Are there any other conglomerates of souls like the emperor?

Are there any other conglomerates of souls like the emperor?

Obviously the 5 chaos gods, the various other gods, etc

My fapsock.

Slaanesh?
Ynnead?
All other chaos gods?
Hive Mind?

I think there was a sister of battle that fused with the fused souls of about a hundred or so other sisters of battle. Does that count?

Janus

Me

No, because if there was the setting would break in half.

Emperor was, like, 20 shitty shamans in prehistoric earth that couldnt do anything the weakest of farseers cant do. If other soul amalgamations were allowed to happen, the result could very easily make Emps look like a chump in comparison. Just have more psykers to add to the pool, or start off with some higher quality souls.

Make it hundreds of shamans. Like all there were and did not act as decoy.

Well, I think the implication was that in addition to the "20 shitty shamans", the tens/hundreds of thousands of years leading up to him revealing himself also contributed to his power, so it's not like any psyker study group can create their own chaos god startup in their garage by clicking their heels twice.

>the result could very easily make Emps loo like a chump in comparison.
I see no problem with this. Let's do it!

I seem to remember that the process remained kind of a unique thing because after that time the chaos gods got turbulent and reincarnations became difficult if not impossible

20 shamans plus the thousands of years he's been on the throne eating a thousand psyker souls a day

You're a cancer that doesn't understand the point of the setting

You know, it's kind of weird that reincarnations are not really a thing in WH40K even though it was a central part of the backstory for years. Apart from the shamans I can't think of anyone else talking about reincarnation.

>1000 psykers per day for ten millennia
even with the slimmest of energy conversions rate that's A LOT

well, favored chaos champions have come back from the dead

I thought it was a central element of the eldar lifestyle pre fall

I'm not sure if the perpetuals are a related category, otherwise perhaps the ones that most take it into consideration or just have as a possibility are the tyranids, but then it's a process less spiritual and more practical like daemons' respawns ir necron's rebuilding, and the orks, thinking about how they have reoccurring roles, genetic knowledge and a communal psyche: ghazkull may as well be the practical reincarnation of the beast

I guess it's because the chaos gods have a stranglehold on all souls in the immaterium, so once you're there there's no coming back

Yes, Ephrael Stern the thrice-borned. She is immortal and has enough psychic power to blow a Culexus' mind to bits. Basically a Slaaneshi cult traps a full convent of Sisters into a demonic gizmo, she escapes but now she has all the souls of her sisters fused into her.

Her comic ends with the Harlequins inviting her into the Black Library.

Why are her eyes leaking lightning? Is it because of the fate of all of her sisters, of which she is reminded of daily?

Overwhelming divine power. Also, I think she fisted a Daemon out of it's host at some point and Aztec Ahriman mind raped her for a while and then some other stuff.

Reincarnation and Ressurection are two different things.

Most obvious: Hive Mind
Still pretty obvious: Ynnead
Obvious: Chaos Gods
least obvious: IIRC there's some SoB from a comic who is a psyker amalgamation or something

eldar exarch are an amalgam of the souls of the previous bearers
so are phoenix lords
plus there is also the infinity circuits of craftworld and exodite world, which contains the souls of all the dead eldars
and isn't there an eldar walker/titan which is an amalgam of several souls ?
lot of eldar stuff actually

What if you did it on the edges of the galaxy, you know where the warp is so calm it's almost stupid

Ah, she's that super saiyan from last tts!

>Emperor was, like, 20 shitty shamans in prehistoric earth
I thought he was thousands or all of earth's shamans when they committed ritualistic suicide to become one being because they knew the warp would become too chaotic for shamans to ever be born again without a very strong psychic whatever to stop them.

>still going by ancient canon

He's a perpetual you candy-ass

Doesn't make his origins not canon.
Not all perpetuals are the mightiest psyker in the galaxy. The Emperor got this from the sacrifice of the shamans. Presumably that's also how he was born a perpetual.

Legion meme is old. Very very old. No I dont mean 40k Legions. Look up the Exorcism of the Gerasene demoniac

I now believe the Emp is a DAoT weapon created to end the Age of Strife.

Which he did.

It's the only thing that really explains why no Emp between the dawn of history and his appearance.

