/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

If you were doing a comfy spaceship CYOA, what specific ships would you want to have as options? It can be any size between Serenity and the USS Enterprise.

A cool crystaline ship of unknown origins the crystals might or might not be able to grow back and be manipulated

After two new OC after PPP+ comes out.

Honestly I've been dragging my ass with PPP+, a bit finishing it super slowly (I could finish it in a week tops for awhile now). I've mostly been doing, preparing, and finishing (about 80%) a large amount of new OC cyoas, reworking Order, and revamping Picking-A-Goddess. I'll will try in finish PPP+ within a week and get it posted.

The update to Picking-A-Goddess will have 67 new Goddesses.

>I've mostly been doing, preparing, and finishing (about 80%) a large amount of new OC cyoas

Bother, I have that feeling to make a CYOA again. Yet I'm lacking ideas for perks, but I know the structure for how I want it.

What a dilemma. I'll just take it head-on, as always!

1980's Batman - Classic bats, though I'd have gone 60's if I could have Catwoman.
Bat-urion - doos bolt
Battlewords -POW
Butler - Alfred is the best
Cool Gadgets - Mandatory
Justice Society of Douchenozzles - I'm gonna bang notWonder Woman

Alien spaceships which you are required to interact with by sticking your penis into some alien sludge control panel.

To Be The Best - Classic
Randall Rex
Red River - I've always prefered speedy characters in fighting games.
Lighting Hurricane Lance - I'm bad at names. Gonna go with Relentless though.

Secret Technique
Blazing Shadow Breaker - Instant Kill, stil bad at names.

I'm not gonna bother trying to guess what these enemies are good at, I'm just gonna pick who is coolest.

Lisia Rush
Detective Ryo
Mordecai Grant
Diamond King - He just looks like a final boss, you know?

Friendly Rival - With my choices this one makes the most sense, and I'll give it to Mordecai.

So off to see when I die.

Lisia - Win and a Draw, so I pass.
Ryo - Two Draws, Guess I'll spend 1 ki on this.
Mordercai - Owch, two Wins. Never had a chance.
King - Win and a Loss. So I spend 1 ki to win.

Surprisingly, I won. Bit disappointed I never had to use my secret technique or all of my ki, but that's how it goes.

Master of All you Survey - Clearly I don't know everything about my world, so why not stay and master it? Only question is what happens to the old Hidden Master, does he get to move on and take the other choice afterwards? Retire?

I seem to have lost the mystery box.

60% - I could go lower, but I want at least a few uses out of Memory Insurance.

Eye of the Beholder (5)
Regeneration (10)
Shapeshift (5)
Liquid Flesh (10)
Symbiote (20)
Fragmented (+10)

Memory Insurance
Blood Prize

I got you covered.

Thanks. Not sure how much value the Diary has, it's pretty vague, but I have to take it since I opened the box.

>backstory
Waifu Wish- because fuck it, need dem waifubuffs

mentor: Randal Rex
Fighting Style: Wrecking Ball

Special Attack: Rizing Death Strike (I)

Perks: Extra Energy

enemies:
Preliminary: Levi Than
Quarterfinals: Cally Lynx
Semifinals: Donna Fence
Final: Diamond King

deadly rival- Levi Than

there can only be one waifufag in this place!

Could do with a personal session on what are your own individual capabilities.

Poor Quality Art
A Moment of Respite
For Yourself

Some day. None of you are gonna like it either.

It's gonna have female characters though so we'll see if you like them or not.

Wisdom in madness, the recorded ravings of the one who made these bits and pieces to stick in you, back from before he was just fine!
Do you really not know what to do with ideas stolen from that man's head?

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE EVERYTHING!
But probably isn't, so just make up whatever you want and remember that reality is of little consequence here.

>Levi than
Style: draw
Move: loss

-2 energy- fat fuck

>Cally Lynx
Style: win
move:draw
TEACHERD

>Donna fence
Style: win
move:win
TEACHRDx2

>Diamond King
Style: draw
move: draw

-1 energy

WINNAR

reawrd: a new battleground - TMverse

i will get that witch waifu goddamit- even if i have to fight servants for it

I've noticed that whenever there's a new CYOA out I scroll down directly to the waifu options and discard the whole thing if I don't like them.

It wasn't always like this. I wonder if I'm experiencing what happened to anime in fast-forward.

Medea a shit

UR A SHIT

MEDEA A BEST

Me > Shit > You > Medea

As long as you're not only looking for isekai you're still above modern anime.

