Warhammer 40k /40kg/

Fraternization Edition

Previously... >GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>novels here
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>Other megas
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA (no 8e stuff here)

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Abaddon's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

konor.warhammer40000.com
retailgazette.co.uk/blog/2017/07/games-workshop-sales-profit-skyrocket/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for golden bananas!

anyone else enjoying the storm troopers?

Looking at starting harlies for my new main army.
Anyone have any advice for the army before I pick them up?

4th for da best klan

Is the monolith really that bad

Do we know what models / info is coming this Saturday?

I always wondered about that, why isn't he the strongest Chaos God? Who could stop him?

The Divisio Genetor? They might be able to cook up countermeasures for the viruses, but surely their own beasties and biological weapons would be more vulnerable than the usual Admech beepboops.

I vote Fulgurites for Magnus-Bashing, stick 20 in the middle of a bunch of Vanguard and Crawlers and all the other nonsense so he can't charge them first and basically deny him melee, which helps.

I don't play chaos, but I really hope Abbadon gets a new model because he's just really fucking embarassing to have as an arch-enemy

>PRIMARIS FLAMEBROILED INCINULATOR SQUAD
>PRIMARIS REPULSOR GRAV TANK
>PRIMARIS CHANTREAPER DEATHCHAPLAIN
>PRIMARIS MERCYBRINGER APOTHECARGEON
>PRIMARIS FINALIZERS
>CODEX: ULTIMA FOUNDING

Shadowseers are excellent, one is mandatory, two isn't bad either

Nah, dat's da Bad Moonz.

Come on OP, add this in next time.

konor.warhammer40000.com

>I always wondered about that, why isn't he the strongest Chaos God? Who could stop him?

Fluff wise, he's supposed to the the most fluctuating in terms of power levels; sometimes he'll strike gold with a plague that wipes out sectors and swell to power that outstrips any of the gods, but inevitably cures are found or everyone just dies (from the disease or exterminatus normally) and he's dropped backed to the bottom before stabilizing again.

I'm sure someone will ask for a source on that, and I confess I don't have one at hand, but it was fluff from a fair while back; 2nd or 3rd ed Chaos Codex I think.

had some great fun with them in valks
37 s3 ap-2 shots at bs 3+ are great for displacing infantry

CHAOS BTFO

AND IT'S JUST DAY 1

They are so good, obnoxiously good.
I love them. Been useful every game. Conscripts, heavy weapons squads and Scions have been making their points back every game.

I do think the choice to have a different planet for each week was a good one. Means even if one side runs away early, there'll still be everything to fight for next week as it's a whole new warzone.

Did you mean to link bananaman?

Bad moons is a bunch 'a weedy gits, it's da Goffs where da big boss is from!

Yeah. I've fought them many times and always have trouble. I use a lot of Bullgryn so it's very who gets the charge first and they usually do thanks to that stupid land raider variant.

What can I spend my last 35 points on?

>Xenos won. Points taken from Xenos
>message repeats a few times

Are xenos players retarded? You are suppose to take points from the Imperium or Chaos

They play xenos. Retarded is a damn accurate description of them.

>why isn't nurgle the most powerful god
Because he's a NEET who just wants to be left alone but have friends to play games with

NPC fags on suicide watch

>£22 for a single unit
>tfw your horribly expensive army doesn't feel so outrageous anymore

something something tranny ecks dee am i fitting in yet

>Not hate fucking a tranny into submission every day
Yes you are fitting in

I'll hatefuck em so hard that 40% suicide rate becomes 100%.

'e's a fat one, dat's fer sure.

An' no one iz as flash!

When you feed them the d that rate goes down to like 2%

Xenos gains a point, that point goes away and takes one from Chaos/Imperium.

Did I mention that by "hatefuck" I mean "beat the living shit out of"
There is no amount of money that could get me to touch their "neovagina" things.

You fuck the ones with penises so you can see them flopping about as you pound away.

But those ones don't tend to kill themselves, where's the fun in that?

/tg founded /d so if you could go there, that'd be great

hey lets talk about plastic army men

what is your favourite unit of plastic army men

Hunter-killer missiles on razorbacks

>he doesn't want to talk about fucking traps into killing themselves

Deez fings.

Love them so much.

I like custodes and primaris Marines

40th for Savlar Chem dogs

Not a bad suggestion, thanks man. Should I stick a storm shield on the Librarian or keep the storm bolter?

Terminators, ever since I first saw the original Space Hulk PC game as a little user. They're just iconic, I hope they don't fuck up the inevitable chad marine version, just make them a true scale

These are mine

Oh well storm shield is very good on characters. You could also upgrade it to a shield eternal for free using relic rules if you want. I don't usually consider it for librarians since they need a conversion for it... A single storm bolter is definitely worth less than a 3++

Terminators of any kind.

>chad marines
WE'RE NOT GETTING NEW TERMIES, WE'RE GETTING NEW CENTURIONS THAT ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD

Not at all related to 40k, but could you guys help me a bit?

Need to go my former coworker's viewing today; Haven't even met his family, relatives, or any other friends. What should I say to them?

Yeah, sadly it's a bitch to do on the Terminator Librarian model because storm shields are left-handed and the storm bolter is right-handed. It would look baller as fuck if I can get it right.

Deathwing Knights bruh. And I don't fucking care about chad marines, they're never corrupting my best boys with that asinine shit.

