?

If they're on ebay chances are they got sold to someone who can actually fix them. Thankfully with metal minis you can put some hardcore shit on them to strip the paint and start over.

Post em'.

>hardcore shit

steal your mom/girlfriend's nail polish remover, leave them in that for 2 days and attack with a paintbrush, you don't even need a toothbrush or wire brush by that point

things I've salvaged by this method:

- squad of squats
- old Citadel/Grenadier Lone Wolf minis
- Gaunt's Ghosts primed with some shit ass paint
- Schaeffer's Last Chancers likewise