Hodl. Buy in. Do what you gotta. 18500 sats to 20500 eod

Hodl. Buy in. Do what you gotta. 18500 sats to 20500 eod.

I'm so close to dumping my bags. They are getting so heavy. Please help me OP.

I bought a bit too high as well. Oh well, can't time the dips perfectly and this shit is going to $5 easy, so it's whatever. MC is still super low for a Coinbase competitor with a working app and existing userbase.

Trust. All the signs are there.

Ok I will hold a couple more days. It's hard watching ICX moon though and this drop.

ICX has run so incredibly hard lately. Buying now you're risking buying before a crash. Sure, it could keep mooning but it's risky, so I'm out. Rather be safe and miss gains than risk hopping on something at ath.

Yeah this coin is going to run wild here's their roadmap. The charts are in favor as well. They want to be a full crypto bank with direct deposit options for us wage cucks and debit card options to be 100% crypto.

Every day a new ATH. But yeah keep in missing the obvious next ADA. And don't blame Veeky Forums later

Every day a new ATH... until the day it corrects.

I'm just playing it safe. Looks like a good project, I'm just not comfortable getting on something that jumped to a $2B MC in a short time. If I miss gains, I'm cool with that.

Same happened with ADA and i made sick gains and guess what will happen to ICX. They already have sick partnerships and will be in main net in nearly no time.

Just saying that you literally hate money.

money hater

It's running boys merry fucking christmas

>not having ICX and BRD

literally this kek

im 50/50 eth and icx atm

its good to have something on the side to play around with

>a fucking erc20 token

lol why does a shitty iphone bitcoin wallet need to launch a token ico. zero purpose for this shit, we are in the biggest idiot money bubble of all time

>bitching about the bubble
>not making money
ok

They are launching a bread exchange as outlined in the roadmap. This will be BNB for that exchange.

YEAAAAAAAAAH THE BREAD GOOD IF THE HEAD GOOD

allah ackbar
bread jihad starts now

Be prepared for a handle it will dip at abput 2.15, hang around 2.10 then straight to 2.75

I BOUGHT IN AT .0031 ETH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO FUCKING STUPID

Keep holding bud you'll be green by tonight.

Wow a whole 10%!
Not like I couldn't get that swing trading literally any shitcoin

Wow give it another two hours fud. It's about to start handling and then break out.

I'll be retired when LINK hits $5 in 2018 so I couldn't care less about chasing risky pumps. I'm /comfy/. I wish you the best on ICX tho. It looks good, I'm just not taking the risk of buying ath.

It's christmas, share the BREAD

Handle buddy. Get ready about 30 mins to 2 hours from new all time high.