Mainly, this is a cross-post from /trv/

Mainly, this is a cross-post from /trv/

I really need help making sure my friend is okay. I haven't heard from her for over 2 weeks, and she's never, ever gone silent like this before.

I need help making sure she's alright, and I don't know how to go about it. I do know that every Wednesday she does sanctioned Pathfinder Society play at the Good Games at Upper Mount Gravatt in Brisbane, Queensland. So I guess, if there's anyone out there who games there, please post here in case you know anything.

I'm trying to avoid giving out too much of her info, just in case I'm nothing but a worried idiot and all this does is leave a shit load of her personal info out there. But if anyone from the Good Games store posts here, and confirms that a PFS player has been missing, or maybe even knows her brother who also does PFS at the same store, I can provide both of their names.

I realize that this post is easily gonna come off a certain way, especially when I consider some of the creepy posts that have been made on this board.

But, I'm desperate to know if anything bad has happened to her, hopeful that she's okay. She's a close friend of mine, and I miss her, and I can only hope that I'm worrying for nothing.

Here's the other post I made, I don't know how to properly crosslink Please, I hope someone out there can help.

>She
>But I only know her online

Oh you poor poor summer child.

Like I said, I know how it looks. But, I've been around. A lot.

I know the value and intimacy of relationships in person, as well as online. And when I make the decision to care for someone, I don't do it lightly.

Shit man, I play from PFS. I know who you are talking about, there's only one brother-sister duo. Last time I've seen her she was totally druged out, her new boyfirend came to pikck her up and they were laughing about some internet weirdo.
She also sucked some guys dick for 50$, but that was way earlier. She's generally known as a big slut and a druggie around here.
I'm sorry man.

Dude, she's probably a guy in real life. Just sayin.

Fuck, man, you weren't supposed to tell him.

I mean, sure, she really is an easy lay and can't even fuck right because her pussy's all worn out like Tyson's speedbag, but leave the sad dweeb with his dreams.

I have a bunch of "internet pals", including girls, I fail to see the issue?

I take you seriously OP, but I don't live anywhere near there so I can't help. Whether or not you're being catfished isn't any of my business and not something I can do more than guess about, but I empathize with your worries. The best I can do is ask some of my Pathfinder connections, but unfortunately I can't do that until I get back from work in 8 hours. No promises that any of them would know her either, but it can't hurt to check.

Can I be your internet pal too

Come on guys, really? OP is admittedly probably overreacting, but this isn't /b/.

You can do better than this.

>Come on guys, really? OP is admittedly probably overreacting, but this isn't /b/.
>You can do better than this.
We'd love to do more with this thread but quest threads are currently banned on this board because roleplaying is not Veeky Forums-related.

you know you can call the game store and ask about her?

They're all skinwalkers, user.

If the store is operating properly and responsibly, they're not going to give out customer information to random stalkers on the internet. That's the kind of thing irresponsible businesses get lawsuits filed against them for. I worked in a comic store for awhile and we had very strict rules regarding what kind of information we couldn't give out about our patrons.

Wish I could help mate, I'm only an hour out of Mount Gravatt, and was there today for work, but unfortunately I don't game there. I'll keep my ear to the ground for any missing person alerts popping up and if a thread is still around I'll let you know anything. Best of luck man, hope everything turns out well.

They will give out information about "yeah, this game is scheduled to run this time." And really, that's all he needs to know to find out if she's alive and okay.

>internet friend goes silent
>must be missing
That's a fucking reach
Also have you ever Skyped with her? Audio only doesn't count, that one Hawaiian football player got catfished by his cousin doing a voice on the phone

There are also plenty of voice-changer programs out there.

I used one for years to scam people on MMOs.

It actually means a lot to me that there are people willing to give me the benefit of the doubt. Thank you so much.

This is real, but the mods still might not consider it Veeky Forums. Please don't delete ot close this thread, mods. I'm just trying to make sure a close friend is okay.

