OKEx done, Bittrex next

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003648672-OKEx-Launches-PPT-OAX-REQ-ENG-ICN

FUCK

Well, fuck.
Not in REQ right now...
FUUUUU

HOLY FUCK PREPARE FOR A MASSIVE PUMP REQ BROS

Fuuuuuuuuuuck can the pump be tomorrow?

>tfw 25k req

Ground control to Major Tom

DAMN yes

EOS and Decentraland exploded when they got listed on Okex. Get now while you can.

24k req am i gonna make it

why would this new be such a big deal? im already invested in req just wondering

I’m investing 25k USD into REQ tomorrow when my wire transfer is finally processed. Hope it’s not too late friend

Not bad at all, sir! You have a fighting chance!

Sold all my XLM to get more REQ.

Let's go.

More potential buyers. Some people just aren't willing to take five minutes to make an account on a different exchange.

YES please req pump me to the moon

It isn't really but generally speaking, coins get pumped when they get featured on new exchanges.

FUCKING YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Whats your personally expected eta of said pump?

0.48 eod, and ICX 's gonna get back to 0.07

No fucking clue. It might be pumping now due to people buying the news

As stated in the announcement, the trading won't start before 16:00 Hong Kong Time. But let's see how Binance fags will react to this...

Tfw youre main investments are ICX, WaBi and REQ

Forgot to mention the hassle of buying and sending XRP or XLM between them

Nothing happening on binance atm i just bought another 10k chilling

Coin didnt get added yet, news is 30 mn ago, chill

just went all in

Wowowowow shits getting serious

Any new guy is lucky to have such a good entry point, dont go fomoing in ICX right now, shit has x4 in 6 days with 2 billion Mcap.

Use your brain and don't miss REQ

ICX and REQ split I'm ready for some profit ;-)

ARE YOU A BRAINDEAD PAJEET? Literally ICX being a billion dollar Mcap means LITERALLY NOTHING. Stop falling for the high market cap meme.

ICX and REQ are both quality. split 50/50 and meet us on the moon. REQ ain't done and neither is our lord and savior ICX

HOLY SHIT ITS COMING

pump is starting

The only thing holding REQ back has been exchange listings. Let's hope a couple more are added, as well.

All i'm saying is don't buy in ICX at ATH.
I know it's not a bad coin, but buying at this point is a bad idea. It isn't getting added on a korean exchange anytime soon.

Make some gains on REQ then invest half into ICX once it calms down

ALL IN REQ FOR 2 WEEKS NOW MAKE ME RIIIICH

When should I buy, what makes you think this isnt ATL right now?

Everyone needs to cope their feelings. ICX is the obvious next top 5 coin and every day is a new ATH. When you still haven't bought in, then you literally hate money.

Because the pump isn't really justified except for all the fomoing twitter faggots that got out of TRON and saw this coin

Korea is buying more than any Twitter faggots. 2bn is no joke for a coin. That's more than fomo.

already got my bags of ICX and i'm thinking about dumping them to buy more later.
0.008 wall is a good wall

I have 4.2K REQ and 1.6K LINK. Which one do I need more of and should I sell my Sia or Lumen for it?

LOL ICX TOP TEN COIN EVEN WITHOUT KOREAN EXCHANGES.

MERRY XMAS REQ AND ICX MARINES

Are you sure this is gonna pump today fellas?

its not even on the exchange yet check the times

Holding 25,000

Feels fucking good, man.

It will pump tomorrow when trading starts and get a small bump today when it appears on the exchange. Very safe few day hold.

Get more REQ man.

The pump of ICX isn't justified? Are you really that deluded?
The already have multi B partnerships are connected with several korean.

Will be on coinone after the main net release.

Already partnered with ripple and a lot more shit.

>Not justified, lmao

Yeeeeeeeeees my lambo finally

>25k req

am i gonna make it bros?

Just dumped all icx with massive gains for sleeping req. Tomorrow will be a great day

Thinking to do same thing... Still not sure what to do

wow what a poor decision rip user. i love req too but dumping 4-5 days before main net? christ

thats what I did but I'm starting to think it might not have been the best call, OKEx not known particular for smaller alt coin volume, ICX continuing moon (at slower pace at least)

that was really retarded lad.

can you shill me req a bit? whats it about and why is it undervalued?

>a wild exchange appears
>exchange casts moon
>req is unaffected

Someone explain Request to me and why it's unique.

i put 1 money and got 2 money back

its got a fancy website and the white paper uses lots of big words

DYOR you retard

Blah blah buzzwords blah blah blockchain blah blah smart contracts
tl;dr TO THE MOON

Who says I haven't? :)

Explained in the most retarded way possible:

>Paypal 2.0, except you can pay with any crypto / fiat

Which will also allow for easy cashout of cryptos, which is now considered a problem for many.

>I set up website with REQ button embedded
>My website is dedicated to buying BTC 0.1% below market price
>You visit website, click "Buy with REQ", transfer BTC to me using REQ, and in return you receive USD/EUR/Yuan.
>Can cash out almost unlimited amount any time. Fuck exchanges

On phone so not gonna tag all who responded. But to all who said dumb decision, you sure icx will go up more than req during the next 24 hours? What stops me from gaining from req pump and then buying back into icx that might have actually corrected a bit?

OKEX isn't very important, and getting listed there didn't do much for LINK. ICX is absolutely pumping with no end in sight due to mainnet/exchanges coming soon.

I hold both so am unbiased.

surprised this didnt cause REQ to pump

it'll add around an extra $1m+ in volume everyday

why isnt this on bittrex

Let's see, I don't think one day will do much but I can be wrong. When do you think the update and exchange news on icx will be out?

Give it time

not necessarily , take a look at that markets volume and what moves on it

Within a couple of weeks at the max. ICX is going to keep rising though. Just for reference, LINK's daily volume on OKEX is literally 11k. It's fuck all.

im hodling icx atm the pumping doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon ill buy req whenever it seemingy stops.

same thought process I had, but I pulled out a little bit too early thinking that mooning couldnt possibly be sustained