>When you realize she went to the Black library to read the Star-Child prophecy
Wait, she's the exact same kind of being the Emperor i-
>Emps thought regular reproduction wasn't possible because he was so ahead on the evolutionary ladder that anything be bred with would not yield results or end up a downgrade
>Same kind of being the Emperor is
>When you realize SHE'S GOING TO BE THE MOTHER OF THE EMPEROR'S REBIRTH DUE TO BEING A BEING ON PAR WITH HIM AS THE ONLY CAPABLE VESSEL OF HIS REINCARNATION
>THE ENTIRE POINT OF CYPER IS TO KILL THE EMPERORS MORTAL BODY TO ALLOW HIM TO PASS THROUGH A PURIFIED SECTION OF WARPSPACE TO ENTER HER WOMB AS HE DID THE FIRST TIME THROUGH YNNEAD'S USE OF IT'S POWERS
>WILL BE BORN AGAIN WITH EVEN GREATER POWER DUE TO BEING BORN THROUGH HIS EVOLUTIONARY EQUIVALENT

I FIGURED IT OUT!
CHAOS IS FUCKED!
CHAOS IF FUCKED!

PRAISE HE ON THE THRONE REBORN!

IT'S GOING TO BE ALL ALRIGHT!

STERN WINS DA EMPRAHBOWL

>Crawl cooks up a super spicy Grey Knight Emperor clone Foetus thing, pops it in Stern
>Guiliman helps the Ynnari out, Ynnead is fully born, creating a purified section of warpspace or somesuch
>Cyper Coup De Grace's the Emperor's body
>All the Navigators die, are all drawn to the power of Emp's empowered perpetual spirit, act as a barrier between it and the runious powers attempting to finish it off
>Stern lets off the Psychic emissions required for the Emperor's soul to guide itself to her, implating and inhibiting the Foetus
>Emps is all snug, waiting to be reborn again,
>Stern is Now super battle-Virgin Mary
>Imperium was prepared beforehand, each world given the means to defend themselves when things go dark Must Endure for the time it takes for the Emperor to be reborn
>Returned Primarchs present as the three wise men for the Emperor's rebirth
>Emps is born, and immediately causes warpstorms that throw an invading black Crusade all around the fucking galaxy
>Is raised by his own Gene-sons until he is of age to recall his past life and return to power
>Great Crusade II Electric Boogaloo

second post best post

I just creamed myself

>Emperor dies.
>Takes over Ephrael Stern's body as the only being capable of holding his psychic might.
>Becomes Empress of Mankind
>Creates 20 female Primarchs
>Uses geneseed to create female Space Marine Legions.

Femarines justified in lore.

>Returned Primarchs present as the three wise men for the Emperor's rebirth
Wait a minute... who's the third?
I mean there's rowbot of course. Guy has to get shit in shape for poppa emps. I recall Russ kinda coming back with the wulfen, I think? I'm not really sure on the whole wulfen thing going down. I just know there were lots of space wolves going more wolf than normal.

But who in the name of nurgle's butt-crack is the third one?

The Khan, maybe? Dorn turning out to have lived, TTS style?

Dorn would make the most sense as his entire purpose in life is to be the Emperor's bodyguard.

The Lion is too inhuman, the Khan is too restless and Corax just sucks at responsibilities which is why he fucked off.

>Tzeentch buttblasted
>Slaanesh too busy getting hacked to pieces by Ynnead to add input
>Nurgle fortifying it's shit because after Slaanesh is done, Ynnead is coming for Isha
>Khorne is eating popcorn because mo' war
>Jhagehti Khan takes advantage of the fact Mr nasty and pointy of Comorrgah's lost support and Ynnead showing and stages a slave uprising in stabby-mc pointy town and fucking wreks the Delder, kicking them out of their own home and Biking through the webway with his now liberated EX-Sweat goblin city to bring White scar gifts of joy to the Imperium, noting the HOLY FUCK WHAT HAPPENED PART when he actually get's out
>Scattered Chaos warbands thanks to Emps warpstorm ridden birth slowly but surely picked off one by one by Sons of Malice
>Nids get a few worlds, but prior arrangements had fleets over worlds ready to pop an exterminatus to prevent a spread
>Father-son-son bonding with young naive unwoke reborn Emps on Terra, or Mccrage and other present planets
>I mean, at this point we've emps being raised by basically Viking dude, Roman-dude, and Dorn or Khan, Vulkan was supposed to show up for end times, but the guy was sporadic at best.
>Young emps meeting Molten lava skinned Vulkan as they hug and have a jolly good time like they're meeting all over again

>Chaos so fucked Tzeentch has to let Lorgar out, despite Sons of Malice Activity putting entire Undivided faith at risk
>Teenage Emperor slapping Daemon prince Lorgars shit, Star-child mode
You can just imagine his little angelic (White haired because Stern? or Black hair with that kind of Marvel comics going white lines in it or something) young conan face slapping Lorgar around, telling him to grow up or something.

You tell me.

So does the Eternal Champion count? Is the Emperor just another aspect of it?

Ynnead

>20
>Shitty
If you're going to bash the old fluff, at least know what you're talking about. It's as embarrassing as the grognards who bash the new fluff while obviously not having a clue what they're talking about.