Medea>Me>my shit>dog shit>jeanne>Medb>Kiara>you

>Jeanne that low
Fee fie fo fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman.

I look forward tor reading all your cyoa's and all your cyoa builds user.

More builds soon.

>english
dont you fucking dare insult me like that, am a fucking scot

>am a fucking scot
Highland English.

u fuken wat, ill wrek you u cunt

The Hidden World Tournament... I'll win this one!

>Vengeance
Diamond King... I have to win. I won't let you get any further than you have!

>Andrea Winters
>64 Stances Style (TEC)
I'd like to imagine that a few of the stances are actually for general living, and have some very vague use in actual combat. And yes, I'm the same one from before who chose her.

>RAIGHTONINGUUU
>FISTOOO
>DORIBAAAAAHHH!
Lightning Fist Driver! Relentless in execution and in name! Switching into different stances with every hit, I'll overwhelm the opponent with all-angle attacks!

>Secondary Style (SPD)
I could technically use my stances as a way to mimic the Knight's Gambit, but... I mean, I should probably learn the Knight's Gambit, first.

Preliminaries:
>Levi Than
Quarterfinals:
>Donna Fence
Semifinals:
>Emily Endow
Final Round:
>Diamond King

There's not a bit of difference to anyone who doesn't live on your backwater rock.

its like jews and muslims, but less religious and more an IRL meme

More like the various ex-yugoslavs.

Oh, right, Deadly Rival for Diamond King. Let's go!

>Preliminaries: Levi Than
TEC > PWR
R-Type = R-Type
Victory!
Your attacks are too predictable! I can handle someone as fat as you, any day, any time. Even the Diamond King...
>Quarterfinals:Donna Fence
TEC < SPD
R-Type < U-Type
No, I'm going to win this! 2 Energy expended.
What the... I didn't know such a small frame could be real overwhelming. Er, sorry for the broken leg, miss.
>Semifinals: Emily Endow
TEC > PWR
R-Type < U-Type
I won't settle for anything less than victory! 1 Energy expended.
A last-second recollection of a stance against bat swings manages a win from me. That was tough, though... Can I make it out?
>Final Round: Diamond King
TEC > PWR
R-Type > I-Type
Flawless Victory!
The will to live... is stronger than the fear of death! Diamond King, your reign is over. But... I feel empty now. Where do I go from here...?

>Master of All You Survey
There's so much in this world. Maybe I could find a new purpose for myself. But now... I have a responsibility. I just hope they're okay with it.

By the way, user, you forgot to make it a Spoiler image.

>Local man stabbed by Croats after he called them Serbs.

Medium
Steamy
Kraken
Sex

I wonder if choosing Kraken and Blessing would result in a dead succupus?

Medium, Scented, Ducky, Shower.
Finally, a bathtub I can lay down in.

>Size
Large
>Enhancments
Scented
>Companions
Slimegirl
>Pre-Bath
Backrub

>a bathtub I can lay down in
Fucking hell, tell me about it

Fight 3
Int 2
Guts 2
Rep 1
Appeal 2

Weird School (+1G)
Bleached (+1I)

Great Teacher - Every other deliquent anime has a bittersweet ending about how their life is definitely going to shit after highschool. Let's buck the trend a little.

Four Great Ones - Gotta have someone to teach you the ways of the delinquent.
Overflowing Spirit - I mean, I have max Fight. This show is about smashing faces.

Small Time - It's a start, and this way everyone will be a major character.
Rival - People love this dynamic. Wish I coulda bought Freddie, though.

Let's plot out the first season's villains.

Yoshidayama
Harry
Tennouji
Taro
Fujimoto
Maeda
Harima
Takenouchi

Damn, just about everyone. Guess Yamaguchi and Mechazawa will stick around for next season.

Hotaru - I don't know most of these characters desu

One advantage of having low Rep is that other delinquents don't respect you. They'll pick fights and be less likely to flee whenever they hear you're around. This is good because it means you'll get more opportunities to kick their asses and establish a Rep yourself.

large
jelly
slimegirl
shower

I can either lay down my legs or my back. Never both at the same time.
Don't exactly fancy going to a swimming pool just for that.

Musica Gravitis
Musica Interitus
Musica Inanis

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-

Medium Bath,
Jelly Water,
Slimegirl Companion,
Pre-Bath Sex.
Sure, why not.