My battle-brothers

>I've got the workflow down to be pretty simple now so I can give you a run down.

>Open the epub up in Scribe

>Extract all of the fonts and find the full version equivalents

>Check the font family name of your replacement font and the font from the epub with Font Forge and adjust as needed.

>Swap the fonts in the epub with your replacement ones.

>Export with Prince

>Check it over by viewing the original epub with Readium.

>Double check your pdf in either Sumatra or some other dedicated pdf viewer.

>That's really all there is to it. It took some trial and error to figure it all out, but now I can get one done in about 10 minutes.

What are scribe and prince?

THE QUINTUS GATE MUST FALL!!!!!

Not while xenos players are too busy killing themselves

Is that even a question?

I don't know why I love them so much. They are a close tie to Dreadnoughts or just about any type of walker really but something about Imperial Knights just sticks out to me.

I think I have a mech fetish. Send help.

>how they're doing
>what's their job
>what are their hobbies
>do they have a significant other (less awkward to say it this way)
>have they been reading any books recently
Just be calm and talk slowly

So far that is right Agressors are much better looking Centurions, but I think eventually we'll see Primaris Terminators or atleast scaled up Terminators (could be years away though)

Programs, also don't use that much spacing as you're greentexting

If I kitbashed some skitarii and GSC, could that make a good look for imperial knight retainers?

I wanna do a Duncan and make a mixed army, so aside from imperialing up some cultists and kitbashkng WHFB gunners I can't think of much

It's early!Blast open those gates and feel the sweet embrace of papa Nurgle people of quintus!

tell them that they're NPC faggots

but really just follow s advice

any sense they will just scale them up. Absolute heresy to fuck with such a iconic designs.

I love Knights but I've never been able to convince myself to get one, especially as I prefer smaller games.

FW made marines true scale, they already made Tartarus and cataphracti with open liscence, and that beer fit dread will be the exception to the rule

Pictured: best termies

>prefer smaller games
boss battle man, have a few friends gang up and try to kill you

Also spend 5 minutes max talking about warhammer, and look at their eyes to see if they're interested in continuing to listen to you speak
Also if you are walking and talking, one hand in your pocket the other holds your drink, and sip very slowly and politely

I might just pick up a few of these boys today, how do they look next to the new primaris?

>another edition of 40k without a plastic thunderhawk
it's like GW don't want money or something

I remember seeing a supposedly leaked Terminator concept art months ago, when primaris were first announced. They looked much more rounder and gave me a bad impression, like "yes, they fucked up the design". Now that Aggressors pictures have been released, I'm not sure if it was actually a concept art for aggressors. But I'm pretty sure they looked different - they had the classic hunched back, but with more rounded curves overall. And I don't remember them having a backpack as aggressors do. I tried to ask for a repost the next day but apparently noone saved a copy. I didn't bother to because I thought we would see them again later, but alas.

Like fucking manlets unfortunately. The Primaris' helmet is as tall as the Terminator's lenses at the top of the helmet arch-thing. Gravis marines make them look like little babies.

>best termies

Yeah... sure

They should be a bit shorter, unfortunately. Definitely more bulky, though. Still looking pretty bad in comparison in my opinion. I prefer to avoid primaris for now, they really botched the design.. except on intercessors

I'm on the same boat user. I'd totally buy one but my local meta basically thinks they are stupidly strong, so If i bought one they would just refuse to play me.

Which is hilarious seeing as the one guy who complains the most plays the Robute Gulliman + Stormraven spam list.

Not just tartaros termies?

>no helmet
>best termies
Pick one

>t. grey knights fag that sorely lacks storm shields

who needs helmets when you have dank ass R O B E S

No it was on time with the first Primaris rumors from Hastings. Like on April or May. Tartaros were already released by then... I don't think there is an archive for older threads, is there?

>closet homo DA with only 2W that can't into psychic powers

> she looked like she had never seen anything-quite so horrible-in all her live
please end me.

>"elite of the elite"
>doesn't even have basic equipment that even vanguard vets from literally who chapters can take
Sad!

????

>plastic thunder hawk
>thinking it would sell more that the Khorne tm Lord of Skulls Tm Lord of War Tm

>implying your 3W means jack shit against a mace of absolution

They don't need equipment when they can cast Aegis on themselves.

>Elite special unit from the 1st company
>Cannot even wield a melee and ranged weapon at the same time

retailgazette.co.uk/blog/2017/07/games-workshop-sales-profit-skyrocket/

>Games Workshop sales & profit skyrocket

Is this a good thing?

We are having a PL FoK games at our store.
Yes PL the shame! The horror! The pain!

There is a fucker bringing a Warden and well the games for the first week are 25PL. So a single Knight fits in it.

Sadly for the two idiots bringing just a knight they are rather easy to kill with Celestine and double team of Seraphims with Cuadruple inferno pistols.

Dreadnought list. Smaller one

Yes because it means Rountree stays in charge, so buy paint and white dwarfs from your local GW then buy kits if you're a pleb, otherwise go all in store so GW invests in more stores

I've been reading Baneblade and Shadowsword, it's nice to see the Savlar represented.

Are there anymore novels with them in?

Enjoy that perils of the warp kiddo :^)
>*teleports behind you*
>*charges*
>heh, where are your guns now, kid?

Larger one for when I get my Dorito.

No idea, desu I thought they got retconned out because Carnac didn't like loyalist druggies
how many Valkyries should I use for that Vietnam stoner theme