MY GOD

ICX GOING INSANE

Other urls found in this thread:

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003648672-OKEx-Launches-PPT-OAX-REQ-ENG-ICN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get in you cunts

Merry Christmas to you too. Santa got us some good gains.

It's antshares 2.0, of course people are buying it up.

holy fuck... glad i got my biggest stack on this bad boy...
I FUCKING LOVE KOREANS...
EAT A DOG OR TWO IDGAF, BUT KEEP PUMPING THIS SHIT

is it too late

yes I'm a moron

if anything you're early.

>still not on CMC, lots of people don't have any idea
>mainnet release est. 1-2 jan
>not listed on korean exchanges
>partnerships

that being said, there's huge sell walls being put up on binance now and it'll probably dip, get some

sweet baby jesus HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ICX IS FUCKING BLOWING ANYONE WHO SOLD AT.007 LAST NIGHT THE FUCK OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICX is known for destroying sell walls.

what's your point? it just dipped thanks to the several sell walls being put up

all the wau down to 0.65, no reason for that pump.
FML

HOLY FUCK WHO ELSE STILL HOLDING FROM ICO

>this is aud

I'm in at ATH fuck it

Noice

You shills are doing a great job. You lads doubled my money. It's like I'm playing runescape.

>support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003648672-OKEx-Launches-PPT-OAX-REQ-ENG-ICN

Looks like you found your moon. This will just keep rising and make you a multi millionaire.

I bought in at $4.32, something I wouldn't normally do, but ICX being $10-25 in 2018 isn't crazy. Make sure you don't sell when BTC has a stroke, buddy of mine panic sold because of that.

No Burger allowed in ICO. Only for Korean master race.

FUCKING NIGGERS ON BIZ TOLD ME THIS WASNT GOING ANYWHERE WITH A ? NEXT TO COIN SUPPLY REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Man............

Obligatory

big thanks to anyone who was shilling this 2-3 days ago. Merry Christmas!

I got 85, am I going to make it bros?

Yea ICO holders are going to dump hard and there will be one last chance to get in around 4 bucks im sure. ICO holders have already made millions why wouldnt they sell some now like when it first got listed on binance at 2.50

THIS IS GOING TO HIT $10 EOY, ISNT IT?

Most ICO flippers would have already dumped, there were lots of big sell walls early on. People like me who are still holding see the momentum and that it's only getting higher with mainnet coming up, so I ain't selling shit.

Jelly af of your financial mastermind

true mooner. fuck i would have gone all iin buy back link,req later . but icx would stop any moment now. not worth now to go all in

You’re going to get cucked hard when this reaches $10 and then $20, this coin doesn’t dip. Have you not read any threads

neat I'm in that screenshot

not bad son, fellow aussie here holding 100k since ico. Merry christmas !

Nice digits. Yep I'm going to sell a portion after the mainnet pump to buy more LINK and REQ and never have to work another day in my life.

i've seen these kind of walls before

once 25-30% of their order has been filled, it usually gets pulled down by the bot that puts it up

We'll be waving to each other from our lambos soon enough.

>sell icx to buy more link and req

a fool and his money is easily departed

you're gonna make it with that nas stack

poor little sell wall

No man...

You are looking at the next 50bill market cap coin.
Do you know what the founder of ICON said?
Don't call us the Ethereum of Korea, we rather be the Samsung of Blockchains.

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

ICN launching in okex is ionomi which is trash, not ICX

Copy pasta confirmed.

I'm all-in though.

KIMCHI DEMONS

440 ICX now, went ALL-IN.

Probably around a quarter of my stack, there's moon missions left in those two.

WHO THE FUCK SERIOUSLY DOESNT OWN THIS COIN? BIZ WAKE THE FUCK UP, LOG INTO BINANCE, DROP YOUR SHIT COINS AND BUY ICX AND DONT COME CRYING TO ME TOMORROW WHEN ITS .009 OR .01

korea wont dump their coin ride the small dips as panicking biz noobs sell to take out their 10% gains, this one will just continue to pump and pump until most westerners but the early adopters are priced out of owning nodes and It's on korean exchanges, this will perform like ripple, koreans pumped the fuk out of that

We're breaking 8000 gwei!

>mentions ripple and icon in the same post

Gtfo

No man...

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

S-should I dump my WABI at a 20% loss for this.

maybe

Should I dump my LITECOIN FUCK

i just did, maybe i shouldnt have but i want to go to sleep

all in now

do it

>)
It's stuck in coinbase

watching the depth chart movement is crazy

dosnt understand icon and ripple are actually partners. bless

can btc go up now

Disable BNB or keep it?

>been waiting 2 days for funds to be transferred so I can fucking buy some
it's not fair

THIS WILL BE THE NEXT COIN TO GO ON COINBASE SCREENCAP ME

transferred ETH from bittrex to binance, bittrex status says completed while binance haven't recieved anything.

is this normal?

yes

WHO DOES NOT OWN THIS COIN???? ARE YOU GUYS FCKIN BLIND??? THIS IS LITTERALLY THE NEXT ADA GOING TO MARS

update: recieved confirmation on binance five minutes later bittrex confirmed

no point in having it enabled if you haven't bought some BNB tokens, good if you're going to make a big trade or many

I just bought in. Get ready for the dump

Feels good, bought this shitcoin at 1090 sats. Actually crying from laughter seeing you all buy ath.

I honestly never understood this never buy ATH meme that biz loves so much. These are the same people who didn't buy ETH at $5.

No man...

Will this coin generate any revenue for node holders? If so has any info been released on that yet?

>parabolic
So it's going to go down?

No man...

PAJEET EXPOSED

>buy my bags the post
Dude, stop spamming the same shit over and over

Stop your copy paste shit

You're making it look like shitcoin

Oh shit! Haha comfy in my ICX blanket.

Korean's couldn't participate to the ico

just broke the sweet 8000 gwei wall

No man...

No man...

go fuck yourself retard

No man...

icx dosn't need your pajeet shill shit. Embarrassing us all .

I've seen this same post on 3 other icx threads. You guys are making this look like a pajeet pnd coin.

damn

500 eth wall at 8000 gwei

if it actually eats through that one, next stop is 10k gwei

No man...

lel

You know what pushes my buttons? You know what makes my bubbles pop? You know what raises the hairs on my ass? You know what tickles my fancy? You know what thaws my ice cubes? You know what gets my cripples standing? You know what formats my hard drive? You know what drains my fluids? You know what ticks my clock? You know what shoots my target? You know what neutralizes my pathogenic agents? You know how much I paid to get you into college? You little shit.

2 days ago there was a 1000 ETH wall at roughly .0036

guess what? When it got moving that ETH was was DEMOLISHED within minutes. 500 is nothing

You realise there's 4x the volume on the BTC pairing right? Use those charts if you want to watch walls.

The Samsung of blockchain? I want to buy more....but already all in

No man...

In all honesty, when does this hit the Korean markets? DYOR I know, but I'm on mobile right now doing family shit

fuck your old shitty pair

eth pairs are blowing up all the time, there's less and less everyday that uses the btc pair

That's great, there's still 4x the volume on the BTC pairing so it makes more sense to watch it.

No man...

Don’t be a brainlet

4 huge sell walls, rip

Can I leave my coins in binance?

No man...

ATH BROKEN