You deserve it for chasing pump n dumps from that poopeater

HODL

lol everything he shills get a 2nd pump later
try to rebuy lower and wait

Buy it again you stupid fuck

Thank you for your contribution user

>literally buy high sell low

KEK this is what happens when you try to chase baseless pumps and dumps retard
there's a thousand pajeets there with bots to dump 1000 times faster than you can, what made you think you could make money?

Did you chase the McAfee pump? I'm pretty sure you only had a chance the first few times before the bots moved in. I didn't bother because I knew this kind of shit would happen.

we got greedy mate. still outside the top 100 market caps even post-pump so it has room to grow still though.

Ok user, now what was the point of this idiotic action? Give free money to others?

bittrex fucked me completely.

JUST

Fucking nooooooooooooooooob! You just gave an old junkie some free money AHAHAHAHAHA

why would you buy above 7k lmao if you didn't get in before 4k shouldn't have bothered

How many times do you faggots need to be warned? Don’t play with mcafeee. You can’t win.

I nearly felt sorry for you until I saw you are a McAfee cuck

Eat shit, I hope all these retards lose their money

J U S T

The key to McAfee is to guess what is going to shill next and buy then. Not buy after he tweets.

KMD or ZenCash are worthly contenders IMO.

Damn.

Christmas joosting. LOL

Whales and their bots pumped the price up so fast it didn't show on bittrex's 1 min chart and I thought it was still at a low price. The PnD show minutes but everything actually happens in milliseconds, with site lag causing the PnD to last 5 minutes instead of 2 seconds. I'm not too bummed out, 6k is not that much. I just chalk it up to being a learning experience and move on.

Also bittrex wouldn't let me cancel my open order of 73. Kept getting errors for like an entire minute and then the fucking order went through.

Next time use fib to time your rentry, 61.8% and have iron hands