Oh hell no. You cheeky french cunts done insulted the celts, it's time for Ireland to come kick your ass.

But I'm an American.

Small
Jelly
Ducky
Sex

>ducky
>sex

Red Velvet
Brown Sugar Cinnamon
Apple Currant
Mint Chocolate Chip

[Incoherent Bat Screeching] - I honestly don't know whether to kill or keep her. It's a hard choice.
Delicious Brown - Definitely keeping her.
Good Ol' USA - Rejecting. 50's aesthetic is a small price to pay for regaining the lost moral and cultural elements we sorely need.
Two Great Tastes - Rejecting, duh. Fuck yes space magic.

So I've turned the world into science fantasy 50's USA, or even spooky comfydark science fantasy 50's USA. I can sorta picture what that looks like, like a pulp scifi/fantasy (They were the same thing in those days) novel combined with fallout, potentially with cool space vampires and alien werewolves and such hanging out.

Also since delicious brown loves the sun she is probably a massive freak in a world of spook.

This is a quality CYOA
>Red velvet
>Birthday cake
>Vanilla milkshake

Oh, I thought you picked four. I see my mistake.

I'm dropping Brown Sugar Cinnamon. I don't need a waifu when I have good, moral, science fantasy crossed with comfy dark.

Boink.

Rubber ducky are a common sex toy shape, man. Usually, vibrators.

White Bishop/Black Horsey. They are my favorites.

>Yacht(Low Range, Medium Speed, 2 additional rooms, a Self Sustaining Farm can keep it going indefinitely, Luxury, hard to track with radar due to size and design)

Bonk?

So i got a Vampire waifu, Destroyed veganism, And i can fuck off to my fantasies? this is good

Like a hungering beast, I stumble down the isles and between cyclopean shelves, while madly shoving box after box into my cart.
I must have pop tarts. I need pop tarts.
My thirst for shitty sugar filled bread can not be sated quickly enough, and in my haste, I knock some sort of radioactive rock salt on to the ground.

The horrid excuse for food around me shifts and warps under the unnatural glow of the broken salt, twisting into waifus, furries, and cartoon characters so grotesque that words can hardly describe them.

I pay them no heed, for my prey lies before me.
I fall upon These Guys like rabid animal, tearing into their flesh and soaking the horrified gathering of insane caricatures in their strawberry flavored gore. In my addled stat, I howl my victory to the florescent lights above, and the inhuman sound echoes throughout the dreaded grocery store.

I want to sleep in the snow

I want to play vidya in the rain

Fool you lost to the Diamond king. You had no ki left you auto lost.

Quality!
>Blueberry
>Red Velvet
>Ice Cream Shoppe

Now let us see what comes of this!

Toaster Strudel
Apple Currant
Chocolate Fudge
Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
Inquisitor : Let her leave. Any great work of art started as just fantasy for children, until the children who grew up with that shit were old enough to give it proper context and wax lyrical about it. Les Miserables started out as a serial in a newspaper, any sunday newspaper nowadays gets compilation books.
Fallout Girl : Wasn't that the era of MacArthur-ism and Strangelove bomb scare? Well worth to let her leave if it makes you burgerclaps humble.
Brown Sugar : I'm not into western women. So I must keep her around or my JAVs will become weird shit.
Wrestler : I can get around writers block if I simply don a glove? Hell yeah.

That's why the forest option is there ya loons.

Biker
White Scars - It was either this or Salamanders but I really don't want to turn black.
WAAAAGH Dreksmash
Kabal of the Black Adder
Tomb World Setteric
Archon Edmundus

Not even in the days of the Emperor were xenos purged without need, so I'mma free them. Not the Dark Eldar though since I'm a White Scar and we hate those guys.

Krumpkek - Well I'm a Space Marine, endless battle is what it's about.
Toven - Irritating but harmless. Got a plan, though.
Lyseria - Don't let anyone ever find out at any cost.

But here's the plan. I'm going to show the Orks the Tau pamphlets and convince them there's a good fight to be had. That way, I'll take care of two problems with one stone, as the Tau will deal with wave after wave of Ork warbands I've routed. Everyone who matters wins!

Midnight & Snow, with an Industrial building. I love high roofs, and hope the windows are to match.

Bed, Bath, and electronics. I'd like a cat to keep me company.

Parting gifts: Pillows & Blankets, Radio, Blinds, Arcade games.

Fallout Girl only brings back the good parts of the 50's. Think the nuclear family, not the red scare.