>23 primarchs
>20 new legions+the 3 old legions+all the other chapters that have been founded over the years
The rape would be unreal. They could probably just fly straight into the eye of terror and hold slaneesh down while the empress rapes him to death.

Somone Screen cap

Knowing GW they'd probably just make half the Primarchs go traitor again.

That, or female SM have some kind of issue that makes them weak, or something else. Just ghilliman himself being revived already is a huge boon for the empire. Having the other primarchs like khan and vulkan and wolfman return as well would be insane already. If there would be 20 more primarchs and 20 more legions without significant flaws they would be so overpowered it isnt even funny.

I think they will just make some primarchs come back, get the emperor killed (give the kill to some faction with little winnings the past year so the fans of that faction can be happy), and then freeze the story for another few decades. Empire would have primarchs and a new governmental situation to make their dicks hard, choas would get a lot more stuff now the emperor cant keep them in check, eldar can both kill humans for being retards for giving warp so much territory as well as having some parts join the empire to close ranks, and much more.

Doesn't the Emperor create a new Eye of Terror if he dies?

More than that. Every single human in the galaxy looses his protection and daemons flood into the galaxy across the galaxy through humanity, subsuming the whole thing into the warp.

It might happen, it might not happen. I think inlore its just a theory of the eldar. Others think he will reincarnate and be stronger than ever due having eaten souls. But nobody wants to kill the emperor to find out, especially since he is pretty much keeping the imperial space habitable.

I dont think they will straight up do . They can either make it so that they drag the emperor out somewhere far away and use some weird psyker magic to keep imperial space stable while they make a new eye of terror in some remote place by killing E. Or they dont let it create a new eye of terror and it will just be a really shitty phase humanity has to go through and all the primarchs come back and keep the imperium from completely going to shit till big E gets back. Or they want to nuke the setting and let chaos win.

Wut? The Emperor would BTFO any 100 Farseers

Theoretically he'd destroy the galaxy, but just because 20 years of fluff has said it over and over again doesn't mean GW won't just ignore the moment it become inconvenient to whatever the current authors at the time want to do.

That being said, I doubt they'd retcon it. It's their ace-in-the-hole. If we ever come to some strange future where AoS is the big seller and 40k is the one struggling, then No-Space-No-Time-Only-Chaos is literally what they did to create AoS.

Tell that to Draigo faggot

The issues pertaining to the Emperor dying are-
>Fucked Webway portal having the Daemons inside supressed by Emps power being released into the palace
>Whatever emps used to put the Void Dragon to sleep coming off
>The 1st thing sucking Terra into a Warp rift that expands into a new Eye of terror, affecting other worlds in it's vicinity, the psychic backlash killing countless imperials and possibly setting in motion the gestation of a new Chaos power
>Death of all navigators, and astronomicon, ushering in Age of Strife II electric boogaloo

To prevent this-
>Remaining Primarchs need to get together to lead Imperium
>Guiliman needs to get a power boost from a Trip to Moloch as Father and Horus did
>Ynnead needs to be born
>Chaos Undivided needs to be in a schism due to Sons of Malice deciding to become Relevant
>Stern being pardoned by Inquisition who have branded her a heretic.
>Revisions to Imperial Faith need to be made, next to Mars outputting decent tech to give worlds enough fighting force to hold off a given black Crusade or Tyranid invasion widespread enough so that returning to the imperium things won't be as bad as the Age of strife
Effectively, Star-Child Emps reborn would have the grace of his birth doing something on a galactic scale to delay problems, but then it's a matter of rasing him and probably Great Crusading at age 16 or 18 like some super-double whammy "has more impact than last time" because he's THAT young with the help of Primarchs and Primaris this time.

Not too sure if Fabius Bile would have made his counter to Primaris yet, but time will tell if Alpharius's false genedata really did delay the inevitable.

What if they get gullimans GF to load the emperor into a soulstone to prevent the warp from getting disturbed

Why would you let Girlyman go to Moloch? Give the power to a true loyal son like Russ or Dorn

Oh, and they need something to keep the Void Dragon from waking up, or at least sleepy enough that it isn't able to compromise ALL of mars.
Well, because Smurf Hype has allowed Girlyman to achieve supreme-meme power or something and because Vulkan is already perpetual next to the possibility of that whole Beast Warp Power thing making him double immortal and probably the most unkillable thing in the universe as long as people believe in him.

Vulkan

Couldnt they make something up that some primarch can take his place to keep the golden throne going while the emperor is dead? Hell, they can even kill some primarchs if they want by making them burn out in a couple of years/decades/whateversconvenient.

