Post Apocalyptic Skirmish/Art

I was looking for a warband type game to run a small campaign in and both This is Not a Test and Wreck Age have caught my eye along with Scrappers, though I have heard mixed things about the system.

Does anyone have experience with these systems/have a preference? I generally prefer more high-tech settings if that would make a difference.

Also if anyone wants to post inspo art, feel free

not real art but it's OC, best I have at the moment, enjoy

I'll post a couple more while i look for my actual art folder

>that feel when no qt sniper girlfriend

don't mess with these bad-asses

gas mask george, victim of a gas attack a few years back, hasn't quite regained trust of the atmopshere

ok finally found my real art folder, here you go OP

wow and for some reason that's all I have. Sorry. I guess it wasn't likely to be retaed to what you actually wanted anyways, sorry user...

Bump

Annnnnd that's it for now, Maybe more tomorrow if the thread picks up

Damn user this one's really cool. Have an image for your effort

Monitoring this thread.
Wanted to do a companion game that ties into a Degenesis campaign I'm going to run (and that I can actually play in) and was looking at Scrappers and TNT too. Saw a video of TNT on YouTube and it seemed okay but haven't seen any videos on Scrappers yet. Looking for any advice or critique in the systems in addition to OPs question.

i love pointed helmets
i love lee enfields

bump

>Does anyone have experience with these systems/have a preference?

Sorry OP, not familiar with any of your mentioned choices.

> I generally prefer more high-tech settings if that would make a difference.

Then you might look at:

D20 Modern
Fragged Empire
Gamma World
Hell on Earth - Lost Colony
Numearia
Savage Worlds

I'm currently running Pic related, but it is not a high-tech style setting.

Skirmish wargames user, not regular RPGs.

Are you homebrewing anything for this?

I think there's a few people in the /awg/ who're playing TiNaT. I've got scrappers sitting on my desktop and haven't made time to check it out.

Doh! Sorry. In that case - take a look at Tomorrow's Wars which is Sci Fi and could easily be used for a Post Apocalyptic setting with a s.f. heave bent to it.

You might have to look around in the PDF share thread archives for Tomorrow's War. It's a skirmish level minis rules set. The suggestion of checking out the /awg/ thread is a good one as you'll be able to find links to various 6mm / 15mm / 25mm minis sellers that might be ideal for what you want. Again, sorry for not realizing that you weren't looking for RPGs. It's my 'old-timers' disease kicking in.