That would only work if you manage to explain the Orks that the Tau have ''Better'' dakka

There are many ways to convince an ork and they all revolve around fighting.

All it takes is one Warboss/Nob to think "oi, dats a bootiful lookin' place, I wants ta lives there I do!" and you're good.

Atari is a good girl

Also I think he was going to do an update for this one, but it never materialized.

Does anyone have the rest of this Yuri Mafia CYOA?

>Yuri Mafia CYOA
There's no such thing.

This is some sort of weird thing made by an author that lost his will on a whim the actual yurimafia CYOA is still in the making

That's just a mockup based on Rosanon's CYO/u/ (which is not a CYOA specifically about a Yuri Mafia, but does include one) which is not done yet.

Forever alone delinquent.

Fight 3
Int 3
Guts 3
Rep 3
Appeal 1

Weird School (+1 Guts)
Bleached Hair (+1 Int)

One man and his hand (+1 Fight, Int, and Guts)
Overflowing Spirit
Death Glare

Kings of the Street.

The Rival

Rivals: ALL OF THEM

>no gf
I desire battle! My virgin rage grants me strength!

>Vows
Purity
Hygiene
Fitness
Devotion
Frugality
Kindness
Wealth
Health
Fate
Fortune
Stability

11 total. I can maintain these all very easily, as I live like this anyway. I didn't take Truth or Effort for a reason, though. Not good at those.

>Avatar
Complex

>Natures
Hardy, Playful, Logical

>Affection
Base Level 3. I'm confident I will get it higher.

>Modifications
Body-
Exceptional Fitness Up (10)
Bust Change Up x2 (8)
Rear Change Up (7)

Mind-
Fetish, add my two big fetishes (5)
Intellect Up (4)
Hobbyist, Add Cooking and Nerd Culture (2)

Soul-
Magic, Utility magics (1)
Charisma Up (0)

Guardians CYOA V3 is now ready. I think I've fixed most of the issues that were highlighted. Formatting is better, typos fixed. I've also added a 3rd page with a lot more choices on it and better rewards. Thanks to everyone who gave feedback last time, as always, constructive criticism is gratefully recieved. Let me know what you think.

Revised part 2

>He beat Mechazowa
I-impossible!

>Backstory
Waifu Wish
You know it, I know it, we all know it

>Mentor
Vincent Cruise
>Style
Countless Engine (TECH)

>Special Attack
FINAL
FLASH
FRENZY
INSTANT KILL

>Perk
Secondary Style - Hard Road Style (POWER)

>Preliminary
Mordecai Grant - Rival
>Quarterfinal
Emily Endow
>Semifinal
Lisia Rush
>Final Round
Diamond King

>Rival Type
Friendly Rival

>Preliminary Round
DRAW
DRAW
-1 Energy for VICTORY

>Quarterfinal (holy shit she's hot)
WIN
WIN
VICTORY

>Semifinal
DRAW
LOSS
-2 Energy for VICTORY

>Final Round
FORFEIT

Damn, should've gone with the extra energy, would've beat Diamond King in the Finals.

>Reward
A Perfect Student

My goal was achieved in the end.

I'm gonna teach her all kindsa lewd shit.

I wanna cum in SDA's face

Looks good, ZBG.

Part 3 DLC

I take the boat.

What were they guarding?

I have bad news, user...
That's not mine...
Guardian Spirit is on hold for a little bit because apparently, I'm making a VN now.

One man and his hand is +1 Fight, Int OR Guts, user. Not all three.

Everything.

Rolled 6, 5, 3, 2 = 16 (4d9)

>Wrong Place, Wrong Time
>Andrea Winters
>Knight Gambit Style(Speed)
>Knight Takes Pawn/Lighting Flash Bomb(Instant Kill)
Leaping strike to the opponents neck. High risk, high reward.
>Secret Technique : Mate in 3 Moves/Thousand Burst Barrage
Through a combination of boxing in the opponent and creating a slight opening in my defense, I bait them into a position where I can trip them with a quick leg swipe and then go for their heads.
Rolling for opponents, but I do Hope I get that Donna bitch, make her humble for disrespecting coffee.
>self-taught
>gung ho
>self-proclaimed paladin
The more I read about her the more I want to bash her face in.

I'll wait until I get the opponents to define a rival, but if Donna is in it will get ugly.

The fuck?

I hate coffee, what are you gonna do about it?