As pointed out in the other thread, there's the chance that I'm just overreacting. That's entirely possible, and I hope I am. For the time being, I have to assume she either ghosted me, or something happened that's preventing her from checking in on me. If she ghosted, that's fine.

If not, I have an idea. If anyone in the area is willing, could you give my e-mail address to her brother? If anyone is in the area, or knows what I'm talking about, could you please tell him I'm a concerned friend of his sister's? His name is Jason Edwards, and he does Pathfinder Society at Upper Mount Gravatt on Wedensdays. My email is [email protected] and I hope to God I don't get banned for posting personal info.

Every time I watch catfish I'm puzzled by the lack of scrutiny and skepticism, even when some of these people are not exactly bad-looking or desperate enough to hope against hope.

Well there certainly seems to be a fa/tg/uy in Queensland with that name

No, rule number one: don't be friends with anons.

What about now?

I'll be your friend, user.

>I've been around. A lot.
>I know the value and intimacy of relationships in person, as well as online. And when I make the decision to care for someone, I don't do it lightly.

insignificant things can seem very important when you are 12. life gets better.

I'm sure there's a few in Queensland with that name, but I was hoping that limiting the pool to ones in Brisbane who play at sanctioned Pathfinder Society events every Wedensday, who have a sister would be enough to hope.

Tips fedora

While that's true, you've already made up your mind about me. This is the internet, and many people are very jaded and won't give me the benefit of the doubt.

People will either not believe me and belittle or joke around, or they'll believe me and try to help.

All I can do is be earnest and hope that a lot of people believe me, and trust that I have good reason for being worried.

There's no convincing people who have already made up their minds, especially here on Veeky Forums .

>Life gets better after 12

Why would you lie on the internet, user?

DUDE just contact the store. They have a website, no? A phone number? Veeky Forums is by far the worst way to go about this.

I've done that, and I haven't gotten any favorable results. Also, long distance charges. Also, since I've already called once, I'd be getting in the way of business if I call more, right?

You're coming off as a creepy stalker. If you are sincere and she is ok you are going to look like a weirdo who reported this girls location to STRANGERS in order to what, pass on a message to return your skype call?

The alternative, that something has happened to her in which case you are in no position to do anything about it. Are you gonna go all Liam Neeson and the mudslimes that assaulted her. If you could do that you wouldn't be using a Cambodian basket weaving forum to stalk girls.

Just fucking look up the Brisbane missing persons list you idiot
If she's gone dark for 2 weeks they'd be looking

You might as well ask on fucking deep web.
Go to reddit with this dumb shit you retard.

It's true if you're not trying to sabotage yourself.

Why the fuck did you pick here, of all places to ask for help?

>Why the fuck did you pick here, of all places to ask for help?

First day on Veeky Forums? OP's post displays many of the classic signs of Veeky Forums-centric bait, including but not limited to:

>thirsty incel OP with potential for "nice abs"-tier autism in future posts
>""""female"""" (girl) character for potential thirsty incel respondents
>Pathfinder mentioned for various trolling options
>OP dropping names and emails further into the thread for potential personal army doxxing

I think it's reasonable to mock OP for polluting our board with his obsessive teenage stalker blogpost.

Hopefully it will dawn on OP that he's been ghosted, and he can grow up a little.

Move on mate. Take it from somebody who went through a more real life version where the person only lived a town over and we met on a semi-regular basis. There's basically two things.

1. They dropped contact because something happened. If you're were previous in contact with them and/or family members and now know nothing, it means you're not important enough to be contacted.

2. They've just decided to make a change in their life, and didn't bother telling people why they were gonna vaporize.

Don't try and swoop in to help, especially in this case when you're so seperated. You'll come off as creepy at best, and desperate for human contact at worst. And from a former Grade A creeper, I hope you'll be able to develop the self-awareness and willingness to move yourself beyond that.