>implying Cawl isnt the Void Dragon

The only loyalist Primarch with any shape of psychic power is Russ. He is also the best fighter. So if you stick him on the Throne, which may not work you will lose the your best warrior. Send him to Moloch and solve both problems.

>>The only loyalist Primarch with any shape of psychic power is Russ. He is also the best fighter. So if you stick him on the Throne, which may not work you will lose the your best warrior. Send him to Moloch and solve both problems.

>implying this isnt the chance for magnus to redeem himself
>implying it isnt the biggest troll of tzeentch ever by first having magnus fuck Russ over and over and then russ isnt allowed to touch him since he is required to keep the void god down

Idk. I get the feeling if Magnus gets anywhere near Terra the Emperor is going hit him with a blast that would make the one he used on Horus look like a love tap. The Emperor was pretty pissed about that whole webway assault dooming mankind thing.

He just tried to warn him about horus man, he didnt know it would fuck some secret pet project up.

Magnus fought Guilliman on Luna just fine. There's four other, bigger fish, that have the Emperor a bit preoccupied at the moment.

The Emperor does not forget. The Emperor does not forgive.

In the "Betrayer" novel, the 11(?) remaining World Eater Librarians managed to create a psychic gestalt being used to calm Angron the fuck down.

But Lorgar deaded it.

I like how Angron even give them a reluctant bro nod after they save him from digging the wrong way

Doesnt matter, the Emperor probably spent at least half his life trying to get that project up, thats 25,000 years of plans, blood and sweat gone down the drain because Magnus was too retarded to trust a demon. Emperor should be beyond pissed at Magnus, if he ever gets up Im willing to bet the first thing he does is destroy Magnus' soul.

Dont worry, rowboat with his eldar gf and khan with his harem of dark eldar enthralled by his sweet raiding will sort the whole webway problem out.

Is Khan getting BTFO by Deldar the lamest way for a great leader of loyalists to disappear. I mean Russ and Corax set off into the eye and is the reason Lorgar and Fulrim, and Pert are MIA, Dorn died breaking a black crusade and saving Terra, Vulkan came back against the beast and Luther bravely fought the Lion.

The Khan is probably something that stalks the webway, attacks like lightning and vanishes. The Dark Eldar probably use him as a warning for children not to stray to far into the webway alone.

>implying khan his legendary raiding isnt making all the Deldar wet
>implying a bunch of wych dont stalk him wanting to capture him as a trophy
>implying they wont fall for him after getting a taste of his mongolian dick

>implying the Khan isn't just lost

It was hundreds of Shamans and he's been fed a thousand of the most powerful psykers daily for ten thousand years.

Well either he's in Comorrggah, fucking around and doing hit and run stuff, trying to free slaves, is captured and doing arena things, or has actually given up and decided to chill there with a Wych cult harem and become a useless drunk, next to simply not caring about anything at all like genghis would or something.

I mean I could honestly just see him living there with his own piece of heaven and his own niche that everyone respects and doesn't encroach on.

They only force feed him weak psykers though. The ones so weak they can't even risk putting them in the Astronomicon, lest they blow up into daemons.

One of the Gaunt's Ghost books revolves around some saint reincarnating. But that's BL so ymmv.

Reminder that accordin to ADB the Emperor got molested by his uncle when he was a child in 6000 B.C. so if you like the Emperor you were literally molested as a child

I know ADB is a hack but I struggle to believe that's true.

Khan wouldnt let himself get tied down like that.

Did you read MoM? It gets lost in the Drach'nyen debacle but its true

We all know the Khan used his fearsome velocity to become with the speed force.

Draigo hasn't died yet, faggot.

I'm still waiting on chaos Primaris courtesy of Alpha Legion's stolen genetic materials. Fuckers are hoarding it.

No, his uncle killed his father. Then Emps used the 'death thought' to kill his uncle. Then he got into this whole "I'll rule over Mankind" thing.

>traveled the warp for hundreds of years in only his armor
>still alive
You missed the point retard

I haven't missed shit asshole. And time in the Warp is not 'linear' so in Draigo's view he's barely gotten started.

Is it weird that I'd like to see a shota-emps remember his past lives early and basically go on Crusade as basically a 12-14 year old who slaps the shit out of chaos gods and remends his relationships with his sons by instead their relationship becoming more like brothers?

I have a shameful fondness for badass kids.

So, what you're saying is...
The Emperor....
is TWENTY GOOD MEN????

Only if shota emps is still pounding Macha for that niceeeee /ss/ action.

>tfw no reborn qt star child literally making the imperium great again all while getting deep throated by macha on the throne.

It would probably mellow him out a lot more and cause him to regain compassion for man.